I have a crackpot theory...

Red Falcon

Disclaimer: potential FE Awakening AND FE Fates spoilers ahead.

So I've been harbouring a crazy conspiracy for a long while that Corrin, through the hardship and suffering in Fire Emblem Fates, becomes the original Grima. And therefore ultimately also eventually becomes Robin as well.

That said, I haven't played or completed Conquest or even Revelation. So with that in mind I'm going to share my crazy theory from what I understand now, bookmark this page, and then hide in a bunker until I'm all caught up hehe. And wait with anticipation to read what the FE community will think or say.

So...

Let the craziness begin!

Hoshido and Nohr are considered mythological kingdoms by the time of Awakening.

I propose that Corrin's life ends with severe tragedy, which is the cause for Grima's lust for apocalypse for a lack of better words.

After the realms of Hoshido and Nohr are brought to ruin, Corrin invades Ylisse as the original Grima. His Risen army; the remnants of his devastated world.

Corrin is from a divine bloodline and can transform into a dragon. Grima is a also a humanoid dragon.

On top of this, Robin and Corrin are both praised for their tactical prowess. And have white hair. So they share some common traits.

Such is the case that Corrin becomes the dark bringer of the apocalypse, that this is the ultimate reasoning behind Selena, Odin and Laslow's appearance in Conquest, as they are on the lookout for Corrin, the progenitor of their realm's doom.

And that's all I have now. I appreciate that this is a pretty wild one hehe. I welcome your thoughts.

Edited by Red Falcon

8 hours ago, Bandido Banderas said:

Altuhough, Robin's ties with Validar would have to be accounted for.

I'd like to offer a fairly simple explanation. Validar would hail from the very same bloodline as Corrin.

We already know that Corrin's bloodline continues with Kana. And Kana is loyal to Corrin. If Kana had children, would they be loyal to Corrin as well? I'd assume they would.

This bloodline would continue through the ages leading to Validar and a suitable vessel for Grima... Robin.

12 hours ago, Red Falcon said:

Disclaimer: potential FE Awakening AND FE Fates spoilers ahead.

So I've been harbouring a crazy conspiracy for a long while that Corrin, through the hardship and suffering in Fire Emblem Fates, becomes the original Grima. And therefore ultimately also eventually becomes Robin as well.

That said, I haven't played or completed Conquest or even Revelation. So with that in mind I'm going to share my crazy theory from what I understand now, bookmark this page, and then hide in a bunker until I'm all caught up hehe. And wait with anticipation to read what the FE community will think or say.

So...

Let the craziness begin!

Hoshido and Nohr are considered mythological kingdoms by the time of Awakening.

I propose that Corrin's life ends with severe tragedy, which is the cause for Grima's lust for apocalypse for a lack of better words.

After the realms of Hoshido and Nohr are brought to ruin, Corrin invades Ylisse as the original Grima. His Risen army; the remnants of his devastated world.

Corrin is from a divine bloodline and can transform into a dragon. Grima is a also a humanoid dragon.

On top of this, Robin and Corrin are both praised for their tactical prowess. And have white hair. So they share some common traits.

Such is the case that Corrin becomes the dark bringer of the apocalypse, that this is the ultimate reasoning behind Selena, Odin and Laslow's appearance in Conquest, as they are on the lookout for Corrin, the progenitor of their realm's doom.

And that's all I have now. I appreciate that this is a pretty wild one hehe. I welcome your thoughts.

"They are on the lookout for Corrin, the progenitor of their realm's doom, so they can marry and have children by him/her."

Idk about that one lol