Worst arena maps

Korath88

I've managed to figure out how to deal with the wall map, though it may not work with all teams. What I do is to break all the walls on my end, which causes the enemy team to split up and do the same. This relieves most of the struggle of not having enough room to manoeuvre, and also allows you to pick off the enemies while they are separated. It's mostly about manipulating the AI into splitting up.

On 2/21/2017 at 5:04 AM, Korath88 said:

And of course, the split map once again proves to be complete garbage. What's worse, I had to fight a double Takumi team on that map just now. Ugh, can't wait until these maps go away again.

The maps will go away?

54 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

The maps will go away?

Temporarily, for next season. I'd take bridges and lava over separating the team

Edit: to clarify, I'm just referring to how the map rotation changes each season

Edited by Korath88

4 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Temporarily, for next season. I'd take bridges and lava over separating the team

Where does it say that?  I didn't see an announcement.

My favorite is actually the one splitting the teams that everyone seems to hate. It makes it easier to focus down half the enemy team at a time instead of taking them all on at once. The bridge map can go choke though.