Arena Discussion Thread (inc. Assault)

pianime94

1 hour ago, Stroud said:

Did Arena today with a score of 3742. I would have had a better score if I made a better decision on one round. Should have trusted my Bartre more.

At least Bartre does really nice. Does anyone know where the cutoff for T21 might be? If 3742 is not enough I might go for a bit more... Maybe I just take it slowly and starting tomorrow I try to rounds with fishing.

The score to promote to T21 is the "T20.5" row here. The T21 row is the score to stay in T21, and the T20 row is the score to stay in T20.

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like I'm a tad shy to get back to T21 then, but I'm good enough to stay in T20~ Fine enough, I can't fine a high scoring team to save my life and I'm not bothering to waste crests trying to get any~

48 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Looks like I'm a tad shy to get back to T21 then, but I'm good enough to stay in T20~ Fine enough, I can't fine a high scoring team to save my life and I'm not bothering to waste crests trying to get any~

Reckon this week might be slightly lower than last week because while Legendary Hector is still a bonus unit, it's not Fire season anymore which should bring people's average score down.

Edited by Humanoid
Forgot a word

1 hour ago, Humanoid said:

The score to promote to T21 is the "T20.5" row here. The T21 row is the score to stay in T21, and the T20 row is the score to stay in T20.

Thx, seems I need to take a little dive this week. Should be possible with Bartre, he is a good man. 

1 hour ago, Humanoid said:

Reckon this week might be slightly lower than last week because while Legendary Hector is still a bonus unit, it's not Fire season anymore which should bring people's average score down.

Yeah, can't seem to get above 736-738 for the life of me~ The run which got me 3,744 got lucky and caught a few Armor Emblems but fishing hasn't proved very productive and I'd rather save the Crests~ I'm fine with staying in T20, though, so it's no big deal to me~

7 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Yeah, can't seem to get above 736-738 for the life of me~

I'm in the same boat. I saw 740 exactly once, but I failed that run. It looks like 3,748 will be right on the threshold.

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Well... My Aversa is ready for the next Arena Season. I believe she will do pretty well.

I think I'll use my own Aversa as well, though mine is +4. I'll probably put a blazing special on her to help with the scoring. It'll be nice to use a good bonus unit in Arena.

So I lied~

Us4uslF.png

I said I'd be content with just T20 but I wanted to give one last try and after getting a score of 3,743 (one less than the one I had before), I got immensely salty and tried a second final attempt~

If this had been anyone but Delthea I could have let it go but I was determined to try to get T21 since I actually bothered to give her a tryhard scoring kit and I finally got Nowi to +10. So if THIS isn't good enough, that's too bad~ Trying to get higher than 738 scoring range is just too irritating and Nino is starting to trigger me on sight.

Weekly Scores:

T21 arena score: 3,820 - rank 472/1,374 (/4,583)

AA score: 5,308 - rank 176

Team:

+10 Sothe (+spd) - Peshkatz, Rally Atk/Spd+, Aether, C Duel Infantry, Watersweep, Odd Spd Wave, Poison Strike.

+10 Fae (+spd) - Lightning Breath (spd), Rally Atk/Spd+, Aether, G Duel Infantry, Poison Strike, Joint Hone Spd, Spur Def/Res.

+9 Legendary Azura (+spd) - Prayer Wheel, Gray Waves, Aether, B Duel Flying, Chill Def, Hone Spd 4, Guidance.

T21 Arena: +5 Libra (+def) - Hack 'o Lantern (res), Rally Spd/Def, Aether, Sturdy Stance, Renewal, Panic Ploy, Atk/Def Bond.

AA: +10 Cherche (+atk) - Cherche's Axe (panic), Rally Up Atk+, Galeforce, G Duel Flying, Wings of Mercy, Def Tactic, Res Tactic.

T21 arena has been pretty easy with all the good bonus units lately. Next couple weeks should be nice as well with Aversa as a bonus. Had some rather annoying arena assault runs this week. Fallen Tiki and Corrin are running around everywhere and they are quite a pain to deal with every single match.

@Landmaster Good job on the new score! Hopefully it was enough for T21! Congrats again on the +10 Nowi!

@Landmaster Congratulations on your third crown!!!  I wonder if you'll start getting addicted to them?!

@Diovani Bressan I hope you enjoy using Aversa these next 2 weeks in arena!

I haven't done this here in a while:

Arena: 3,756 in T20 is about 1,679/3,147/15,736, good for another crown.  Originally I had planned to use Alfonse, but with a score range of 728-742, it just wasn't cutting working out.  So I used Legendary Hector to improve to 730-744, and after a little more fishing than I planned, I got that score in at about the last minute!

AA: I originally had a 5,245, but that was getting mighty close to falling out of top 3K, so I dug down and fished - a lot - until I finally got a 5,262, which I believe is a new personal high!  It's rank 1,584.

56 minutes ago, DarkAlf said:

@Landmaster Congratulations on your third crown!!!  I wonder if you'll start getting addicted to them?!

I haven't done this here in a while:

Arena: 3,756 in T20 is about 1,679/3,147/15,736, good for another crown.  Originally I had planned to use Alfonse, but with a score range of 728-742, it just wasn't cutting working out.  So I used Legendary Hector to improve to 730-744, and after a little more fishing than I planned, I got that score in at about the last minute!

AA: I originally had a 5,245, but that was getting mighty close to falling out of top 3K, so I dug down and fished - a lot - until I finally got a 5,262, which I believe is a new personal high!  It's rank 1,584.

Thanks Alf! Pfft, nah I don't see myself getting another one for a while~~

Congrats on your new personal bests!!!

Was REALLY close to getting into the top 1K bracket for AA last season - ranked 1004 with a score of 5274.

3758 in Arena using Sharena as the bonus unit for this season. Will give Aversa a run once I do some HM farming before giving Sheena or Gwen Rally Up Res+.

Edited by Roflolxp54

This week was the week, sacrificed some Tailtiu and Chrom for higher sp skills. 

My team of +10 Nowi, +10 Aversa, +10 Titania and +3 L!Azura  managed to score 3780 this week. That is currently rank 464 and hopefully enoughfor my first crown. 

Never got Leagjarn so Aversa is running without R Duel. Maybe one day.

Weekly Scores:

T21 arena score: 3,819 - rank 432/1,374 (/4,491)

AA score: 5,318 - rank 310

Team:

+10 Sothe (+spd) - Peshkatz, Rally Atk/Spd+, Aether, C Duel Infantry, Watersweep, Odd Spd Wave, Poison Strike.

+10 Fae (+spd) - Lightning Breath (spd), Rally Atk/Spd+, Aether, G Duel Infantry, Poison Strike, Joint Hone Spd, Spur Def/Res.

+9 Legendary Azura (+spd) - Prayer Wheel, Gray Waves, Aether, B Duel Flying, Chill Def, Hone Spd 4, Guidance.

T21 Arena: +6 Aversa - Aversa's Night, Rally Def/Res, Moonbow, R Duel Flying, Chill Atk, Odd Res Wave, Atk/Spd bond.

AA: +10 Cherche (+atk) - Cherche's Axe (panic), Rally Up Atk+, Galeforce, G Duel Flying, Wings of Mercy, Def Tactic, Res Tactic.

Decided to start building my Aversa finally. Fed her a 4* Gharnef and Laegjarn for R Duel and chill atk. Will be a couple weeks yet until I get enough grails for the last few copies, but she isn't exactly necessary until I get a few merges on another one of my legendary projects. Pretty normal water week otherwise.

13 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

And, for the first time, I maintained Tier 21! Thanks Marth, Soren, Lucius and Aversa! Next season we will try again!

Screenshot_20190610-2042182.png

Wow! Congrats. And you didn't even have to duel Skill Aversa.

Weekly Scores:

T21 arena score: 3,818 - rank ~450/ ~1,400 (/~4,500)

AA score: ~5320 - rank 159

Team:

T21 Arena: +6 Aversa - Aversa's Night, Rally Def/Res, Moonbow, R Duel Flying, Chill Atk, Odd Res Wave, Atk/Spd bond.

Was a bit too late on grabbing my T21 rank this week and forgot my exact AA score. It was somewhere around those numbers. Next bonus unit will be a 4*+10 Draug. Hopefully he can handle all the dragons that are running around.

Got top 1K for the first time in AA (score of 5278 with a rank of 979).

Stayed in tier 21 Arena for the first time (score: 3820).

Edited by Roflolxp54

5 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

My Saizo is ready for the next Arena Season:

Screenshot_20190617-210239.pngA

Almost the same I am using. I just dont know what to make out of that Brazen Atk/Res 3. Mine runs Phantom speed to ensure he doesnt get countered by Dragons. Fallen Tiki will outspeed him, especially if she has buffs on (as well as some other dragons). And there is alot of Chill Spd going on. He needs to initiate safely on mages/dragons to apply his debuffs, if he gets countered he is prolly dead.