Arena Discussion Thread (inc. Assault)

pianime94

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Wen Yang said:

Yeah, arena has been getting more and more competitive. Back at season 1 I managed to stay in top 5k with a little over 4k

Season 1 sounds so long ago, even though it's only two weeks back xD. But yeah, I was ranked #65 on season 1 with 4502 points, ranked #985 in season 2 with 4520 points and now I have 4,534 points, but I doubt I'll the staying in the top 1000 this time. I should really be leveling up higher stat total characters, but I can't be bothered for some reason yet >.<

My current high score is 4,390. Currently sitting at rank #7,182, but it will probably slip down below #10,000 before the end in over 3 days' time.

I think one unit died throughout the whole 7-win run. I'm not really bothering with trying to beat it this week until I have beaten all of the Arena quests.

4 hours ago, Disu said:

Flawless run, Roy's shove helps Hector get to Takumi/Robin's range quicker before a sword unit arrives to set an ambush

IMG_3560.PNG

If i had a hector i would have same rank im like rank 400 ish now with 4574 points xD its a rough life

Exactly 4400 baby. I would kill for a hector...

Anyways may be switching out Anna for a newly acquired Marth once he's trained up (as much as it pains me to do so). I do think Anna is doing fine, just marth will fill a hole I need. Also might switch robin back in for Nowi... shes fine but having a dedicated Takumi counter is always nice.

EDIT* Actually guess I have to switch back in Robin or Marth if I want that sweet double rank points reward....

Screenshot_2017-02-17-10-44-15.png

Edited by leingodf8

2 hours ago, Shiro said:

If i had a hector i would have same rank im like rank 400 ish now with 4574 points xD its a rough life

Oh yeah, I would rather have azura's singing than roy shoving hector around xD

Okay, so 4332 Offense 24 hours ago was #8947. 16 hours ago, it was #9463. Currently, #11 545.

That's a loss of 2082 over a period of 16 hours, nearly twice the initial rate. At the new rate, I can expect to fall to #21 304 by the end of the season.

I wish my Arena team was worth more points (I could technically build one that's worth more raw points, but has very poor synergy with the current maps and one of their Boon/Bane combos). I also wish I could pull more than two 5*s.

Lvl 40 4* Chrom, 5* Robin, 5* Eirika, 5* Linde (in that order for 2v2s/buffs), gave 4444 (lol) for 7 adv wins with no deaths. Chrom isn’t bad for 4*, he’s 157 total stats while Robin is 160 for example. Eirika is 173, Linde is 165. Total rating is 655, average is 163.75. Rank is currently 5112. Hopefully that stays sub10k.

Now that I pulled Hector, I can see my rank going up a bit once I add him to my team.  My score was 3901.  I'm sitting on 70,450 right now.  We'll see if that lasts until the end of the week.  If not, no biggie.  I did a few Intermediate teams, because I avoided Takumi head teams, to hopefully avoid 3-4 Takumi teams, but I still ran into a few anyway.  I figured, I'd try to go for a more sure win, since I still have a ton of Arena Missions to do, and they only ask for Intermediate or higher, and I feel those feathers will be better than the ones I could expect to get from ranking high.

Does anyone know if Defense Score factors into rank, or is it just Offense?  My team of Camilla, Takumi, Lilina, and Abel has given me 7 Defense wins, with the highest at 259.