Favorite Wafus and Husbandos of Awakening

FleetofFeet

Favourite Waifus and Husbandos of Awakening  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite Waifu(s)

2. 2. Favourite Husbando(s)

Why would it be strange to marry the second generation characters? They've still lived pretty much as long as the first generation, just in a different timeline. They're effectively different people from the ones who'll be born in the timeline you play in.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hands down, the best wife is Sully. I tend to like girls that would kick my butt if they actually existed. She has nice stats and a great skill-pool for a first gen unit.
As for my husbandos... Y'all know the main one is Inigo. He destroys everything in my playthroughs and is a fun character to watch (and torment). However, I also gave a vote for Gerome. He has one of the more unique character complexes in this game and his S-support conversations are just a riot.

46 minutes ago, Penguinbean24 said:

Hands down, the best wife is Sully. I tend to like girls that would kick my butt if they actually existed. She has nice stats and a great skill-pool for a first gen unit.
A

This

Funny thing is the girl I actually like in IRL doesn't fit this at all.

Best husbando... Henry.

:wub:

On 2/17/2017 at 1:04 AM, Taxon said:

Not sure why people are still making these threads when it's obvious that Libra is the best waifu. Since you accidentally put her on the husbando list though, I'm gonna have to choose someone else.

When it comes to waifus my preference is towards the powerful, mature, strong-willed, slightly older types. This pretty much narrowed down my options to Flavia and Aversa since the vast majority of Awakening's female cast seems to comprise of young, optimistic, virtuous girls. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing at all wrong with that, but they just aren't my cup of tea for the most part. There's only so many times I can listen to a character gush about the virtues of rainbow friendship magic before the sweetness starts to make my teeth hurt.

Sully?

1 hour ago, Penguinbean24 said:

As for my husbandos... Y'all know the main one is Inigo. He destroys everything in my playthroughs and is a fun character to watch (and torment). However, I also gave a vote for Gerome. He has one of the more unique character complexes in this game and his S-support conversations are just a riot.

Ung,  I benched Sully after about 5 fights,  I got so damn sick of her "challenge the world and myself because men are assholes and watch me succeed!"  boasting over and over.  Hate people like that in real life as well. 

I wish Freddy got some more love. Yeah, his silliness with his duties is surely overbearing, but man, what I'd give for more men to be as polite, loyal, and charming as he is and for more men like that to get attention from women. It seems like these days, women ignore the actual nice guys and end up going for the men who treat them poorly and cheat. Not saying Chrom or other Awakening dudes would do this (well, Walhart might... xP), I'm just making a point. And I feel like Freddy shows the good qualities I mentioned the best while also being a total hottie. <3 I also dig knights. They're just so...cool and regal!

Edited by Anacybele

20 hours ago, Tuvy said:

Sully?

Ah, I phrased that comment pretty badly in hindsight. Let me clarify... I'm not suggesting that every Awakening woman apart from Aversa and Flavia is a cute, demure girl. Characters like Sully, Panne and a few others are absolutely badass, strong-willed women. When I said "That narrows down my options to Flavia and Aversa" what I actually should have said was "That narrows down my options significantly, and out of this limited selection, Flavia and Aversa are the two who stand out to me".

Besides, I'm such a huge SullyxChrom shipper that I couldn't really consider pairing her up with The Avatar anyways.

Best guy for me is Libra! He's very kind and caring--but I also like how interesting he is as a character. In his supports, his internal conflict of how he hates who he is makes him one of the deeper characters in Awakening, to me. Despite being in the clergy, he also mentions having very little faith in humanity. I want to embrace him and tell him he's loved~ Plus, the idea of marrying the avatar, who is Grima's vessel, to a devout worshiper of Naga, is entertaining.

Best girl is Panne! I like how cool and collected she is. But she has a sense of duty towards her people. I wish they had developed the taguel story line a bit more overall. But I love how noble she is and she's also really confident. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/17/2017 at 2:52 PM, Anacybele said:

Favorite male is FREDDY! <3 I loooove Freddy so much. He's so funny and entertaining and he's just the kind of guy i would actually marry! He might be kind of overprotective and overdoing his duty sometimes, but he's polite and charming and loyal to a fault and he'll definitely always protect the lady he loves. And he's SO handsome on top of that! <3 I also think he has a pretty deep character with his softer side being brought out by characters like Henry (dat bear hug in the A support lol) and his fears and some of his background being shown by Panne.

Also, "Pick a god and pray!" = badass as fuck.

Oohhh Yaassss!!!

My absolute favorite + First Awakening hunk I got hitched to~ ;3

Despite not being too trusting in MA in the beginning, I've grown too attached to his overall demeanor in this game file and my current one. (Even though I wanted to try recuiting Priam and Supporting him)

Oh well, might as well get used to his amored self as he has taken MA's heart time and time again xD

Art credit goes to zerostop!

fe_fredmu1a_by_zerostop-d624e6r.png

On 2/21/2017 at 7:00 PM, Anacybele said:

I wish Freddy got some more love. Yeah, his silliness with his duties is surely overbearing, but man, what I'd give for more men to be as polite, loyal, and charming as he is and for more men like that to get attention from women. It seems like these days, women ignore the actual nice guys and end up going for the men who treat them poorly and cheat. Not saying Chrom or other Awakening dudes would do this (well, Walhart might... xP), I'm just making a point. And I feel like Freddy shows the good qualities I mentioned the best while also being a total hottie. <3 I also dig knights. They're just so...cool and regal!

Amen to You friend!!! I do wish this soo bad ;3;

Priam ~ <3 After his chapter, just had to put a ring on him x'D 

I prefer marrying the playable characters to each other, since I didn't like some of f!Robin's supports (m!Robin has much better ones with Chrom, and the whole Lon'qu and figs thing really put me off). With Priam, I like how his supports with f!Robin feels more natural (? - not sure if that's the best word to describe it) Like how they both are warriors seeking to improve themselves which then develops into a relationship. 

On 2/16/2017 at 10:38 PM, MeddlingMage said:

Went with Lucina and Owain.  They are the 2 that I usually marry.

This

Theyre so cute together :)

Not to mention they're a destructive duo! With both having Galeforce, I can kill three enemies in one turn using the pair :) Destroyers of evil indeed! 

• 1 month later...