FEXP mug formatting HELP!

Sergiplanes

So, every time i try to see my actor speaking his face is broken, like i dont know how to use the fexp mug autoformating, or it seems it does not do anything to me but the thing is every time i use the program, i eddit the png,  then start the test to see how my character looks like, and his face is broken when he speeaks, someone can help me? 

Sorry if my english is bad, since im not native to that language. 

Edited by Sergiplanes

The reason why when someone speaks, the face is broken, is due to two reasons. First of all, all mouth and eye frames must be 16 x 16 pixels each. If they are not 16 x 16 pixels each, FEXP will assume the empty space as blank, which can create blank spaces near where the mouth frames are. Secondly, you need to use Cedar Nyx's FEXP Mug Formatter to get the correct coordinates for the face sprites. All you have to do is click and drag the mouth and eye frames in the top picture to the proper place, and copy the Code. If you are having difficulty dragging it into the proper place, remember there is a zoom button. You then go into the FEXP Scripts in the Face Sprite Data section, and paste said code into the FACE_OFFSETS section of the Face Sprite Data Section. To help you out, I not only fixed the face sprite sheets for you, but also got you the nesassary codes for both of the face sprites. So you would paste the following into the FACE_OFFSETS section. Assume the red headed fellow's sprite sheet is named Eliwood and the guy in monochrome's sprite sheet is named Ephriam: 

'Eliwood' => [[23, 27], [23, 43], [-10, 13], 0],
'Ephriam' => [[24, 30], [15, 45], [-112, 60], 0],

After that, in the Face Sprite Data, you must also copy and paste the following code into the EMOTION_LIST section of the Face Sprite Data:

'Eliwood' => 2,
'Ephriam' => 3,

In case you want to know what the number for each actually means, the number refers to how many different face sprites each sheet has. For example, Eliwood has two different faces, so the value at the end would be 2. If you try and insert any portrait without these two pieces of information in, they the face will look weird and messed up. If you need more information about how this process works, I would recommend looking at Klokinator's Ultimate FEXP Guide. You can find it in the resource section in Fan Projects in Serenes Forest, in the topic labelled FEXP ULTIMATE GUIDE. If you have any further question, feel free to ask. 

Eliwood.png

Ephriam.png

Edited by Spacecat