Jokes and Memes about Heroes

The Geek

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Luchi since your signature is technically a joke about heroes, I wanted to say that I find it pretty funny XD

6 minutes ago, Midori Mage said:
I can't wait to beat up Ike with Lukas/Odin/Azura.

I just used Male Robin ;)

9 hours ago, Arcanite said:

@Luchi since your signature is technically a joke about heroes, I wanted to say that I find it pretty funny XD

I just used Male Robin ;)

lol yeah. Rein is an offensive powerhouse. Now I'm just waiting for him to fry the Burger Patties for the Black Knight.

Lobster Thermidor, anyone?

0G4LnPD.png

aka Rein doesn't give a rat's fart if those lolSwords have DC. Lobster man was stuck in a lobster pot as well.

Edited by Luchi

1 minute ago, Symphonica said:

I feel that I should change the blimp to something else, any ideas?

1st of all, this is awesome!

2nd of all, I think it's perfect the way it is, but a flying unit would seem to fit the best. Maybe Est?

43 minutes ago, eclipse said:

. . .yeah, there's a line for humor.  Someone crossed it.

I'm going to take a guess that it was me. In fact I'm 99% sure it was me. So I really apologize about that. In hindsight, yeah, maybe that topic was rather dark and made light of real situations a bit too much. I sincerely apologize about it, and I thank you for even taking the time to delete that post (I would have asked you to do it if you didn't already). It wasn't a good idea now that I take some time to think about it, and I legitimately feel a bit bad about finding it funny. But yeah, I'm actually pretty thankful that you pointed it out. I don't think I would have thought too much about the implications unless someone explicitly pointed it out to me like you did.

Edited by Ryu Yuki

1 minute ago, Ryu Yuki said:

I'm going to take a guess that it was me. In fact I'm 99% sure it was me. So I really apologize about that. In hindsight, yeah, maybe that topic was rather dark and made light of real situations a bit too much. I sincerely apologize about it, and I thank you for even taking the time to delete that post (I would have asked you to do it if you didn't already). It wasn't a good idea now that I take some time to think about, and I legitimately feel a bit bad about finding it funny. But yeah, I'm actually pretty thankful that you pointed it out. I don't think I would have thought too much about the implications unless someone pointed it out to me like you did.

I'm gonna explain a bit about my logic:

I don't mind "dark" but it needs to be well-done.  What I deleted, sadly, wasn't that.  The thread's still up on reddit, and it is most definitely not a joke.