Raharu

Do forgive me if there is an specific help section for this kind of stuff on the forums and I could not find it. I'm kinda new here.

My problem is that I'm having a bit of trouble trying to emultion FE4 with the Naga translation. I tried updating the patch using Lunar IPS and neither the headered or unheadered patches work, the game just boots up the screen on the screenshot provided and then remains dark forever. the Delta patcher doesn't work for me either, so I'm not really sure what to do. Could anyone help me?

Screenshot 2017-02-24 10.46.52.png

On 27/2/2017 at 0:41 AM, Raharu said:

Yes i did. Was a it a bad idea to do that?

Just a heads up, there are some times when you actually CAN apply a translation in a translated ROM.

BUT, to do that, the description will almost always say "(Previous patch name)_to_(Current patch name)" with probably a mention of the game's name and whether it should be applied on a headeres or unheadered ROM.

For example if it was possible for 4 (Which it is NOT IIRC) it would be like this

(FE4_)Gharnef_to_Project_Naga(_headered)

On 3/1/2017 at 5:44 AM, NoMommaGarchomp said:

Just a heads up, there are some times when you actually CAN apply a translation in a translated ROM.

BUT, to do that, the description will almost always say "(Previous patch name)_to_(Current patch name)" with probably a mention of the game's name and whether it should be applied on a headeres or unheadered ROM.

For example if it was possible for 4 (Which it is NOT IIRC) it would be like this

(FE4_)Gharnef_to_Project_Naga(_headered)

It would actualy be trivial to create such a patch using lunar ips, if the new translators wanted to do so. you just use the other english patch as the base rom during patch creation.