Jokes and Memes about Heroes

The Geek

4 minutes ago, Hilda said:

why are people complaining about his stats? He isnt as bonkers as Surtr who isnt a Legendary unit at all... Alm is good but he is contained and can be player phased.

Well, it's the stat powercreep more than his skills, as his BST is much higher than would make sense based on what people were expecting. It looks like Bows and Daggers get their own special bonus this gen, which would explain the insanity of Floranic.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Well, it's the stat powercreep more than his skills, as his BST is much higher than would make sense based on what people were expecting. It looks like Bows and Daggers get their own special bonus this gen, which would explain the insanity of Floranic.

tbh bows and daggers need it considering in the place they are in, they are like hot garbage outside of PVE content mostly.

3 minutes ago, Hilda said:

tbh bows and daggers need it considering in the place they are in, they are like hot garbage outside of PVE content mostly.

Yeah, it was when I saw that raised I calmed down a bit (As physical range is the only thing to have gotten the boost since Book III). Flora is just loco though and that's before she ends up as a common AR nightmare.

That and my Alm's not insane because he's -Spd (+Atk though.....)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

(geez is no one posting memes anymore?)

So does no one see the meme potential of Hector trying to kill Roy for going against a Lilina Rokkr because he doesn't want him to see under his daughter's dress?

8 hours ago, Dayni said:

I.... I can't say I have.

Is this a Loki/Tor joke?

I mean, it eventually could be. But it's more about the new chapter (I didn't say anything about it because that'd be spoilers, but I should've said it was about the new chapter regardless).

• 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, Dayni said:
snip

much as I think this is one of the the worst summer banners to have been released, I found that to be funny, why this is not a common format is beyond me.

Oh man I could totally see those two playing in the sand that way. XD Really, though, I expected a Stefan (FE9 recruitment) joke. The ending to this was a lot more unexpected! Still, I don't know... Stefan's still the most dedicated sand guardian, I think. SAND GUARDIAN FIGHT!

Also, I keep imagining Ylgr and Helbindi sharing a pet Palossand.

• 3 weeks later...