what should they add?

Eruno

@eclipse:

Bow Cavaliers aren't too bad as long as their Speed stat isn't ridiculous. Tome Cavaliers equipped with a Tome that you do not have an advantage against are the real cancer as far as generic units go.

5 minutes ago, RedEyedDrake said:

@eclipse:

Bow Cavaliers aren't too bad as long as their Speed stat isn't ridiculous. Tome Cavaliers equipped with a Tome that you do not have an advantage against are the real cancer as far as generic units go.

Getting the jump on fliers amuses me greatly.

I like mounted tome users.  They separate themselves from the rest of the army, so I can murder them in peace on my turn.  Now, if they could counter at melee, THAT would suck.

• I would want to be able to choose my units (or pre-made team, at least) after seeing what's on the map, rather than going in semi-blind. Only in PvE, however.
  • Repositioning, as has been said by others. Also, if my above idea did happen, PvP should still get repositioning instead.
  • Something to do with excess SP (skill shop or something would be nice)
  • Lower feather cost to upgrade to 5* or another way to get feathers
  • Obvious really, but more of my favorite characters.

Edited by Sylphid

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

Now, if they could counter at melee, THAT would suck.

Yeah, I know that feeling all too well. In the training tower - in the highest floor(the 10th one) - I was doing some grinding and one of the enemies was a Leo with Close counter. I was still able to barely win, but It's insane how difficult It was to beat him.

Anyway, other than repositioning, I would also like to see SP hace more use. After getting all the skills, rhey are just...there. It wouls be nice if they had another function, such as - for example - changing the boon and bane of a unit(of course, this is just an example that came out from my mind right now)

More feathers? More heroes? More skills?

Why? I don't get it. The main problem with the game is the absolute lack of content.

Why do you need more heroes or skills or feathers if you have no content to use them on? You want all of that just to play training tower? Or arenas to get feathers to evolve heroes and use them on... nothing?

I´ve seen a lot of mobile games doing the same stupid thing. You have 2000k characters. And no content to use them on.

more ways to get feathers, less feathers to unlock potential to a 5* unit, more stamina cap, and don't end the "half stamina for training tower" thing

• More stamina
  • easier way to get orbs and feathers
  • dupes clause in arena
  • dupes clause when summoning.  In one summoning session I got two pairs of the same character
  • reposition heroes prior to the battle
  • heroes not losing their merged allies when changing rairity 
  • being able to buy certain heroes. 

1. Battle Preparations. At least allow me to reposition characters.

2. Lesson feather count to get to 5*. Even going down to 15000 would be nice.

3. Exchange Badges for Great Badges. I seriously have more Badges than I'll ever need. At least let me trade them for something useful.

4. More orb events of course.

Some sort of splitting job promotion could be interesting. So when your using feathers to upgrade a unit you can choose to become 2 different things. As an example with Camilla you could become either her traditional brave axe user, or some variant of tome user (and possibly modify stats based off the weapon in use, cause a ranged camilla could be pretty terrifying). Have some sort of reclassing option which costs some number of feathers if you want to switch to the other weapon that resets the character to level 1 with the same number of stars.

Heck, that could even be a way to let you learn additional A/B/C skills that you can swap for the old ones. So again, using Camilla as an example, you could learn Darting Blow and Savage Blow as an axe user, and as a tome user get something like Spur Atk and Lunge or whatever.

Edited by leingodf8

13 hours ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

^Yes. All the yes.

Plus;

• Double the stamina bar, OR make levels cheaper (less stamina)
  • Half battle tower stamina (oh wait that happened)
  • Half feather cost (20000 feathers to promote to 5* is ridic, 10000 seems more reasonable, provided the availability of feathers.
  • More heroes, duh (I was bummed that Vaike didn't school me in the tutorial, or even showed up in game.
  • Increase yield for purchased orbs (More people would buy = more profits, listen Nintendo! >_< $104.99CAD for 140 orbs is bad, $104.99CAD for 200-250 orbs would be more ideal)
  • Make other items (feathers) purchasable. (I bet some people would rather buy feathers and stamina potions outright and save their orbs.)

Thumbs up

I'd love to have feathers and potions purchasable as well.

2 hours ago, leingodf8 said:

Some sort of splitting job promotion could be interesting. So when your using feathers to upgrade a unit you can choose to become 2 different things. As an example with Camilla you could become either her traditional brave axe user, or some variant of tome user (and possibly modify stats based off the weapon in use, cause a ranged camilla could be pretty terrifying). Have some sort of reclassing option which costs some number of feathers if you want to switch to the other weapon that resets the character to level 1 with the same number of stars.

Heck, that could even be a way to let you learn additional A/B/C skills that you can swap for the old ones. So again, using Camilla as an example, you could learn Darting Blow and Savage Blow as an axe user, and as a tome user get something like Spur Atk and Lunge or whatever.

That would be pretty cool, customization is great.

Edited by Fei Mao

- Focus on other units than red! 

- A SP Dump (even tho units will get new skills later).

- Higher training towers guaranteeing Great Seals.

- Positioning units pre-battle (cause you can literally lose battles to shitty RNG).

- Have the dance skill give Exp, hell make all buff skills give exp.

Dream Addition that will never happen:

- An in-game indicator of +/- stats (cause determining any units stats below 5* is a lot of guess work atm).