Jokes and Memes about Heroes

The Geek

12 hours ago, Selena4Lyfe said:

...Is that Lucina and Chrom cowering in the background?

I didn’t notice that...I was too distracted by Leo, the Takumi’s, and the tomatoes.

Also I saw this on reddit, thought it was amusing since you can take them into the story chapter to beat up her(their) son.

09B59414-2EAD-4D70-A395-0748E8EA18F3.png

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/8/2018 at 10:29 AM, MJThom_2009 said:

Bow down worms, your winner has arrived!

QBtpBSm.png

It was found on reddit

Ahhh, Celica.  Graceful even when confronting her defeat by a Duma-Controlled doppelganger and a malevolent god.  That is why she's best princess. :D 

36 minutes ago, Selena4Lyfe said:

Ahhh, Celica.  Graceful even when confronting her defeat by a Duma-Controlled doppelganger and a malevolent god.  That is why she's best princess. :D 

Grimma just told her to give up for sake of "greater good". As usually nothing make her more happy than making senseless sacrifices...

Edited by Tenzen12

2 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

Grimma just told her to give up for sake of greater good. As usually nothing make her more happy than making senseless sacrifice...

I subscribe to the theory that Celica was slowly being influenced by Jedah's evil witchy influence and that's what caused her to go slowly mad with silliness, so there. Pffft!

lol

On 09/03/2018 at 10:07 PM, Roflolxp54 said:

When avatars marry:

OK, this is gold! I wonder how Grima would act after seeing his children? I imagine the immediate question would be "who is their mother?"

Edited by The_antithesis

11 hours ago, The_antithesis said:

OK, this is gold! I wonder how Grima would act after seeing his children? I imagine the immediate question would be "who is their mother?"

From the title of the meme I thought it was female summoner.  Where did the male Morgan come from though? :O

Donnel Trump meme is truth.  That banner was rough for real.