Which characters are you waiting for to join Heroes?

Raven

As of right now, I'm pleased to see these guys and gals in Heroes:

Est (Her artwork is just to die for)
Roy (Why would they not put the poster child for Western FE into the game so early on?)
Gwendolyn (Love me some female knights, and her artwork. Also her name, it's so WELSH. Seriously. It's the English variant of the Welsh name "Gwendolen")
Fir (Favourite female unit in FE6. Female myrmidons in general are pretty neat)
Raven (Yeah who wou'dve guessed, huh?)
Nino (Cute mage girl powerhouse, who doesn't love Nino?)
Ephraim (The ignored Lord, next to his loverly sister. Until now, that is)
Eirika (Also ignored, having been featured only as DLC in Awakening since her debut in FE8. Glad to see them back in play)
Lucina (She is not flat, she's just slim)
Tharja (Her being my first 5* pull has nothing to do with this decision. Her artwork, however... And have you seen that statue of her?)
Cherche (She's pretty, and an excellent unit to boot. Dragon riders in general are pretty swell)
Effie (Another armoured lady. I'm definitely pairing her up with my Corrin in my next Fates run)

I can't speak much for FE1-5 and FE11 units, since I either didn't play them or didn't complete them, for one reason or another.

Characters I'm still waiting to see make the Heroes cast would be:

FE6:
Old Marcus (We need another aged jagen-type unit in Heroes. All these young whippersnallers like Seth and Frederick need to learn from somewhere)
Merlinus (I have no idea what a guy whose job it is to store weapons and items would do in Heroes, but it would be interesting nonetheless)
Sue (Do we have any bow cavalry units in Heroes yet? If not, here's one)
Gonzales (This guy better have the highest Atk in the game, or I'm gonna write up a letter of complaint)
Echidna (Resident badass Hero right here. She's got balls bigger than most of the FE6 male cast)

FE7:
DORCAS
Lucius (Raven needs a friend, also we need at least one trap)
Bartre (In the hopes that he may be better than his aged self in Heroes)
Rebecca (My FE7 waifu right here, almost always A-rank her and Raven's supports in every run)
OsWin (He will choke all the points, and laugh. Or just remain expressionless. Either way, he will be able to counter Hector despite the WTD)
Priscilla (Raven needs his sister around to keep her protected, of course. It's a true sibling bond that bests even that of FE8's twincest)
Fiora, Farina (Florina needs her sisters around to complete those sisterly comps people will be making)
Lloyd, Linus, Jaffar (They will go together with Ursula to complete the Four Fangs)

FE8:
Gilliam (Much like Oswin, the guy's a rock. Also, I just love armoured units)
Lute (Would probably equal Nino in ability and power)
Ross (Much like Donnel, becomes a powerhouse, and makes a fine unit)
Garcia (His beard alone would have its own ability. Probably a rally of some sorts that gives all allies a great beard and +5 to all stats for a turn)
Moulder (He'd be your frontline and healer all in one)
Amelia (I'm hoping she's going to be an armoured knight, but her base class of Trainee will probably mean she'll be infantry. Also <3 that zettai ryouiki)
Gerik (This guy's amazing, better than Raven, dare I say. Great offense, defense, health, speed... I really wonder how they would balance him for Heroes)
Marisa (Another female myrmidon, like Fir. Great hair, too)
Duracell (Duessel. He's one tanky son of a bitch, and he's on a horse. Beats Garcia in facial hair)
Joshua (Resident gambler myrmidon. Long blood red haired unit who will stand out in the Heroes cast)
Caellach, Selena, Valter, Lyon (All these are fantastic enemy characters, and Valter's my favourite because you just love to hate that cunt)

FE9/10:
Ike (Vanguard class, preferably. But I'll take them all if there will be different variations of Ike made, as expected. Better have Ragnell and be able to counter ranged, at the very least)
Edward (This guy's my favourite male myrmidon ahead of Joshua, even)
Laura (Often overlooked, but I love her for her simplicity and innocence)
Black Knight (Who wouldn't want this guy to stand amongst their frontline. His 5* weapon better be Alondite and also feature ranged counter, like Hector)
Mia (The best female myrmidon of the series, and my FE9/10 waifu of choice. I still remember that cinematic)

FE13:
Owain, Inigo, Severa (These three need their counterparts from a previous life in the game, just to confuse those who haven't played either. Also Owain is superior to Odin)
Noire (She's a female archer just like Rebecca, and I particularly like her outfit. Maybe she will simply have the same coloured hair as her mother just to keep things simple)
Priam (Descendant of Ike. No other reason necessary)

FE14:
Silas (This guy carried my Conquest Hard mode run. What an absolute madman)
Mozu (Bow class or bust. I'll settle for a lance, if need be)
Charlotte (Two good reasons to have her around. Personalities, and artwork)
Caeldori (For the sake of confusing anyone who hasn't played FE13 and/or 14, I hope she gets put in soon)
Forrest (For trap's sake)
Ophelia (The best thing to come from Odin is his rather gorgeous and intelligent daughter. She's going places. Hopefully into my Heroes party, eventually)
Soleil (She's cute as shit and also very entertaining. And simply a damn fine unit, all in all)

Well this turned out longer than I'd expected. And my FE10 and FE13 lists were actually pretty dry. Looks like I'm awaiting FE7 and FE8 characters more than anything else.
Let me know who you're waiting for, and maybe even why.

Edited by Raven

I honestly can't wait to see Lyon: he is my favorite character in the series, so I'm realy impatient to use him in Heroes and perhaps what they will do with his Lv.40 dialogue and VA.

Another mention must be given to Ced, Jill, Ophelia, Hisame, Klein, Joshua, Lute, L'Arachel, Sara and Leif, since they are characters I simply love as well.

I just want more characters from just want more characters from FE4 and FE5. I wouldn't mid hearing what they would choose for Lucius's VA and that goes for FE4 characters as well. Since I know some VAs would be fitting for some FE4 characters

Hardin (War of Shadows ver) - My favourite character in the series

Oliver - One of the best character designs from the Tellius saga, who deviates from the normal conventions of FE characters

Any TMS#FE character - A great game with a great cast, they certainly deserve to join the regular FE characters

Pretty much everybody from Tellius.

From the games that have been released.

Fates: Kaze and Silas: literally every other non-Corrin sexual or kid is in already.

Awakening: The Vaike, Noire, Brady, and Cynthia.  I would say Kellem too, but he's already in the game

Elibe: Kent and the remaining Peg Knight sisters.  Erk, Canas, Pent, and Lucius.  Lugh: why do we get Raigh, but not Lugh?

I'm sure there are others that I'll think of later.

INNES!!

Gimme me the Prince jerk of Frelia!!! I really really want Innes!

Also Naesala, Ranulf, Jill, Echidna, Geoffrey, Elincia, Colm, Lyon...

... And Kiragi since I want Oboro to have her kid around haha

18 minutes ago, NutOfDeath said:

All I want is my baby boy Kaden ; ; I love him and I need him

I wonder if they'll add them along with the Beast Laguz, they could be like a physical version of Manaketes, but I'm not sure if they'd want to add a weapon type, if there are only two representatives.

That reminds me, I want to see Ninian and Nils added!  They play a bigger part in their respective story than Olivia did, and we need more Dancers.  They could be Manakete Dancers, if they want them to have a weapon, or even just give them an attack staff.

Edited by Rezzy

3 minutes ago, escotanner said:

I'm waiting for Lewyn, Mist, Luke, Alm, Celica, Othin, Klein, Sain, Joshua, Micaiah, Norne, Katarina, Ricken, and Kaze.

I could see the Pugi being a weapon that lets him counter at 1-2 range.

Oh boy, I'm gonna have to make another wishlist, aren't I?

I'm going to try and refrain from saying "bring everybody," but "bring everybody." I like far too many characters in Fire Emblem and have far too many dream teams, but for the time being, here is my current wishlist. I left out Shadow Dragon despite having played it.

Blazing Sword: Kent, Sain, Wil, Jaffar || Fargus, Leila || Oswin, Pent, Louise, Priscilla

Kent, Sain, and Wil should finish up Lyn's Companions. Jaffar is almost never seen without Nino, unless Nino is looking in the wrong place and ended up in the Kingdom of Asker instead. Fargus is amazing and I would love to have him is a "pirate berserker," and I want Leila to make Matthew happy. I ship 'em.

Oswin was amazing for me in Blazing Sword and I hope he remains just as effective in Heroes. Pent and Louise are personal favorites, and Raven needs his little sister Priscilla.

Sacred Stones: Seth. Just Seth. || L'Arachel, Dozla, Sean Connery Duracell Duessel

Seth should be able to do a solo, deathless run of 9-5 Lunatic entirely on his own. Erika should have her faithful knight Seth by her side, and to squash any disgusting rumors going about of the strong bonds between Erika and Ephraim.

L'Arachel is needed for her bright personality to lighten up the place, and she would be followed by Dozla who would never leave her side. Then, we have Duessel, The Obsidian, who should be the greatest Great Knight ever created. This is totally not personal bias.

Tellius: Micaiah, Nolan, Laura, Aran || Jill, Haar, Brom, Nephenee || Ike, Mist, Shinon, Volke || Oliver

Micaiah because it is Micaiah and Nolan because he is a bad***. I also like Laura and Aran because they are fairly down to earth characters and seem relatively normal.

Jill and Haar for more Wyvern Riders while Brom and Nephenee represent the country folk out there. Ike is here because everybody likes him, and I think Mist may be unique in the fact that she may be the first "red cleric," or a sword user who also wields a staff.

Shinon is present so he can show Takumi who the best archer in Fire Emblem is (not counting NPCs) while Volke is wanted to fulfill that "assassin" role.

Oliver, of course, is a magnificent thing of beauty. If his theme does not play every time he enters battle, then I will be disappointed. Honestly, I like Oliver because he is so "out there" and different from most Fire Emblem characters. He's also a likable big guy.

Awakening: Gregor, Basilio, Flavia || Cynthia, Batman Gerome, Brady. F! Morgan || Owain, Inigo, Severa

Gregor is a swell sword. If they dare give him axes, there'll be a riot. Also, a part of me can't believe they left out Basilio and Flavia as they were fairly important playable characters in Awakening.

Cynthia needs to meet Arthur. While I'm sure they will give her Sumia's hair color, I much prefer it to be blue. It is the obvious and only proper choice, of course.

Gerome is the stoic here that Askr needs. He rides a Wyvern and is pretty awesome, although I wonder if anyone will mistake Gerome for "The Masked Man". (Calling it now, it's gonna be a plot point when Gerome is added.) Brady for his "proper" mannerisms. (How vulgar! It is not "Who'd ya piss off!" It should be "Whom did you piss off," Brady...) I also would like F!Morgan as I found her far more likable than F!Kana. I also would like F!Morgan to have blue hair, but alas it will likely be blonde like her father's.

Lastly, Owain, Inigo, and Severa. I want to see their past and future selves see each other and all sorts of nonsense that can occur in the worlds of Awakening and Fates. Owain is superior to Odin, and I hope Inigo is a proper return to form instead of this imposter in the form of Laslow. Severa and Selena are more or less the same.

Fates: Flora, Benny, Charlotte || Kaze

Flora is the best maid, so I wonder what she she is doing. Benny is a gentle giant while Charlotte is a thorny rose, and Kaze is just himself. It also helps that adding Kaze will fulfill the "Christmas Ninja" quota, being paired with his brother Saizo.

From Tellius:
Ike (PoR and RD Ikes as separate dudes please... just because I like PoR's look better)
Mist (I liked her back in PoR, and she could be a weaker mounted sword user with Distant Counter (I remember seeing her with a unique 2-range sword back in RD in a Let's Play I read once, so why not), which would be cool and maybe balanced)
Micaiah (Never played RD, but Micaiah interests me, so I'd like to see her in)
Sothe (Honestly I don't care for him, but he'll probably come with Micaiah)
Nephenee (I like Nephenee, I don't have a better reason than that)
Mia (I like Mia, I don't have a reason than that)
Astrid (WHERE ARE MY BOW HORSES)
Elincia (A flying sword unit with a Brave-type effect on her 5-Star weapon... I would like this)
Ashnard (Would be a cool Great Hero Battle, assuming they just put villains in there [which, given Narcian, yeah that seems likely to me])
Greil (He's never been playable, but apparently he was awesome in the backstory, and maybe it could be a Great Hero Battle with him being backed up by Ike and Mist, and I don't really have a good reason for this I'd just kinda like to see it)

From Blazing Sword:
Sain (If we only get one of Sain/Kent/Lowen, I'd prefer it be Sain, just because he was always my best cav back in 7. Of course if we get two then get Kent in there as well)
Ninian (Give me a dragon dancer please)
Rath (WHERE ARE MY BOW HORSES)
Jaffar (I want him to be a Sword user, not a Dagger user, but really I just want my murder machine however he comes... preferably with Night Sky/Astra, Life and Death, Pass and a Killing Edge)
Canas (A good dark mage, if I remember correctly, and I like his monocle)
Dart (Just to have a Pirate unit, hopefully with some kind of skill that lets him cross any terrain so he can walk across water/mountains/lava to axe people)
Guy/Karel (Guy was really good back in 7, but I remember Karel carrying me through the later half of my first playthrough, so I just want either of them)
Athos (Great. Hero. Battle. Please.)
Leila (So Matthew can finally reunite with her in this world)

From Magvel:
Myrrh (For another Green Dragon primarily, though she could also have a skill that lets her move like a flying unit without being super-vulnerable to archers since she has wings... I could see that ending up a bit OP, but I don't really care)
Joshua (He's cool and I like him. No other reason)
Neimi (preferably following the Ranger promotion line, because BOW HORSES need to be playable)
Lyon (For a Great Hero Battle probably, I like Lyon)
A Trainee (Between Amelia, Ewan and Ross I don't really have a preference, just bring at least one of these in)

Edited by ILikeKirbys
Sire reminded me that I forgot someone

Cheine.

Rena. Preferably with Warp as an upgradable staff choice because that's not broken at all, I swear.

Ninian and Nils. Dance and Sing with their rings as skill C buffs would be nice to have. Might make the skill selection option actually relevant (yes, I'm aware it is relevant for a few characters here and there). Not sure if it makes sense to let them attack or not, but if they do, it had better be with a Dragonstone. If they can't attack, their ring buffs had better be really, really strong.

Nergal. Preferably with his giant robes.

WayuNephenee, and Elaice. My Tellius MPVs.

Micaiah.

Ashnard. Because he's badass.

Erincia. Flying unit with Amite and a staff.

Laura. Because she's cute.

Dheginhansea. I can imagine Dheginhansea with 1 flying-type movement range, a ranged counter, and massive defensive buffs. I swear that won't be broken at all either.

Altina. Dual-wielding Ragnell and Ettard while standing on Soane's back.

And while we're at it, Hartmut. Preferably dual-wielding Eckesachs and the Sword of Seals like how Zephiel does it in the Hasha manga.

Spoiler

Archenia (FE3/12)

• Horace
  • Athena
  • Beck or Jake (Would be cool to have a ballista user)

Jugdral (FE4 and 5)

• Arya
  • Fury
  • Sety or Levin
  • Alvis
  • Cyas
  • Eltshan
  • Cuan
  • Ishtar
  • Olwen
  • Glade
  • Machua