General Consensus for Skills on a Manakete Morgan

Sage of Ylisse

48 minutes ago, Sage of Ylisse said:

This is just due to my own curiosity. I'm thinking of doing a sort of final file for Awakening with a SPD+/LUK- avatar and Marry Tiki. What skills should Morgan Inherit and what should the final skillset for her be?

Not sure how effective this'd be, but I wanna recommend Astra, if only for a Machine-gun Manakete.

10 hours ago, Sage of Ylisse said:

This is just due to my own curiosity. I'm thinking of doing a sort of final file for Awakening with a SPD+/LUK- avatar and Marry Tiki. What skills should Morgan Inherit and what should the final skillset for her be?

Haha sunnovabitch, that's the same thing I did xD boon/bane and all. I got some suggestions a while ago... dunno if I remember the FULL set, but as best as I can remember, I think it was something like this: 

Galeforce, Sol, Swordbreaker, Ignis/Astra/(some other offensive proc if you prefer), Limit Breaker / All Stats +2 (if you have them) / Counter (good male-exclusive skill to pass, synergizes well with Sol) 

Many people I'm seeing with a quick Google also recommend having Aegis, Pavise, or both. If you do both my recommendation would be GF / Swordbreaker / Sol / both of those (again assuming you don't have Limit Breaker DLC). 

EDIT: Found the document I saved that on; I was mostly right with the skill set that was recommended to me, it was GF / Sol / SB / Ignis / All Stats+2 or Wyrmsbane. I think Ignis and Wyrmsbane were personal choices, so those main first three are probably the core you want to work with, as I established earlier. Sol might be nonessential with PavGis and maybe like Renewal or something.

Edited by BANRYU

Play around with the Spotpass Tiki before making a final decision; Spotpass Tiki is basically a female avatar with +Res/-Skl and with Manakete class as part of her class set.

Edited by Roflolxp54

+Spd/-Luck is my MU lmao. Banryu has some good pointers, but definitely Galeforce. Vengeance isnt bad, because Manakete Morgies is gonna tank shit and adding a little bit of damage to her output when she gets scratched is not bad. Sol is really great in this game so thats a good one. Ignis, same. 

41 minutes ago, Sage of Ylisse said:

Okay, So This is what I have in mind. Counter, Sol, Ignis, Swordbreaker, and Galeforce. Is that a good skillset?

I'd drop Counter - you aren't going to get much mileage out of it.

On 2/27/2017 at 11:50 PM, Levant Mir Celestia said:

I'd drop Counter - you aren't going to get much mileage out of it.

I was going to probably drop that or possibly swordbreaker for Limit Breaker eventually

1 hour ago, Sage of Ylisse said:

I was going to probably drop that or possibly swordbreaker for Limit Breaker eventually

The thing is, Counter won't do much good if you're barely taking any damage, and given that Manaketes are strong defensively... Yeah.

Ahh yeah... Levant is right about Counter, I wasn't thinking super clearly with that one lol.

Vengeance can be good if you want but I don't recommend running it alongside Sol since they kinda clash, but it can be risky to run without Renewal/Lifetaker as well.

Going off your current planned skill set, I'd keep everything except Counter and swap that for Anathema / Astra / Luna. While you're raising her you can figure out whichever proc seems the least useful and swap that for Limit Breaker when you get that.