Arena Discussion Thread (inc. Assault)

pianime94

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Hilda said:

Almost the same I am using. I just dont know what to make out of that Brazen Atk/Res 3. Mine runs Phantom speed to ensure he doesnt get countered by Dragons. Fallen Tiki will outspeed him, especially if she has buffs on (as well as some other dragons). And there is alot of Chill Spd going on. He needs to initiate safely on mages/dragons to apply his debuffs, if he gets countered he is prolly dead.

Before doing my Arena Run, I changed the seal to Close Def. I didn't have problems of reaching the Spd needed to trigger the sweep skill because I have Soren with Rally Def/Spd+ and Marth with refined Falchion + Spur Atk/Spd. Lucius also has Windfire Balm+, just in case.

I got a score of 3,820, which is enough to keep me in Tier 21.

I didn't have problems with Surtr because everytime I got one in the enemy team, it also had a Armor March ally, so I was able to bait Surtr from 3 spaces away.

The only true enemy to Saizo is Idunn, but I happy that I didn't encounter one in my run.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

This is the worst Arena season I have since a long time. It really forces me to build Anna or just go down to T19. Or put some orbs in the Awakening banner...really getting punished here for saving Orbs...

Also it feels like many Def teams are just hunting for Anna (Red and Green, blue feels rare if it is not L!Azura).

Edited by Stroud

1 hour ago, Stroud said:

This is the worst Arena season I have since a long time. It really forces me to build Anna or just go down to T19. Or put some orbs in the Awakening banner...really getting punished here for saving Orbs...

Also it feels like many Def teams are just hunting for Anna (Red and Green, blue feels rare if it is not L!Azura).

I gave her Slaying Hammer and it helps her a lot against bulky armor units.

If team composition allows, Atk Tactic on C, and Def Tactic and Res Tactic on Sacred Seal slots on her teammates help a lot.

2 hours ago, XRay said:

I gave her Slaying Hammer and it helps her a lot against bulky armor units.

If team composition allows, Atk Tactic on C, and Def Tactic and Res Tactic on Sacred Seal slots on her teammates help a lot.

Dang, true this seriously helps. Scored at least 3,722 this week. Sadly I have no feathers for Slaying Hammer and one other project which takes priority. But I gave her Hammer and even this helped a lot. Thx for advice. 

Weekly Scores:

T21 arena score: 3,816 - rank 297/1,341 (/4,473)

AA score: 5316 - rank 133

Team:

+10 Sothe (+spd) - Peshkatz, Rally Atk/Spd+, Aether, C Duel Infantry, Watersweep, Odd Spd Wave, Poison Strike.

+10 Fae (+spd) - Lightning Breath (spd), Rally Atk/Spd+, Aether, G Duel Infantry, Poison Strike, Joint Hone Spd, Spur Def/Res.

+9 Legendary Azura (+spd) - Prayer Wheel, Gray Waves, Aether, B Duel Flying, Chill Def, Hone Spd 4, Guidance.

T21 Arena: 4*+10 Draug - Armorsmasher (+atk), Rally Spd/Res, Bonfire, Svalinn Shield, Renewal, Drive Spd, Atk/Def bond.

AA: +10 Cherche (+atk) - Cherche's Axe (panic), Rally Up Atk+, Galeforce, G Duel Flying, Wings of Mercy, Def Tactic, Res Tactic.

Pretty normal week, although scores seemed a bit low. Hopefully it stays this way since next week is no longer water season... Going to miss the extra bonus from L!Azura, but oh well. 

Edited by Maaka

Legendary Marth, even with no Fire season, helped me to secure my 8th Arena Crown fairly easily which was very nice. Arena Assault, on the other hand:

Spoiler

b3ftrLW.png?1

I did have a death in the very last match when I did this a few hours earlier today and I had no intentions of trying again for an actual deathless streak, but that still doesn't make this any less bullshit.

Super easy week (3802) with 4*+10 Draug, I guess he's not very popular compared to the other f2p armors for early point sticks, so his threshold-pushing power is quite weak.

Apparently mid 3770s was safe, so that's a lot of breathing room compared to the Aversa weeks.

I managed to score 3735 with Anna. I'm not sure if that's enough to take me to 21, but I'm not really too bothered. I could have gotten a couple more points but a stray Cordelia ran into Zelgius instead of Anna.

Deathless run in AA on my first attempt is rare, but got it done with 5,237 yesterday~ Hopefully it's enough for Top 5K~

Arena was another story~ Whoever thought having L!Marth's Bonus Season at the same time as Nah needs to be skalped~

lkGrXGY.png

IDK if it's enough for T21 and I don't care, I just lucked out having only 1 L!Marth (and L!Roy) on my Deathless attempt today~ One team was mono-blue, it's like people are just trying to kill all the Marth users, ORZ~

On 6/24/2019 at 7:25 PM, Tybrosion said:

Legendary Marth, even with no Fire season, helped me to secure my 8th Arena Crown fairly easily which was very nice. Arena Assault, on the other hand:

Hide contents

b3ftrLW.png?1

I did have a death in the very last match when I did this a few hours earlier today and I had no intentions of trying again for an actual deathless streak, but that still doesn't make this any less bullshit.

An OOF if I've ever seen one~

12 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Deathless run in AA on my first attempt is rare, but got it done with 5,237 yesterday~ Hopefully it's enough for Top 5K~

Very nice! Should be enough for top 5k. 

Weekly Scores:

T21 arena score: 3,806 - rank ~1,000/1,350

AA score: 5286 - rank 913

Team:

+10 Sothe (+spd) - Peshkatz, Rally Atk/Spd+, Aether, C Duel Infantry, Watersweep, Odd Spd Wave, Poison Strike.

+10 Fae (+spd) - Lightning Breath (spd), Rally Atk/Spd+, Aether, G Duel Infantry, Poison Strike, Joint Hone Spd, Spur Def/Res.

+9 Legendary Azura (+spd) - Prayer Wheel, Gray Waves, Aether, B Duel Flying, Chill Def, Hone Spd 4, Guidance.

T21 Arena: 4*+10  Draug (+spd) - Armorsmasher (+atk), Rally Spd/Res, Bonfire, Svalinn Shield, Renewal, Drive Spd, Atk/Def bond.

AA: +10 Cherche (+atk) - Cherche's Axe (panic), Rally Up Atk+, Galeforce, G Duel Flying, Wings of Mercy, Def Tactic, Res Tactic.

Rather late this week with my weekly scores, so the T21 arena rank is a bit of an estimate from when I last checked. Got some pretty low scores this week, but managed to keep top 1k in AA and T21, so all is good. Next season bonus is a +0 L!Tiki, so I might have some low scores again, at least for this next week, as the week after is water week once again.

Edited by Maaka

On 7/2/2019 at 12:35 AM, Ice Dragon said:

... Kellam?

Haha, Draug unfortunately. Posting on my phone didn't work out so well it seems.

7/7/19 Weekly Scores:

T21 arena score: 3,804 - rank 961/1,277 (/4,257)

AA score: 5295 - rank 459

Team:

T21 Arena:

+10 Sothe (+spd) (Water) - Peshkatz, Rally Atk/Spd+, Aether, C Duel Infantry, Watersweep, Odd Spd Wave, Poison Strike.

+10 Fae (+spd) (Water) - Lightning Breath (spd), Rally Atk/Spd+, Aether, G Duel Infantry, Poison Strike, Joint Hone Spd, Spur Def/Res.

+1 L!Tiki (+spd) - Divine Mist, Rally Spd/Def, Aether, Svalinn Shield, Bold Fighter, With Everyone!, Atk/Def bond.

AA: 

Sothe, Fae,

+10 Cherche (+atk) (Water) - Cherche's Axe (panic), Rally Up Atk+, Galeforce, G Duel Flying, Wings of Mercy, Def Tactic, Res Tactic.

+10 Florina (+def) (Fire) - Florina's Lance (eff), Rally Def/Res, Aether, Distant Counter, Quick Riposte, Atk Ploy, Spd Ploy.

Went With Florina this week in AA since she is fire blessed and didn't change my score other than getting the extra 1 point from the blessing. Ended up merging my extra L!Tiki that I've had since her debut banner to boost my score a bit. Next week is water week, so hopefully my scores will be a bit higher and easier to get.

Edited by Maaka

8 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Managed a good AA run~ 5,238~

Not bothering to fish for T21, too many Tikis. 3,703 will hopefully be enough to remain in T20 at least~

I will not bother to fish as well... I will accept the T21 demotion this season, and save my crests for the next one. It will be Sharena season for me...

Weekly Scores:

T21 arena score: 3,812 - rank 853/1,279 (/4,266)

AA score: 5314 - rank 148

Teams:

T21 Arena:

+10 Sothe (+spd) (Water) - Peshkatz, Rally Atk/Spd+, Aether, C Duel Infantry, Watersweep, Odd Spd Wave, Poison Strike.

+10 Fae (+spd) (Water) - Lightning Breath (spd), Rally Atk/Spd+, Aether, G Duel Infantry, Poison Strike, Joint Hone Spd, Spur Def/Res.

+1 L!Tiki (+spd) - Divine Mist, Rally Spd/Def, Aether, Svalinn Shield, Bold Fighter, With Everyone!, Atk/Def bond.

AA: 

Sothe, Fae, L!Azura,

+10 Cherche (+atk) (Water) - Cherche's Axe (panic), Rally Up Atk+, Galeforce, G Duel Flying, Wings of Mercy, Def Tactic, Res Tactic.

Water season is wonderful as usual. Next 3 weeks I get to use my +6 Naesala for arena, so my scoring will be pretty nice even on non-water weeks.

While my AR matches today were all surprisingly easy, I drew this in my first Arena match of the week:

Spoiler

tNSNC5I.png?1

Yup, this is fine. I see no problem with this or the fact that Naesala can only dent her for like 3 damage.

I steadily bled her out with Sakura's help, but still hot damn (and yes, she was +10).

Edit: And then a couple matches later, I get this:

Spoiler

cFL21mK.png?1

Damn, I would've invited Hector along if I knew beforehand that this was what awaited me.

Eh, Naesala looks enough like Hector right? Yes, all four of them (including summer Lilina) are +10.

Edited by Tybrosion

32 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

While my AR matches today were all surprisingly easy, I drew this in my first Arena match of the week:

Hide contents

tNSNC5I.png?1

Yup, this is fine. I see no problem with this or the fact that Naesala can only dent her for like 3 damage.

I steadily bled her out with Sakura's help, but still hot damn (and yes, she was +10).

Hide contents

cFL21mK.png?1

Damn, I would've invited Hector along if I knew beforehand that this was what awaited me.

Eh, Naesala looks enough like Hector right? Yes, all four of them (including summer Lilina) are +10.

yep Fallen Tiki is kinda busted, but she is very susceptible to Panic. This is the reason why i allways equip Panic Seal on Aversa in my Cheerleader squad instead of a HP+ Seal. Although 54 HP is kinda on the Average side, sometimes i also equip the Panic seal on the kill unit. Panic is your best friend against Fallen Tiki. Or a Healer that can chip away at her. In my Case that would be my 2. Chearleader: Azama

20 minutes ago, Hilda said:

Or a Healer that can chip away at her. In my Case that would be my 2. Chearleader: Azama

Yeah, that's precisely how I dealt with her there but with Sakura instead. If evil bab Tiki could actually inherit Null C-Disrupt, then I'd be well and truly fucked.

A little bit late, but I finally got to Great Summoner Tier! 😄 All thanks to Legendary Tiki being a 180 BST and bonus unit for that week. I know it's not much, but that extra Orb and superfluous crown feel really nice ❤️

IDK why I even tried with Eirika earlier this week because she scores like 2 points more, BAESALA is the way to go~ 

+10ing Silvia was one of my better decisions (at least for when I lose bad enough to fall to T19).

On 7/16/2019 at 4:53 PM, Tybrosion said:

Hide contents

tNSNC5I.png?1

Hide contents

cFL21mK.png?1

OK but the Liliana team is adorbs, admit it~

Dagger Liliana really should have been Blue~

19 hours ago, Grandosco said:

A little bit late, but I finally got to Great Summoner Tier! 😄 All thanks to Legendary Tiki being a 180 BST and bonus unit for that week. I know it's not much, but that extra Orb and superfluous crown feel really nice ❤️

Congrats! The first crown is always great!