Let's get through Hard Mode Conquest together! (Corrinquest)

DragonFlames

As the topic title suggests, I've been wrecking my brain trying to figure out how to get through Conquest on Hard Mode and I think I've finally found the answer as to why I couldn't do it before: I just can't deal with Conquest's units and their weird-@$$ growth rates. In any run I've tried, only Corrin ever ended up worthwile compared to the rest, but not even they can beat Conquest alone, so I figured I would try and gather an entire army of Corrins (or at least 10 or 12 of them). And after reading through a few topics here, I found my salvation (?) in the form of Corrinquest.

Here's a few guidelines for any kind person willing to help me:

1) I live in Europe, so as much as I'd like to, I can't ask you kind folks from the US or Japan for help. Region lock be damned.

2) Each Corrin has to be at least at level 10 and not much higher, and already reclassed. I'm trying to make my army as balanced as possible, so try and have different classes, if you can. DLC classes are allowed, too, if you want to give me one of those. 

3) As for skills, I leave everything to you, as long as the skills you give to your Corrin are somewhat sensible and not like Live to Serve on a designated attacker or something. The only skill I really would love to have is Locktouch for the many treasure chests encountered on Conquest.

4) As for items, again, I leave it in your hands whether you use your stat boosters or boots.

5) Concerning asset/flaw combinations, those don't really matter. You can make interesting ones or ones you yourself feel comfortable with using.

6) And lastly, and this should be obvious, please make your castle an easy seize, so empty throne and all units put on hold.

And with that, I thank every person kind enough to help me in advance! I will of course inform you how it went if I complete my mission or not and what went wrong if something does. That is, if you're interested, of course.

EDIT: Okay, I'll compile a list of your Corrins so that you and I may know which ones I am using and to appreciate it correctly. I'll register your cards and give you an accessory, if you want to make bond units.

1. Juno, Archer. Skills: Astra, Natural Cover, Dragon Fang, Nobility. Submitted by: Mackc2

Edited by DragonFlames
wording

I'm in

My Corn cob is sitting in her castle, she is an archer with a speed boon and a hp bane and for her skill she gets astra 
17297-00724
06248-95970
I also sorta went overboard with the stat boosters but ah well makes everything easier right?

Dragonflames this sounds like fun but I live in the USA, so while I can't give you my Corrin I will tell you this. From what I've observed Fates as a whole has the WORST level ups that I have ever seen. I've seen level ups of nothing, something I have never seen before in any Fire Emblem game unless they had maxed most of their stats. All fire emblem games have examples of bad level ups but in a game like Fates where bad level ups are almost the norm that is ridiculous. The only way I could fix this was by visiting my castles of people who had the skill Aptitude and thus aquiring it for my characters. This fixed the level ups so that I got stat improvements of about 3 or 4 regularly. Aptitude will not give you incredible level ups but it will give you good level ups and sometimes a great level up if you're interested in this. How I did it was I went to the castle name option and typed in things like Easy Skills, EZ Skills, Aptitude, ect. And that's how I found castles which had Aptitude.

1 hour ago, SavageVolug said:

Dragonflames this sounds like fun but I live in the USA, so while I can't give you my Corrin I will tell you this. From what I've observed Fates as a whole has the WORST level ups that I have ever seen. I've seen level ups of nothing, something I have never seen before in any Fire Emblem game unless they had maxed most of their stats. All fire emblem games have examples of bad level ups but in a game like Fates where bad level ups are almost the norm that is ridiculous. The only way I could fix this was by visiting my castles of people who had the skill Aptitude and thus aquiring it for my characters. This fixed the level ups so that I got stat improvements of about 3 or 4 regularly. Aptitude will not give you incredible level ups but it will give you good level ups and sometimes a great level up if you're interested in this. How I did it was I went to the castle name option and typed in things like Easy Skills, EZ Skills, Aptitude, ect. And that's how I found castles which had Aptitude.

I know exactly what you're talking about and I found that this is especially true for Conquest. Of course, I could just go to my logbook and get Aptitude for everyone, since I have every single unit in Fates with Aptitude registered on there, but I thought it would be fun to try a Corrinquest-challenge of my own.

Thank you for the tip, however. I greatly appreciate it. :D

Pity theres a region lock cuz id prepare a Corn for ye. Im the Cav or Durgin Rider master. 

Yeah there was a reason why people hacked the shit out of things and put Aptitude on every character ever. The way level ups worked, it was just...i dunno mang. Aptitude makes a unit more workable. (bad units like Nyx, it makes them serviceable.) I have Aptitude on everyone i use including the Corn Cob. Again, shame this is Europe Only :( I wanted in on this.

23 minutes ago, Loki Laufeyson said:

Pity theres a region lock cuz id prepare a Corn for ye. Im the Cav or Durgin Rider master. 

Yeah there was a reason why people hacked the shit out of things and put Aptitude on every character ever. The way level ups worked, it was just...i dunno mang. Aptitude makes a unit more workable. (bad units like Nyx, it makes them serviceable.) I have Aptitude on everyone i use including the Corn Cob. Again, shame this is Europe Only :( I wanted in on this.

Sorry, but thank you!

And I totally agree with you, as well.

Wait what? I finish conquest classic hard while bitching around with class and skill(which make your growth rate worse) and manage to finish it with only one casualty at final mission and I never play turtle and noone of mine have aptitude. And I also believe I started with wrong people and waste to many exp and only feel two characters get rng screwed. I give up killing only 6 enemy gang up together cause I never have a proper tank that can take so much shit. Didn't use tonic neither status staff(don't have enought money cause bitching with class). I'm only use the things that the game give you for free.

1 hour ago, SpearOfLies said:

Wait what? I finish conquest classic hard while bitching around with class and skill(which make your growth rate worse) and manage to finish it with only one casualty at final mission and I never play turtle and noone of mine have aptitude. And I also believe I started with wrong people and waste to many exp and only feel two characters get rng screwed. I give up killing only 6 enemy gang up together cause I never have a proper tank that can take so much shit. Didn't use tonic neither status staff(don't have enought money cause bitching with class). I'm only use the things that the game give you for free.

Then it appears you are better at this game than me.

4 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Then it appears you are better at this game than me.

Lol, made many weird decision to say I'm good at that game. Well, if you need any help, just ask. I know when spawn most of reinforcements and some trick to improve your damage output.

6 hours ago, SpearOfLies said:

Lol, made many weird decision to say I'm good at that game. Well, if you need any help, just ask. I know when spawn most of reinforcements and some trick to improve your damage output.

Thank you for the offer! I'll think about it!

• 4 months later...