Arena Discussion Thread (inc. Assault)

pianime94

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Because you are filth, so this feeling is normal. See you in tier 19 tomorrow.

Also, I actually got a defence win, yay!

Don't worry Vax, I love you too

Admit that you're jealous of my score

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

LWK0XJ9.png

@Rezzy  @MrSmokestack

No score fishing, just straight good stuff~ Also I screwed up and didn't get deathless last week and now Im in 18

I feel like filth

Congrats!  Nice even score.  That should be more than enough to get back into Tier 19.  I never used to fish, but I figure I've got over 360 of them, and we seem to be getting at least one a day forever, now, so as long as I use less than 7 a week, I don't mind fishing a bit.

What happened to Dorcas?

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Congrats!  Nice even score.  That should be more than enough to get back into Tier 19.  I never used to fish, but I figure I've got over 360 of them, and we seem to be getting at least one a day forever, now, so as long as I use less than 7 a week, I don't mind fishing a bit.

What happened to Dorcas?

360 LOL
If I didn't screw up so many tomes to get this score I'd have had a few more than I have now... since I started running this team I noticed that I kinda need to start looking at skills 

I put protein powder in his mutton

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

I ❤ u 2!

That is a very good score indeed compared to my 4830.

<3
4830.... that's actually pretty good~ 70 points less though :P:

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

4830.... that's actually pretty good~ 70 points less though :P:

I’ll have to push my horses harder if I want to get back into 20 this coming week. Maybe I should start merging my Reinhardts.

I fished a bit to up my score.  I got a score of 4954 for a rank of 4035/4755 to stay in Tier 20.  I'm hoping for that Xander rerun, so I can get an easier time without having to fish.

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I’ll have to push my horses harder if I want to get back into 20 this coming week. Maybe I should start merging my Reinhardts.

What team do you have to support My Little Pony: Friendship is Everything?

I've got Titania, Ursula, Xander, Camus, my 3/4 F2P team.  My +7 Titania gives my team the biggest boost.  (I've spent like 120K feathers on her.)

Edited by Rezzy

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Merging horses takes a while... you need a lot of investment and a LOT of feathers

Just be cool like me and run Olivia Nino (Blue unit with high SP and skills)

Olivia is a rotation unit so having her in your core also gives you an edge for 

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Xander, Ursula, Reinhardt, Lyn.

The score suffers due to two mages but oh well.

The score suffers because you dont use Nino

9 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@Arcanite Wow that's a sweet score. Those merges and Brave Unit BSTs really put the work in!

Well the only increased BST is Porcas, and his score influence is primarily because of prf, Quick Riposte, AND Infantry Pulse and DD seal :evil:
Even so 4 star +10s 4eva

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Xander, Ursula, Reinhardt, Lyn.

The score suffers due to two mages but oh well.

Thankfully, Ursula's been run a few times.  I got mine to +3. 

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Merging horses takes a while... you need a lot of investment and a LOT of feathers

The score suffers because you dont use Nino

My long-term plan is 5★+10 Cecilia. My slightly less long-term plan is Cherami Emblem. I’m not afraid of investment and I have four Reinhardts.

Making Nino fight on the frontlines is child abuse, and I can’t have that.

@Rezzy: I wanted to merge Xander, Camus, Ursula long ago but something always interferes with my plans and takes my feathers before I can turn my horses into pillows.

Edited by Vaximillian

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

My long-term plan is 5★+10 Cecilia. My slightly less long-term plan is Cherami Emblem. I’m not afraid of investment and I have four Reinhardts.

Making Nino fight on the frontlines is child abuse, and I can’t have that.

I guess you really are horse scum huh

Also Nino isn't the one being abused... she is the abuser herself! MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Just now, Arcanite said:

I guess you really are horse scum huh

Also Nino isn't the one being abused... she is the abuser herself! 

Blade scum calls kettle black.

That’s arguably even worse, as this destroys her humanity.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Blade scum calls kettle black.

That’s arguably even worse, as this destroys her humanity.

Blade =/= scum, I am not on your level :angry:

Please, what humanity. All the kids in FE kill people all the time

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

@Vaximillian @Arcanite You could put Nino and Ursula on the same team.  Whoever kills more enemies gets a hug from Sonia.

Nino automatically wins

@Arcanite Nice one. I expected no less from best robot.

And you told me you couldn’t break 4.9k...oh ye of little faith

I’m still taking baby steps with my arena score. I got 4,856 on my first deathless this week with Nino +1 / Ephraim / Alfonse / Tailtiu, so I’ll return to T20 after tomorrow. Henry is by far one of the biggest threats to my team now, but I haven’t lost to him yet.

My next 20k feathers will go towards giving Nino another merge. And the next 20k after that will be another merge. Can you guess what I’ll do with another 20k feathers after that?

Promote Virion

Blade tome is the only correct way to play this game.

Edited by MrSmokestack

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

@Vaximillian @Arcanite You could put Nino and Ursula on the same team.  Whoever kills more enemies gets a hug from Sonia.

Sonia in Heroes when? That sweet, sweet GBA Fimbulvetr animation.

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Please, what humanity. All the kids in FE kill people all the time

And that’s horrible. Tellius discusses child soldiers with Rolf, and the assassins subplot of New Mystery is basically screwed-up child soldiers.

And it is done well.

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Sonia in Heroes when? That sweet, sweet GBA Fimbulvetr animation.

And that’s horrible. Tellius discusses child soldiers with Rolf, and the assassins subplot of New Mystery is basically screwed-up child soldiers.

And it is done well.

In fairness, Nino is actually 14.  She's not an adult by any means, but not as young as some other RPG characters, and almost an adult by medieval standards.

Finally! I finished my deathless/7 streak in AA with a new highscore of 4938. The additional merge of BH!Roy boosted my score. Usually I try to do an early run, but last week was no time for AA. 

A Rally SPD/RES on Reinhardt killed my first try for a perfect AA run on match 7 this morning. Instead of killing himself on Titania he buffed Inigo and got danced in return ... 

I ran two times into this interesting team:

Spoiler

7MJS4yQ.png

yYAzJ6J.png

iV2UN9l.png

Vanilla Dorcas as the fourth member ruined the double date. 

8 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@Rafiel's Aria Did you have a Defense team of Brave Sword Chrom, Joshua, Female Robin and Lancina?

Just because I noticed it was named Aria, but I'm not sure if that's you because there was no Merric or anything. Maybe you don't use him for defense?

Nope. That's not me. XD I'm glad you thought of me though. ATM my defense team is Merric, Joshua, Lukas, and Leon. I've been considering changing my ID to make it a little easier to recognize. XD Rafiel's Aria is one character shy of fitting, and I can't justify Rafiels Aria. *shudders*

Just now, Rafiel's Aria said:

Nope. That's not me. XD I'm glad you thought of me though. ATM my defense team is Merric, Joshua, Lukas, and Leon. I've been considering changing my ID to make it a little easier to recognize. XD Rafiel's Aria is one character shy of fitting, and I can't justify Rafiels Aria. *shudders*

R. Aria? Raria? Rafiel's A? Raf. Aria?

Well at least you have Joshua in common!

Also, woo personal best of 4890 score in Arena. I mean too bad it's just to go to Tier 19 but still a good feeling.

Especially since my armours + Alfonse survived Dorcas and Brave Lyn in the bridge map with the square tiles. Somehow. When all my armours were spread out.

Also met a peculiar All Axe team:

tumblr_p02vguWDIe1qcrdmuo1_540.png

Of note is Arthur+6 being +Res and having Iceberg.