Arena Fun - Could you kill four Hectors?

Katrisa

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently running Ryoma [+HP, -Res], +4 Robin (M) [+Spd, -Res], +9 Julia [=], Takumi [+HP, -Spd].

Ryoma can kill 2 Hectors and damage the third before going down, but that might be able to go up to 3 Hectors and damaging the fourth with Julia's Breath of Life to heal him on each turn (Julia lands the finishing blow on each Hector). If Ryoma managed to damage the last Hector before going down, Julia or Takumi can easily finish him off.

Robin (M) can comfortably take out 2 Takumis without dying. Ryoma can comfortably take out 1 Takumi without dying. Takumi and Julia have no trouble taking out the last Takumi.

The only possible trouble is which map each of these is on and whether I'll be able to split them up enough.

8 hours ago, Kruggov said:

Daym. That means that as long as a team of Hectors stays together they get +12 Attack/Speed!

Now it seems a team of 4 Hectors will be quite the danger. Even Roy will have trouble taking several 40 Attack hits while being constantly doubled. By fkin armors. Unless he is +Spd, in which case only +Spd Hectors will double. Again, Daym.

<Blinks>

Ouch comes to mind.  I hadn't considered they could do this.  If I'm not mistaken this would make four hectors more problematic than anticipated.  I guess at this point the map would have serious impacts on the strategy.  I think many folks here are right... that due to the sluggishness dismantling 4 Hectors without the buff is doable... But with that buff, if they stack.  Suddenly red "counters" aren't so sane anymore.  Likewise most folks aren't sporting a healer at top level... interesting interesting.