Jokes and Memes about Heroes

The Geek

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am in pain from this image, feel personally attacked right now.

(I might be exaggerating, but the pain still exists, it's been a year since they did Finn dirty)

Edited by Dayni

3 hours ago, Dayni said:

I am in pain from this image, feel personally attacked right now.

(I might be exaggerating, but the pain still exists, it's been a year since they did Finn dirty)

Spoiler

Don’t worry, Haar is still good, just not notable.

18 minutes ago, Azure in a Roundabout said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Don’t worry, Haar is still good, just not notable.

I've seen what happened with him, could be worse, will still prefer Cherche.

IS still left my two favourites bereft last year. No sign of that changing either.

@Azure in a Roundabout I mean Finn was basically the same. He's essentially tied with Oscar, Camus, and Peri for best statline of a lance cav. In regards Oscar and Peri, he fills a different niche, good physical bulk to their respective decent mixed and good magical bulk. In regards to Camus, the only reason Finn wasn't pretty much a hard upgrade was because of Gradivus (-2 HP in exchange for +2 atk, +1 def, and +1 res).

Obviously all that's setting aside that the lance cav pool is in general pretty lacking.

57 minutes ago, Silverly said:

The first meme I ever made. Enjoy!

Nice, but may I make suggestion? Instead of having Caineghis as a Rich Kid, you should make him the Vice Principle. If it was Skrimir, I would agree whole-heartedly. Also like how you have Robin at the tail-end of the geek section and near the nerds, a very fitting placement.

5 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

Nice, but may I make suggestion? Instead of having Caineghis as a Rich Kid, you should make him the Vice Principle. If it was Skrimir, I would agree whole-heartedly. Also like how you have Robin at the tail-end of the geek section and near the nerds, a very fitting placement.

Heh thanks!

I’m afraid it’s kind of late to make changes at the moment. I had trouble deciding whether to make Caineghis a jock or rich, and I went with the latter mostly because I already had so many reps for the former. Plus he fit into the mold of the group being made of royals/aristocrats.

I should mention that I actually was inspired by a meme for FGO, and “Vice Principal” wasn’t originally there (although I did add two extra categories so I guess my excuse holds little). The last two are supposed to be descriptions for each group, but something off happened with them and I couldn’t fix it in time. They seem to work on mobile app Imgur at least.

7 hours ago, Azure in a Roundabout said:

Can we give Alm a break? He finally has an alt, for Mila’s sake!

Trust me, this is nothing compared to the complaining about his stats.

Besides, I got a chuckle and seeing Tomas of all units as the punchline convinced me to link it.

Edited by Dayni

15 hours ago, Dayni said:

Trust me, this is nothing compared to the complaining about his stats.

Besides, I got a chuckle and seeing Tomas of all units as the punchline convinced me to link it.

why are people complaining about his stats? He isnt as bonkers as Surtr who isnt a Legendary unit at all... Alm is good but he is contained and can be player phased.