What is Your Ad?

Rezzy

I know that they say ads are targeted.  Sometimes they are on the mark, but sometimes I wonder why they even show things to me.  Anybody else have the same issue?  I thought it would be fun to say what your ad that you have on page is and how close to the mark you think it is.

For me right now: Something called Seventh Generation from Amazon.  "Baby Care You Can Trust".

It looks like they sell baby wipes and stuff.  I'd say that one makes sense.  I'll see if I get any funnily wrong ones today.

16 minutes ago, Flee Fleet! said:

didn't you make a topic like this before Rezzy?

I hadn't made one like this, but I think the conversation had drifted in this direction in an older topic.  I think that one might have been in Site Content or something like that.  Since that thread was a bit old and I thought this felt more like a FftF thread, I figured I'd put this here in its own topic.

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I hadn't made one like this, but I think the conversation had drifted in this direction in an older topic.  I think that one might have been in Site Content or something like that.  Since that thread was a bit old and I thought this felt more like a FftF thread, I figured I'd put this here in its own topic.

Ah okay. I think that topic was in FftF too, but I may be wronh.

2 hours ago, NinjaMonkey said:

Confused.com and League of Legends.

Speaking of Confused.com, it's ads were weird. I mean, how many people would actually dance and celebrate in joy for a car insurance site?

15 minutes ago, Chen said:

FPPrPto.png

I actually like it when I get clothes ads better.

Right now, I've got an ad for chemical and lab supplies.

I see the space where the ad should be, but strangely there's none displayed and it can't be because of Adblock because I don't use it so...

5 hours ago, Koneko said:

Elsword cause I'm a giant nerd in hell

I find it funny whenever Elsword ad pop-up because I'm so far down in hellsword that I sure don't need ads to tell me it exists