Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Cellene

Team Building Help?

Recommended Posts

You're missing:

- magic
- green

so I'd say Nino up to 5* for you.  As for your current team, kick Clarine for Takumi.  Eventually, Nino will replace Corrin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, eclipse said:

You're missing:

- magic
- green

so I'd say Nino up to 5* for you.  As for your current team, kick Clarine for Takumi.  Eventually, Nino will replace Corrin.

Thank you, eclipse!

 

So for a final, Azura, Nino, Takumi, and Ryoma would be best?

Any other combinations by any chance for fun? :) Lyn is a bit squishy and Hawkeye isn't the greatest either. Any reason to train Olivia, Corrin, Lilina, Effie, Cordelia, Jeorge, etc in case the meta changes and I'd have some backup units? 

 

Thanks a lot for your help! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cellene said:

Thank you, eclipse!

 

So for a final, Azura, Nino, Takumi, and Ryoma would be best?

Any other combinations by any chance for fun? :) Lyn is a bit squishy and Hawkeye isn't the greatest either. Any reason to train Olivia, Corrin, Lilina, Effie, Cordelia, Jeorge, etc in case the meta changes and I'd have some backup units? 

 

Thanks a lot for your help! :D

Yep, three Fates characters with a Nino works as a team!

However, teams aren't set, and this game is ripe for experimentation.  If you want to level someone, go for it - no one is so horribly awful that it will be a waste of time!  My arena team is only half of the meta, with the other half being a giant head-scratcher, yet they worked well enough together.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Yep, three Fates characters with a Nino works as a team!

However, teams aren't set, and this game is ripe for experimentation.  If you want to level someone, go for it - no one is so horribly awful that it will be a waste of time!  My arena team is only half of the meta, with the other half being a giant head-scratcher, yet they worked well enough together.

I wish there was a friendly battle or something where you could test team comps without wasting an arena battle. It would make things a lot easier and I'm sure teams would have much more diversity than Takumi + Olivia = win. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...