Not sure who to marry

Hagakure

I'd go with Silas based on what he gets vs. what Kaze gets from Lancer. Silas could use Spear Fighter's weapon rank right away without having to pass through using a Brass Naginata (though if you permit forging, it won't be that bad). Kaze can already debuff with shuriken, Silas with Seal Defense and Seal Speed with increase your total debuffers, plus Silas could do it on the enemy phase. And of course he'll love Spearfaire. 

Kaze does like Rend Heaven+Quixotic for boosting his offense, but Silas does too.

On the child side of things- Kana is never going to be amazing. But Kaze will likely be better given Kana's defense growth is lacking already and there is only one Dragonstone+ unless you get 3000 BP and Corrin might be using it. Midori outside of her min-maxed Miracle build is probably one of the worst kids, like Kana. Sophie at least has Cavalier going for her. So I'd say if you like Kana, go for Kaze. If you like Sophie, go for Silas.

As for Corrin herself, Kagero can give Ninja at A rank, and Sophie Cavalier at A rank, so she really doesn't care about who she weds outside of the marginally useful S rank Defensive Stance stat bonuses.

My final answer- Silas.

Marry kaze if you want him to pairup bot Corn.

Mary Silias if you want Kaze to pairup bot Silias.

Both of the male units in question rely on their base class set and A+ support for class access more than they rely on their waifu. Midori is always meediocre, Sophie is always strong, and kana is worthless.

Edited by joshcja

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I'd go with Silas based on what he gets vs. what Kaze gets from Lancer. Silas could use Spear Fighter's weapon rank right away without having to pass through using a Brass Naginata (though if you permit forging, it won't be that bad). Kaze can already debuff with shuriken, Silas with Seal Defense and Seal Speed with increase your total debuffers, plus Silas could do it on the enemy phase. And of course he'll love Spearfaire. 

Kaze does like Rend Heaven+Quixotic for boosting his offense, but Silas does too.

On the child side of things- Kana is never going to be amazing. But Kaze will likely be better given Kana's defense growth is lacking already and there is only one Dragonstone+ unless you get 3000 BP and Corrin might be using it. Midori outside of her min-maxed Miracle build is probably one of the worst kids, like Kana. Sophie at least has Cavalier going for her. So I'd say if you like Kana, go for Kaze. If you like Sophie, go for Silas.

As for Corrin herself, Kagero can give Ninja at A rank, and Sophie Cavalier at A rank, so she really doesn't care about who she weds outside of the marginally useful S rank Defensive Stance stat bonuses.

My final answer- Silas.

Okay. Guess I'll go with Silas then.