Arena Discussion Thread (inc. Assault)

pianime94

Team: Sharena, Abel, F.Robin, and Marth
3/15: 3453 Rank: Around 80,000
3/16: 4,087 Rank: 43,327
3/17: 4,169 Rank: 43,260

Today's run was a lot smoother, had two deaths but it's w/e. I probably would've scored a bit higher if my F.Robin was at 4* instead of 3 and Marth at 5* instead of 4*.

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I have to run Ursula next season. Rip team synergy. Sully/Reinhardt, I'll miss you guys on my squad.

Can't tank reds like Sully and can't just nuke them like Rein. Fuck. At least she'll be more useful than swapping Nino for Anna.

Finally someone attacked me and lost. Looks this guy thought he could roll Nino over with his Hector? No idea.

SH2sFES.jpg

Thanks Grave. Also this is my highest defense score so far, from what I can remember.

Maybe next week when the new bonus characters are here, I'll have better choices than goddamn Jagen. He is truly awful.

7 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

Man, I have to run Ursula next season. Rip team synergy. Sully/Reinhardt, I'll miss you guys on my squad.

Can't tank reds like Sully and can't just nuke them like Rein. Fuck. At least she'll be more useful than swapping Nino for Anna.

yeah same, I've pulled 2 5* heroes, none of them are focus character. Trying to build a good team around 4* Ursula is giving me a headache.

6 minutes ago, Raven said:

Finally someone attacked me and lost. Looks this guy thought he could roll Nino over with his Hector? No idea.

Thanks Grave. Also this is my highest defense score so far, from what I can remember.

Maybe next week when the new bonus characters are here, I'll have better choices than goddamn Jagen. He is truly awful.

no one has lost against my team yet, I'm getting worried.

Just now, XhenD said:

yeah same, I've pulled 2 5* heroes, none of them are focus character. Trying to build a good team around 4* Ursula is giving me a headache.

The worst thing is not knowing your win:loss ratio. It's unlikely, but there's a chance nobody's even bothering to attack you. It's what I choose to believe in my case, anyway. Nobody wants to fight the 5* Nino army. Unless you're a guy named Grave.

4 minutes ago, XhenD said:

And I'm surprised by getting five defense wins this week. I think the most I've got was four.

In other news, my 4,228 points dropped down to rank 35,646. The competition has grown since the weekly reset.

3* F!Robin, 5* Nowi/Seliph/Julia, no modified skills. Had 3 deaths in one of my 7 runs but the other 6 were perfecto.

BST: 656

Offense: 4,282 

Next arena's gonna be nuts with bonus dancers

Edited by Elieson

10 minutes ago, Raven said:

The worst thing is not knowing your win:loss ratio. It's unlikely, but there's a chance nobody's even bothering to attack you. It's what I choose to believe in my case, anyway. Nobody wants to fight the 5* Nino army. Unless you're a guy named Grave.

Yeah I find it odd that given a Ryoma, 2 Takumis, and an Olivia, only one person has lost to my team so far. I want to believe the best and just nobody wants to fight Ryoma (esp now with inheritance everyone probably thinks Ryoma has vantage and they'd be right in my case) 

I also swapped one of the Takumis for Reinhardt for some magic damage though. Maybe that'll kill more people.

12 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

And I'm surprised by getting five defense wins this week. I think the most I've got was four.

In other news, my 4,228 points dropped down to rank 35,646. The competition has grown since the weekly reset.

I wouldn't be surprised if I lost to your team. I'm struggling a lot on this lava map, it really really really sucks.

2 minutes ago, XhenD said:

I wouldn't be surprised if I lost to your team. I'm struggling a lot on this lava map, it really really really sucks.

I hate it too. It always spawns my Effie in the corner behind Lucina, so she takes forever to get to the front. It's also difficult to get Klein into a position where he can work safely 

Still, adding Klein to my team has done wonders. Last season was 2200, kind of a disaster. This season was a full 7-advanced difficulty streak for 3546 to end it out.

I'm screwed next season. Ursula is no replacement for Sully, who destroys swords. Plus Sully has Draw Back which was super useful in some situations. And I still don't have a defense win this week....

Edited by Kiran

7 minutes ago, Kiran said:

I'm screwed next season. Ursula is no replacement for Sully, who destroys swords. Plus Sully has Draw Back which was super useful in some situations. And I still don't have a defense win this week....

Pass down Sully's Swordbreaker and Draw Back to Ursula <3

8 minutes ago, Kiran said:

Has a full list of next season's bonus characters been released/leaked?

9 minutes ago, Kiran said:

She's better than F Robin, trust me. It was hell using F Robin in my team.

1 minute ago, Raven said:

Yes. The Blazing Shadow sextet + Anna/Ursula/Fir/Azama

Just now, Raven said:

Yup. It the focus units with Ursula, Azama, Fir, and Anna

2 minutes ago, Elieson said:

Pass down Sully's Swordbreaker and Draw Back to Ursula <3

Sadly I've only one Sully, and since I'm a collector... Plus Ephraim needs sword breaker more. 

6 minutes ago, Raven said:

Yes, it has. It's Lucius, Priscilla, Karel, Ninian, Rebecca, Jaffar, Ursula, Azama, Fir, and Anna.

In other news:

tLWwwQl.png

YES. HELL YES. HELL FUCKING YES.

My first ever deathless 7-advanced streak.

The last battle was against a team of pimped-out Nino (Life and Death, Wings of Mercy, Hone Attack), Eirika, Effie, and Ninian (Wings of Mercy and I don't remember what else). On the lava map. I managed to take out Nino and then baited Ninian with Catria so that she didn't dance Effie to demolish Lilina. My trusty can openers Lilina and Robin did the rest.

Also, an Iceberg-powered Lilina annihilates Hectors (not even talking about Takumis). So satisfying.

I'll miss using femme Robin against her counterpart.

Edited by Vaximillian

2 minutes ago, Kiran said:

Yup. It the focus units with Ursula, Azama, Fir, and Anna

Sadly I've only one Sully, and since I'm a collector... Plus Ephraim needs sword breaker more. 

I'll give you one of my 4 sullys...please, they're clogging my roster, along with Oboro

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Yes, it has. It's Lucius, Priscilla, Karel, Ninian, Rebecca, Jaffar, Ursula, Azama, Fir, and Anna.

In other news:

Reveal hidden contents

tLWwwQl.png

YES. HELL YES. HELL FUCKING YES.

Haha damn, you beat my score.

GG, mate.

1 minute ago, Raven said:

Lol fuck. I only have the free units Anna and Ursula out of that lot. My Ursula is 4* level 29, and my Anna is 4* level 19.

Think about this way...maybe it will be Sharena next time....and everyone should have a 5* Sharena by then.

I finally managed a 7 win streak again, even if I still can't really get higher than around 2500 for my score. But that's how you have to do it when you only have one 5 star unit. So I can accept it. :P