Nyx!Ophelia or Elise!Ophelia?

LiberatorMasurao

Nyx!Ophelia or Elise!Ophelia?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Best person for Ophelia?

• Elise
    • Nyx

. . .and this is a bad thing.  Why? Because it completely lacks context.

In other words, what is the Ophelia doing, where does she fit into the team, who's paired up for the rest of the kids, etc.?

EDIT: And this is in the wrong place, too.  Moving it over to Fates!

Edited by eclipse

Elise is better in every way besides skill (5% less than Nyx). Both characters are serviceable mothers, however. Elise provided the Troubadour class line/skills and Nyx gives you the Outlaw set.

7 hours ago, LiberatorMasurao said:

Title says it all.

By this, I mean just in general.

Class is probably going to be sorcerer, and one of her skills are Death Blow.

I prefer Elise because she's better, provides better skill and class inheritance, and blonde Ophelia is cuter.

Man, isn't this lack of context just painful? Anyway, statistically they're very similar but the Outlaw class line is just better than the Troubador one: the former has amazing skills like Move+1 (great utility), Lucky 7 and Shurikenbreaker which you NEED if you want Ophelia not to get annihilated by Master Ninjas (you might equip her with Calamity Gate but I guess you're going for a crit build with Mjolnir or something); the latter provides only support skills, but I don't think you want her be a support unit. Actually, if you're passing her down Death Blow then it means you're skill buying, which makes all that I've written completely pointless.

Just choose the hair color you prefer.

Felicia *coffcoff* 

Both Nyx and Elise didn't give a usefull skill that she can't learn. 

If you go for Nyx, give vengeance to Ophelia from parent and go for Dark knight route. Ophelia have good hp growth rate (little reduce from Nyx but still good). Dark knight improve it so you have more chance to use it. Get to level 15 and change to sorcerer and you have your killing machine that don't die for one hit.

The only usefull skill you get from Elise is Ispiration. Unless you plan to split your team often, Elise alone is enough.

From felicia you get tomebreaker and also quite fast considering you can easily level up her.

At end is based of what your team need most.

Elise passes down a class that can use tombs (Strategist) and as a Sorcerer; Elise!Ophelia has better growths in Magic, Speed (but Nyx gives her a better speed cap) and Res the 3 primary stats for a Sorcerer; as well as very good luck growths for what it's worth. I feel that Nyx can be better used else where (Forrest, Nina, Dwyer)

4 hours ago, SpearOfLies said:

Felicia *coffcoff* 

Both Nyx and Elise didn't give a usefull skill that she can't learn. 

If you go for Nyx, give vengeance to Ophelia from parent and go for Dark knight route. Ophelia have good hp growth rate (little reduce from Nyx but still good). Dark knight improve it so you have more chance to use it. Get to level 15 and change to sorcerer and you have your killing machine that don't die for one hit.

The only usefull skill you get from Elise is Ispiration. Unless you plan to split your team often, Elise alone is enough.

From felicia you get tomebreaker and also quite fast considering you can easily level up her.

At end is based of what your team need most.

You do realize that Elise could also get Tomebreaker, right? Though admittedly, having her as a Maid generally wouldn't be preferable unless you wanted to abuse Felicia's Plate, and said skill comes rather late.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

1 hour ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

You do realize that Elise could also get Tomebreaker, right? Though admittedly, having her as a Maid generally wouldn't be preferable unless you wanted to abuse Felicia's Plate, and said skill comes rather late.

Do you miss the part you can easily level up Felicia to get it? The time Elise get a good skill for Ophelia, Felicia already have it ten chapter ago. Unless you have dlc exp, Conquest have limited amount of exp you can get.

20 minutes ago, SpearOfLies said:

Do you miss the part you can easily level up Felicia to get it? The time Elise get a good skill for Ophelia, Felicia already have it ten chapter ago. Unless you have dlc exp, Conquest have limited amount of exp you can get.

I was just pointing it out. Anyway, fair enough.