Jokes and Memes about Heroes

The Geek

On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 6:51 AM, Dayni said:

You know what, I could believe that this is why it took so long.

XD Oh my gosh I love how accurate this is.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, bottlegnomes said:

That's unreasonably cute!

All i sea is a dragon i want to roast for some Dragonsteak. Thats basicly all i see everytime when i meet a Dragon in Arena aside from Corrin, F!Grima etc. who dont look like kids. I just cant understand the Loli-Kindergarden-apeal.

14 minutes ago, Hilda said:

All i sea is a dragon i want to roast for some Dragonsteak. Thats basicly all i see everytime when i meet a Dragon in Arena aside from Corrin, F!Grima etc. who dont look like kids. I just cant understand the Loli-Kindergarden-apeal.

Soooo..

You're into Dragon filicide?

Edited by Selena4Lyfe

20 minutes ago, Hilda said:

Well-behaved cute kindergartners are cute whether they are dragons or not.

2 hours ago, Hilda said:

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

Well-behaved cute kindergartners are cute whether they are dragons or not.

This. I mean it's basically like saying kids trick-or-treating on Halloween are cute.

Hmm I don't think anyone ever pointed it out, but Garon's attack pose and his movement quote ("Oh yes.") makes me think of the Kool-Aid man. You know, breaking through a wall and saying "OH YEAH!!" Besides that, Garon is a red unit and has kind of a round...belly? Or is that just his armor making his belly rounder? Anyway, it's been at least something that mildly amuses me when I use him.

This is so cute, I needed to post it there.

5nssx1oqfuw11.png.d4021887c9d93e74d3af75c40f21fe66.png

And when your favorite characters get a perfect alt, but you don't have any orbs: (Posted by u/KnightValorestrad on reddit)

vbjebsg46uw11.thumb.png.4cb66dc3e9fc4047fd3c0194c5af6706.png

Edited by Drakhis

On 10/29/2018 at 6:14 PM, Hilda said:

I just cant understand the Loli-Kindergarden-apeal.

I think you’re conflating sexy cute and just pure innocence cute. When Most(obviously lolicons do exist) people say a character like that is cute, it’s mostly because of that pure childlike innocence and not out of some sort of romantic attraction. It’s like when you watch a puppy/kitten learning what their reflection is for the first time or seeing a kid go trick or treating for the first time and seeing them not know what to do. It reminds us of those simpler and innocent times when we weren’t all so jaded and cynical and we find comfort in that. Now I realize some people are attracted to this(both mentally and physically) but those people are just disgusting and should not be taken seriously.

Keep it 

Spoiler

Camilla_Spring_Princess_Face.png?version

Keep it

Spoiler

Camilla_Holiday_Traveler_Face.png?versio

Don't stop it now, don't stop it no
Don't stop it now, don't stop it
Keep it 

Spoiler

Camilla_Tropical_Beauty_Face.png?version

Keep it

Spoiler

Camilla_Flower_of_Fantasy_Face.png?versi

Don't stop it now, don't stop it no
Don't stop it now, don't stop it

(Someone will eventually get the joke after listening to KC & The Sunshine Band - Keep It Comin' Love song)

22 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Book 3 fusing of units confirmed?

19 minutes ago, Smog said:

That's actually not a bad idea to have two-in-one units. If that happens then we will probably get Berkut and Rinea as well. 

Yeah, I actually don't hate that either.