FE characters as Heroic Spirits

SatsumaFSoysoy

9 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

If Ike was summoned as a Saber, and he was allowed to power up Ragnell with Yune's blue flames, wouldn't he basically be the best possible Servant? He did kinda slay a god with that.

神殺し蒼炎のラグネル 

Kamigoroshi Souen no Ragnell

God Slayer: Blue Flame Ragnell

I like the pronunciation in Japanese.

Totally sounds like an EX Noble Phantasm from Fate.

I mean, Gilgamesh would be prime testing for that, right?

Edited by shadowofchaos

1 hour ago, shadowofchaos said:

神殺し蒼炎のラグネル 

Kamigoroshi Souen no Ragnell

God Slayer: Blue Flame Ragnell

I like the pronunciation in Japanese.

Totally sounds like an EX Noble Phantasm from Fate.

I mean, Gilgamesh would be prime testing for that, right?

Hm, I don't think Ike could beat Gilgamesh though, if he's serious.

Could the Black Knight with his blessed armor survive an Enuma Elish, I wonder? Can't think of anyone else with stronger protection in FE.

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Could the Black Knight with his blessed armor survive an Enuma Elish, I wonder? Can't think of anyone else with stronger protection in FE.

Considering the crap he pulls in Fate/Grand Order with it? Probably not.

1 hour ago, Ebony said:

Considering the crap he pulls in Fate/Grand Order with it? Probably not.

There are some Servants that aren't weak to Enuma Elish in Grand Order though, and at least one of them is still a mortal.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

There are some Servants that aren't weak to Enuma Elish in Grand Order though, and at least one of them is still a mortal.

He still kills one of the original Sins, fucking Tiamat, with Enuma Elish. I don't think anyone in FE could live.

3 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Enuma Elish goes beyond blessed armor, since it's Anti-World. Enuma Enlish is designed to erase anything in its path. There's nothing in FE that could survive its wrath at all, even if Zelgius had his blessed armor or not. Like Ebony said, not even one of the Original Sins could survive Enuma Elish at it's full power(mind, with a Gilgamesh in his full, serious glory) in Babylonia. Unless by some bullshit, there's no possible way you can explain this.

28 minutes ago, Shadowfrost Zenbiniar said:

Enuma Elish goes beyond blessed armor, since it's Anti-World. Enuma Enlish is designed to erase anything in its path. There's nothing in FE that could survive its wrath at all, even if Zelgius had his blessed armor or not. Like Ebony said, not even one of the Original Sins could survive Enuma Elish at it's full power(mind, with a Gilgamesh in his full, serious glory) in Babylonia. Unless by some bullshit, there's no possible way you can explain this.

Magic teleportation powder

2 hours ago, Midori Mage said:

Well it's a good thing some Lords like Eliwood get a horse so they can be a Rider.

That's only Eliwood and Sigurd though, right? Xander too I guess, if he counts. And Xander could shoot beams anyway lmao.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

5 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

That's only Eliwood and Sigurd though, right? Xander too I guess, if he counts. And Xander could shoot beams anyway lmao.

Those three, Seliph, and the incest twins Eirika and Ephraim all get horses when promoted. Xander could count as either really.