How many orbs have you saved, and what are you waiting for?

Eail

I've currently got 85 orbs sitting in the bank, with everything farmed up.  I'm planning on waiting until Ike is released, hopefully next week though for some reason I doubt it'll be then for him.

So what's the unit you're all waiting to splurge on, possibly even drop cash for eventually?

27 (used to be 42 a fw days ago but I caved and did a summon.) For now im waiting for better focus heroes that I might need.

also, wish i never did that last summon! :p

Edited by Chelone

55, but I still have a bunch of maps in Lunatic I haven't done because high stam cost + exp boost means I just go grind tower, so the final total may be closer to 70 or so once I'm done with those. 

I want Ayra, even if that's a goddamn long time.

I have 20 orbs, and all the maps in Lunatic intact... I really want the twins right now, and I'm not sure if waste my orbs or not. What I want the most are Geoffrey, Elincia, Camus and Innes but there is still no release time for them, so, I'm not sure if waste my orbs on trying the twins or what (and I already have the castle at 100%)

I always summon as soon as I get 20.  I want the Twins, so I hope to get more before the focus ends.

If the data mined image is true for the next focus group, I'll save my orbs during that time, since I already have all 4 of them.

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I always summon as soon as I get 20.  I want the Twins, so I hope to get more before the focus ends.

If the data mined image is true for the next focus group, I'll save my orbs during that time, since I already have all 4 of them.

Exactly and im sure it is right seeing how they got the robin f right or could it be wrong??

I have 20 now and I'll be hoarding (if I have time) before Tellius gets released. Previously I was spending them to get all-five-stars team which probably was overkill since then I went and upgraded Effie anyway to have more total rank in Arena so now I have five 5*. Anyway, with full 5* team and even all possible (red,blue,green, colorless) triangle variations there I'm pretty much satisfied from minmax point of view. So what's left is to get the characters from my favorite games duo :)

Edited by Avestus

I still have 35+ orbs waiting for me since I haven't done Lunatic yet. But it's awfully tempting to do a full summon when you get 20 orbs. And since it will be a while before I even see a hair on Elincia or Lucia's head, I'll summon until I can get an Effie or Kagerou.

Orbs are too precious to be saved. They must be consumed and dedicated to the RNG Goddess Anna while Kiran conducts rituals to summon heroes...

I tend to always use my Orbs once obtaining 20. As I like so many different characters and want to collect practically everybody, it makes little sense for me to save them. The only time I could see myself reserving Orbs is if I had all the characters in the current Focus and they had proper Boon & Bane combos. Otherwise, I spend the orbs away~

New orbs are extremely difficult to come by for me as I already exhausted Story Mode and can only rely on handouts and events that grant new Orbs. If I won the lottery, I may join the ocean waters as a whale, but otherwise I'll make do with what I have after spending $40.

I'm nearly done with Lunatic with only two maps remaining and I only have today's two free orbs currently.  I'm impatient and spend every time I get five orbs (because the discount for doing rolls with 20 orbs honestly aren't worth it to me and I really need much better characters to finish the last two Lunatic maps)

I have 4 orbs.

I've been trying to get Eirika but the game seems to love giving me Red 5* characters that aren't her. I'm going to give this banner one last run for a Red 5* and then I'm done with it, regardless of who I get.

Edited by Sentinel07

15 minutes ago, ShadowYoshi said:

I have like 12 orbs, and I'll try for Julia before the focus ends. Because c'mon, the other one that came out this morning is hot garbage XD

*a steaming pile of nuclear elephant poop infused garbage

I got a focus from each of the first and b it took me 3 pulls each on both of them. I'm saving up for my 3rd pull and I'm currently at 14 orbs, hoping for a dagger user actually.

Edited by Arcanite

I've got 46 right now, and am saving for a new focus as I've already pulled both Seliph and Julia with decent ivs. I really want an Erk, but I don't see him being released. Sadly, all I have left are the last three lunatic missions, so after my next mass summons it's going to be awhile. Out of the character released so far there's no one I'm really dying to have, as the only games I've played are the 3 gba games, por, and genealogy.

I'm waiting for more axe wielders like Vayke and Dorcus, i've spent all my orbs from the campaign and gotten quite a few red and blue 5* characters so I'm waiting for when theres more decent green element characters

I think I have 117 right now.  I'm waiting for IKE or some non terrible banners.  Looks like I'll be waiting a while longer...

I really wish I had these orbs to pull on the Takumi banner, but at least I got Marth.  But he's no Takumi...