Hello .w.

LiberatorMasurao

1 hour ago, LiberatorMasurao said:

Pls im looking for soleil with Aether, Sol, Luna, Lethality, and Awakening if you can help me Ill be so happy. 

Awakening and Aether are dlc and you can get Sol for her by leveling her up as a Hero (if I remember class name right) :P
Lethality and Luna would be a bit tricky to find I think, but anyway. Welcome! :D

10 minutes ago, CardinalRuby said:

Awakening and Aether are dlc and you can get Sol for her by leveling her up as a Hero (if I remember class name right) :P
Lethality and Luna would be a bit tricky to find I think, but anyway. Welcome! :D

Thank you for the info. Just reclassed her to great lord. 

great profile pic though '-'

Welcome to Airport 1001! Don't forget to wake that slugabed up!

Also, should you see a Summoner, you best take it out before you get swamped in BAD GAIZ.

3 hours ago, CardinalRuby said:

Lethality's not. Because she shares Mercenary with her father, she gets his secondary class set of Ninja. Lethality is the Level 5 skill for Master Ninja. Additionally, it's also possible to get her Luna by having her A+ Support with Sophie and accessing Great Knight. Unless of course she can't A+Support because it's already been used but I think she can marry Ignatius who also gets access to Great Knight.

In any case, it's a pleasure to meet you. Kindly don't litter.

1 minute ago, Light Strategist said:

Lethality's not. Because she shares Mercenary with her father, she gets his secondary class set of Ninja. Lethality is the Level 5 skill for Master Ninja. Additionally, it's also possible to get her Luna by having her A+ Support with Sophie and accessing Great Knight. Unless of course she can't A+Support because it's already been used but I think she can marry Ignatius who also gets access to Great Knight.

In any case, it's a pleasure to meet you. Kindly don't litter.

Thank you for the tips ^^