Fire Emblem Pun Thread

Lord Tullus

So, I didn't know whether or not to post this in Forum Games or General FE, so I went with General FE, because this isn't really a game. Just a silly thread.  A silly little thread where you post puns about fire emblem characters, events, etc. They can be bad or good; new or old.

I don't know if there was a different thread made for this purpose, but I don't see it anywhere up front.  Anyway, no more stalling!  Post your puns below!  I'd rather not see repeats unless you are commenting on it or have something to add.  

Here's mine: If Arvis were a pirate, would that make Sigurd's last fight of FE 4 the Battle of Yarr-hara?  

Spoiler

Have mercy, my friends.

Hey Sigurd, what's cooking?

Geez Eldigan, you seem to me about a head shorter since last we saw?

Cuan, I'm sure glad we decided to spearhead this meeting.

Oh Boy(d), this is going to be fun.

I ship Sigurd/Flora. Their passion is burning brightly.

I really believe Sophia has dragon blood. Because with stats like these, she's draggin' down the whole army.

I suppose this is related enough: anyways, a few years ago I thought up the horrible idea of doing Star Wars movies with Fire Emblem characters, for example:

Qui-Gon Lyn (FE7)

Oifey Wan (FE4)

Queen Pattyme Amidala (FE4)

Jar Jar Binks (FE8)

Marth Sidious (FE1)

Darth Saul (FE6)

Master Yodela (FE6)

Luke Skywalker (FE3) 

Princess Leia Leila (FE7)

Dan Solo (FE7)

Dewbacca (FE4)

Darth Vaida (FE7)

Edited by Randoman

Azura: "How did he get out of that alive?"

Corrin: "Because I Support him I've been caring magical grip creators with me just in Kaze."

Matthew: "I hate to be that Guy but you Lowen me, I know that might Erk you but I want you to Harken unto me and remember that one time I Serra with you. Now I know that you like to Kent to yourself and that's and that it's Vaida to your Health and keeps you Sain, but you're coming with me. You might think this is blackmail but I assure you this is all perfectly Legault and for this we Nino court. So before you Dart Farina away and say to Hector with this I am going to Florina (sounds a bit like Florida), know their Wil always be the same Renault my Hawkeyes Wil always see you, I will Geitz you, you'll never be able to Wallace, and will never get Jaffar. Now Nils before me and let go your Pent up rage before you make yourself look like a Dorcas lest you invoke my Rath upon you and I hit you with my Batre. So on my Marcus Louise the kraken because I Oswin"

I fit at more then half of the FE 7 cast in there (I missing like seven characters whose name is don't do well with puns). I may try to find a way to get the rest in lol.

Edited by Locke087

I can't a-Forde to waste time making FE puns!

The female lord from Sacred Stones isn't actually from Renais, she's from the United States of Am-Eirika!

The male lord from  Sacred Stones set me up to take the fall for a crime. I've been Eph-framed!

32 minutes ago, Brand_Of_The_Exalt said:

You know why Sigurd sent his son in Heroes ? Because he had a barbecue planned.

All right, I'm leaving

Come back!  Well, that's the act of the night, folks.

In any case....

Arvis: Sigurd, do you want some barbecue sauce with your chicken leg?  

Sigurd: Sure.  Thanks, Arvis.  Say, I heard you had found a wife not too long ago--

Arvis: *pours barbecue sauce on Sigurd*

Sigurd:  Hey!  Why are you putting that stuff on me!?

Arvis:  *Smirks*  Because you needed to cool down.

Sigurd: What?  I don't think it's that hot out.

Arvis: Not yet. :Arvis: