Reveal hidden contents

1zUxGFT.png

9jhg8jr.png

N E E E E E V E R

39naDZe.png

This one was cute, tho

Crowns will never be worth it

Wow, cool teams to loose to

Sorry you didn't manage to keep tier 21. Mono colored teams are no fun in arena (themes are though). 

Another thread I haven't touched in ages, guess it was because I didn't find a lot of fun saying how I just go Tier 20 <-> Tier 21 all the time. 

Assault is the reason I'm posting. It really shows me how garbage my Wind and Fire teams are. My units have barebone builds and, as one would expect, they crumble against fully built defense teams. Guess I found the couple of seasons that are going to be my bane. I have no plans of improving those types of teams so whatever, getting less feathers once in a while isn't the worst thing ever.

Same with Legendary Celica. After merging up my Raven I decided to make a late run for T21 and tryharded with optimising SP with big specials and dual rallies (old hat now I know) for the first time since 2018. Only need the one movement assist in the entire team for Celica to kill everything safely, it was completely trivial to do a run of 5. Crushed my high score with only some mild fishing (like 3-4 crests) for 742+, ending with 3774. I trust that'll be enough, currently 1485/2609. It'd be just my third crown ever.

The cheersquad for what it's worth is Oscar, Raven (both Fire blessed and Galeforce specced) and Nowi (just the highest scoring of the remaining units, Earth Nowi just outscores Fire Lilina).

Feels like the only time T21 is possible for me is if I pull two copies of the new Legendary for any given month to power my score, heh.

Edited by Humanoid

On 1/9/2020 at 4:05 PM, mampfoid said:

Sorry you didn't manage to keep tier 21. Mono colored teams are no fun in arena (themes are though). 

Oh I did it

pVN0RXX.png

Just barely

12OJfAs.png

But I did it~

However

N E V E R A G A I N

Got T21, maintained it once~ I think I have done all I can achieve other than T27 in AR (which is never happening)~

12 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Oh I did it

Just barely

But I did it~

However

N E V E R A G A I N

Got T21, maintained it once~ I think I have done all I can achieve other than T27 in AR (which is never happening)~

Woo congrats!! That was super close!

Also, you can totally get T27 in AR, just let me know if you want some help. I got Daisy there, so I can get you there as well.

3 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Coolio, congrats! 

THANX!

3 hours ago, Maaka said:

Woo congrats!! That was super close!

Also, you can totally get T27 in AR, just let me know if you want some help. I got Daisy there, so I can get you there as well.

THANX, I probably need a better Def team and some Mythic merges before that happens, ORZ

Oh wow, I made it to Tier 21 and got my second crown. The last time I got tier 21 and a crown was... back in 2018? Guess I have NY!Anna and FH!Delthea to thank for that though I'm probably gonna get kicked out in a week or two.

I have to start promoting all these random 3-4*s like Est and Caeda to deal with all the obnoxious Armors cancer. W!Sothis is an abomination. And I should know since I have her but seeing her every AA match is unbearable~

Last week I got 6 defense wins in arena, no idea why. Usually I get 0-2 wins. 

/Edit: This week I won't bother trying to keep tier 21, the bonus units aren't optimal for that. 

Edited by mampfoid

Alright, I got my Kronya to +7+4 and she got Null C-Disrupt now. Just waiting for Naga to show up as a bonus unit and then I can try cheesing my way to a Gold Throne hopefully. Maybe I should grab an Altina too next time she shows up so I have more bonus unit frequency, and Altina gives Atk boost too.

Seemed like a low scoring week, I had no expectation that my 3766 would be enough for T21 but here we are. Guess Ephraim is no Celica. First time I've managed it twice in a month, and just the fourth time overall.

Edited by Humanoid

I retired Reinhardt from Arena for a while now, and I am also able to retire BH!Lyn too now that I got some C Duel Infantry fodder. I am running Cordelia and BB!Cordelia with Duel skills, and my score went from the 3700 something to 3730 something. I am in Tier 19 this week, so I am not sure if it would be enough to help me stay in Tier 20 next week.

Edited by XRay

Bad week for me. I did Alegiance Battles early so I got the orbs but I never did Arena so I missed out this week on a potential 8 orbs. Sucks. I was stuck up until 6 AM and I was just so tired I couldn't bring myself to do arena. Should have just did one battle to get on the board. Oh well. Not the end of the world.

Sad to realise there's no quintuple or even double XP for the anniversary. Odd. So I used crystals to level up both my Lifs and merged them. Then confidently strode into the arena to tank regular Leif. It did not go well.

Leif > Lif evidently.

Aside from that, from the look of the scores I'm getting, T21 is out of the question with my +1 Lif as the bonus unit. Going to give F Grima the chance to do better instead.

Got a second 3,770! Same BK/Naesala/Fae core as last time, with Lif as the bonus unit this week. Hopefully that's enough for a second trip to T21.

Now that I've been able to get Winter Jaffar up to +8 through the grail shop, I was planning on having him replace Fae, but I haven't felt like sorting out his skills properly yet. Think I'll hold off until we get to see more about what manuals we can get with Divine Codes, to see how they affect my SI choices.

Edited by Othin

God bless Idunn and her bulk. Baited and tanked an Eleonora's Ruptured Sky for me on my last Arena match.

In Arena Assault news, I've discovered the guilty pleasure that is Thrasir + Yune + 2 dancers. Oh boy, that was fun.

Edited by Ice Dragon

3768 wasn't enough for another crown as I'd suspected. However it is notable in being the first time in the history of the game where I've maintained T20 instead of going either up or down, so a new experience I guess?

Hey all, I'm just going to slide into this discussion and ask: has anyone found a way to accurately calculate the arena score of teams including a pair up Legendary and/or Duo Hero?  They have boosted BSTs, 175-185.  The calculator at arcticsilverfox (ex. http://tinyurl.com/teazk6d) has been my bread and butter, and it does let you manually alter a BST, but it doesn't affect the final arena score even when it should.  And there's this older equation (https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/6dun7r/arena_score_calculations/) but it doesn't seem accurate that a 10 BST boost would only equal 1 more point in your arena score.

Has anybody found another way?

I'm happy where I'm at oscillating between t20-21 (one more congratulations @Othin! it took me a long time to get to t21 and it's a great feeling) but with my OG units I know it's only a matter of months before they don't score high enough to stay where I'm at.  Therefore I'm looking into what current gen Legendaries and/or Duo Heroes I can invest into most accessibly to stay where I'm at.  And until I can accurately see what they will score, it's hard to do so.

This community seems to be noticeably more upbeat (gamefaqs is a bear pit) and I hope to stay awhile.  Thanks in advance for any help!