Jokes and Memes about Heroes

The Geek

3 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

In a similar vein, someone one reddit made this picture of Mount Wallmore:

Hide contents

12OxsXS.jpg

Strange, it seemed to me as if Ephraim and Roy bossing Anna and Narcian around into building an unbreakable wall while Julia took a selfie... (before she breaks it all...)

By the way, Julia is so cute in this picture :3

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/8/2017 at 3:52 PM, Midori Mage said:

With that whole possible Bride class thing, I wonder who's actually gonna be the unlucky girl?

FEH/FGO crossover event when?

3 hours ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Welcome to All-Star mode:

J5MC6eR.png

Source

Oh dear, Alfonse, do you want even MORE hate? I mean, unless you maybe applied more gold dye or took up another weapon... :P

Imagine that the next Voting Gauntlet would feature Marth, Roy, Ike, male Robin, Lucina, male Corrin, Lyn, and female Corrin or Chrom to coincide with the Switch port of Smash 4.

inb4 female Corrin is featured in the gauntlet rather than Chrom

45 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Imagine that the next Voting Gauntlet would feature Marth, Roy, Ike, male Robin, Lucina, male Corrin, Lyn, and female Corrin or Chrom to coincide with the Switch port of Smash 4.

inb4 female Corrin is featured in the gauntlet rather than Chrom

If they include both Corrins they'd probably include both Robins. Lyn & Chrom would get the boot. More people probably have Robin-F than they do someone like Lucina and the first gauntlet shows they're fine with including characters you can't actually pull

Just now, r_n said:

If they include both Corrins they'd probably include both Robins. Lyn & Chrom would get the boot. More people probably have Robin-F than they do someone like Lucina and the first gauntlet shows they're fine with including characters you can't actually pull

The thing is that everybody gets Alfonse and Sharena. Female Robin is optional and several players may have difficulty getting her given the nature of Grand Hero Battles.

6 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

The thing is that everybody gets Alfonse and Sharena. Female Robin is optional and several players may have difficulty getting her given the nature of Grand Hero Battles.

Sure, but even with a focus it's difficult to get one of the 5* units. Robin-F has been reran twice and had a set of quests to get 2 more. And it's not like you need the unit to participate, you just get 10% less votes which depending on the battle may not even matter so far as your ranking is concerned.

If Lord of the Rings was gacha...

Spoiler

Guys, make sure you check the skills on units.  I thought my Gandalf could take on this Balrog, but I didn't notice the special, and it ruined my deathless streak.

Reinforcement maps are pretty bullshit.  Boromir's got good Def, but he got ambushed by like a dozen orc archers.

Well, we're getting Gandalf the White next banner.  I mean, I like Gandalf, but we've already got Gandalf the Grey, and they haven't even released Tom Bombadil yet.

And really, they're giving Gandalf a sword?  We need more magic users, and everyone and their mother uses Swords in this game.  We've got only one axe user, and I don't think a single Lance user yet.  Good luck using Gimli in the sword dominated meta.

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

If Lord of the Rings was gacha...

Hide contents

Guys, make sure you check the skills on units.  I thought my Gandalf could take on this Balrog, but I didn't notice the special, and it ruined my deathless streak.

Reinforcement maps are pretty bullshit.  Boromir's got good Def, but he got ambushed by like a dozen orc archers.

Well, we're getting Gandalf the White next banner.  I mean, I like Gandalf, but we've already got Gandalf the Grey, and they haven't even released Tom Bombadil yet.

And really, they're giving Gandalf a sword?  We need more magic users, and everyone and their mother uses Swords in this game.  We've got only one axe user, and I don't think a single Lance user yet.  Good luck using Gimli in the sword dominated meta.

Spoiler

Are you serious? They gave Legolas Close Counter? How is my Gimli supposed to compete in this meta?

100 orbs spent on Dark Orbs, still no Sauron pull.

I like Arragorn but his artwork is garbage tbh.

Building a Flier of the Rings team. So far I have Smaug, Eagle and Nazghul. Any suggestions for a 4th member?

When are they going to expand the 3* selection? I must have like 10 Bilbos and Gollums.

My Frodo is -Attack. Would it be worth it to put The One Ring on him?

13 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:
  Hide contents

Are you serious? They gave Legolas Close Counter? How is my Gimli supposed to compete in this meta?

100 orbs spent on Dark Orbs, still no Sauron pull.

I like Arragorn but his artwork is garbage tbh.

Building a Flier of the Rings team. So far I have Smaug, Eagle and Nazghul. Any suggestions for a 4th member?

When are they going to expand the 3* selection? I must have like 10 Bilbos and Gollums.

My Frodo is -Attack. Would it be worth it to put The One Ring on him?

You could go with Spring Smaug, they gave him a breath attack instead of claws, so it would give you a ranged attack.

You could give Frodo the ring, but for some reason, it makes all the enemy units always go for him, even if they're in range of other units.  It takes some getting used to, but you can use it to kite units pretty effectively.  I still think Sam's a better choice for the ring, though.  He's got better stats in pretty much everything.  He's got a bit lower Res, but there's only like 3 magic users in the meta right now, so a higher Def is generally better.

Found this on Reddit; it's hilarious:

rrtpgg74emxy.png

Female Corrin being popular among her brothers as usual; poor Eclat/Kiran. (A translator for this would be great!)

QMni8Z3.jpg

Edited by Roflolxp54