Theory for next Grand Hero Battle

Phikage

So just a minor theory but in the FeMU battle description, they talk about the next grand hero battle. I have reason to believe that it will be Micaiah from Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. I have a couple reasons to support this. (It's just a theory so take it with a grain of salt.)

•FeMU has B tomebreaker and it was stated that she would be useful in the next grand hero battle. Since Micaiah uses Light magic I'm assuming this groups her in the Thunder Magic group with Linde, Owen, and MaMU.

•It has been approximately 3 weeks since Fire Emblem Heroes' release and yet we have had no note of the popular characters yet. Due to the timing possibly with the switch release, I believe Fire Emblem Heroes will release the new focus summon (Likely Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn) along with the popular character ballot. As it so happens, Micaiah coincides with both of these.

•Of all the most popular Fire Emblem games that have been represented in Fire Emblem Heroes, Radiant Dawn and Path of Radiance are the only ones to not show up. (I'm only referring to the highest sales numbers across Japan and the USA, of course these numbers vary across Europe, but this is a generalization.) this makes it so the chance of representation from Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn is high.

You're assuming that Micaiah would randomly get introduced before Ike a.k.a. the protagonist of the Tellius duology. Not to mention the signs pointing towards Ursula.

Also, you're assuming that Micaiah's weapon is going to be a blue tome. Linde's ultimate weapon may be a blue tome but Julia's is green. And both the Aura and Naga tomes are supposed to be light elemental tomes in their universe's lore (yes, 'universe's' as in singular, given that Linde and Julia hail from the same universe and all). And, out of all the ones already in the game and that actually fight by turning into a dragon, the only Manakete (or half Manakete) to have her breath be called 'Light Breath', Fae, is also designated as a green unit.

Edited by RedEyedDrake

3 minutes ago, RedEyedDrake said:

You're assuming that Micaiah would randomly get introduced before Ike a.k.a. the protagonist of the Tellius duology.

Also, you're assuming that Micaiah's weapon is going to be a blue tome. Linde's ultimate weapon may be a blue tome but Julia's is green. And both the Aura and Naga tomes are supposed to be light elemental tomes in their universe's lore (yes, 'universe's' as in singular, given that Linde and Julia hail from the same universe and all). And, out of all the ones already in the game, the only Manakete to have her breath be called 'Light Breath', Fae, is also designated as a green unit.

Well, there's a theory that the green light powers are draconic in origin, hence Fae and Julia. On the other hand, Gotoh gave Aura to Linde's father, and he was a dragon.

Who knows.

TBH I think they would probably introduce the tellius series with a special focus (like with Sacred Stones and Genealogy) or maybe even through a update where Tellius characters appear and the choose your heroes event characters are the focus. Hmm that Light magic being green is heavily implied. I would say Light could be a all around color but Dark (it's opposite) is locked to red, so maybe natural light abilities of the dragon bloodline is green, and light magic being given to normal humans is blue

Both Narcian and f!Robin appeared as enemies in the story mode, so I think it's a safe bet that at least for the time being, the Great Hero Battle heroes will be from the story mode. The remaining candidates are Ursula, Camus, Navarre, Michalis, Zephiel, and Xander, although Xander might be a bit of a special case because of his story role. Of those, Ursula and Camus fit the predictions for the next one nicely, although Ursula more so. Micaiah will probably be introduced through a future Focus.