Chapter 10 (Normal) Help

Hi, everyone:

Been playing this game for the first time on Normal, and currently on Chapter 10 (Prisoner Release), and decided to try going stealth for the max BEXP,  prisoners & items; after trying (and failing) quite a number of times, I've searched for info  about it:

Ask's faq is good, but slow (too many turns), tried Blackwave's, but still doesn't allow all to escape(and a bit confusing), also searched on Youtube, and found some videos, but they rely on a promoted Oscar, so it's a no-go.

So is there a way to get everything (items prisoners, etc)  that's doable in 12 turns? or is it a fool's errand? since I figured that for a 10+ year old game, somebody must have found a way.

Any help is appreciated, Thanks!

I'm not sure if it's doable in 12 turns. I did the stealth thing once, a few years ago, and it took me about 30 turns, maybe even more.

Honestly, it's not really worth it. The experience you gain in non-stealth-mode battle kind of makes up for the bonus experience you miss.

If you really want to do it, though (like I did at the time), I can only say for sure that it can be done with a high turn count.

Good luck anyway! And sorry for not being able to help more than that.

Well, after trying it again (been busy last couple of days), I finally managed to complete it in 12 turns with all items (including the Statue Frag), and even springing Sephiran out (got 1080 BEXP for it, not bad), really the key was using Volke to get the Door Keys (and the half used Chests Keys from chapter 7).

Now onto Chapter 11, finally!