Fe6 randomization + edits!

Zirlax

So I was wondering if people would like to suggest edits for fe6 PME style but with a little bit of help with the randomizer! What I will be doing is taking requests. I will be using Nightmare editor to make the edits. How this will work is I will randomize a FE6 rom and apply the requested edits ontop of it. I will try to apply all the requests but I can't make any promises. I don't know exactly when I will be able to get this done yet but I will try to get it done as soon as possible. Request away!

OK, since I'm a Sophia fan girl here is my request:

- Make Sophia a Troubadour, give +20% to her MAG, RES growths, give her +10% to her LCK growth, make her start with a Tina's Staff and make her able to use Dark Magic at Base.

Question: Can you suggest more then one edit?

Edited by PurpleKawaii

1 hour ago, PurpleKawaii said:

OK, since I'm a Sophia fan girl here is my request:

- Make Sophia a Troubadour, give +20% to her MAG, RES growths, give her +10% to her LCK growth, make her start with a Tina's Staff and make her able to use Dark Magic at Base.

Question: Can you suggest more then one edit?

Yeah you can suggest more than one thing ^^. I should be able to make sofia a Troubadour. Although, I may not be able to give her dark magic as there is no animation for Troubadours to use it. If I do give her dark magic you would only see the no animation map sprite fighting. Is that okay?

16 hours ago, Zirlax said:

Yeah you can suggest more than one thing ^^. I should be able to make sofia a Troubadour. Although, I may not be able to give her dark magic as there is no animation for Troubadours to use it. If I do give her dark magic you would only see the no animation map sprite fighting. Is that okay?

Of course it is! I have tested this out and if you promote her there is no animation lol, but it's OK! Also I hope you get more suggestions soon! If not I will problaby just keep suggesting

4 hours ago, PurpleKawaii said:

Of course it is! I have tested this out and if you promote her there is no animation lol, but it's OK! Also I hope you get more suggestions soon! If not I will problaby just keep suggesting

Thank you very much I appreciate it! Also at the speed I am going I should be able to get most of it done by next week!

Hey I could not be able to randomize it because it made me unable to make some changes but I was able to make your requested edit as well as edit the first few classes. Here is the link to the ups patch. If something doesnt work contact me on my kik TomoeTheFoxSpirit http://www.mediafire.com/file/hledniejxcdgdx0/FE6_edited.ups

Edited by Zirlax