Jokes and Memes about Heroes

The Geek

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, ruruo said:

ip

After a long day of Tempest Trials. (source)

lmao! This is almost how I picture my Reinhardt, Xander, Alm and Azura after a session. Since he does most of the work, Reinhardt pretty much collapses as soon as the fight is over. Xander falls in a heap on top of him, Azura uses Xander as a pillow and Alm is the only one with the strength to curl up in a corner somewhere xD 

1 hour ago, ruruo said:

CgcsMvxGKAhb06p24vdUBeNOVYUlgdjqef4Eq7fA

Almost didn't recognize you without the Komasa tag LOL

They could have put Nino in a corner with really red and tired eyes since she usually kills everyone and is imagine you'd be a little traumatized from staying at low health and murdering everyone in front of you when you're just a kid 

I love how Olivia is just enjoying that drink ha ha!

1 hour ago, ruruo said:

Why is the map on the wall Akaneia?

7 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

They could have put Nino in a corner with really red and tired eyes since she usually kills everyone and is imagine you'd be a little traumatized from staying at low health and murdering everyone in front of you when you're just a kid 

Nino just closes her eyes and lets swords fall from the sky. She can probably even just do it in her sleep. Inb4 someone does a run with only Nino killing things with Nino never moving, using only mobility assists to move her around.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Inb4 someone does a run with only Nino killing things with Nino never moving, using only mobility assists to move her around.

Somebody needs to make this happen

I always imagine that the blade tomes actually sliced up the target or whatever. All that blood.... one small child....

5 minutes ago, Oboro! said:

Somebody needs to make this happen

I always imagine that the blade tomes actually sliced up the target or whatever. All that blood.... one small child....

Someone needs to draw a fan art of the aftermath of the first Tempest Trials. So many dead bodies under that tree...

22 hours ago, Oboro! said:

Almost didn't recognize you without the Komasa tag LOL

:O Who are you? Wtf did you do to, my poor cute robot Arcanite?? (Lovin' your new username though. Totally appropriate. Oboro/10)

Woah is this change SF username season or something x'D

10 minutes ago, KongDude said:

... What's the relation between the two?

It makes fun of the FEH fanbase's love for... certain female characters (ie. Nino, Nowi, Delthea) and Reinhardt's the FEH character who looks the most similar to Chris Hansen (most famous for his "To Catch a Predator" television show).

Edited by Roflolxp54

5 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

It makes fun of the FEH fanbase's love for... certain female characters (ie. Nino, Nowi, Delthea) and Reinhardt's the FEH character who looks the most similar to Chris Hansen (most famous for his "To Catch a Predator" television show).

Ah, I see. I wish you had posted this when the Wrys edits were still super popular.

41 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Replace Katarina with Celica and you get me. …No, add Celica besides Katarina and you get me.

I couldn't get Katarina.

I'll never get her after the banner. ),: