Jokes and Memes about Heroes

The Geek

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Given how long it's been since the last MS event (and it's recently announced that the next MS event is next week), I wouldn't be surprised that the reason for the hiatus is that Thorr and her troops got quarantined for getting infected by the coronavirus.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got 4

What do you call A Female Emballian Noble with 2 Brain Cells. Pregnant

Loki says to Thor somethings preying on my mind, Thor says poor thing must be dying of starvation

Why did Sutr choose Veronica and Ylgr to be sacrificed to The Rite of Flames. To make those Hot Gals even hotter

What is the best way to Thasir's Heart. Straight through the chest with A Round from A Ballista 

Edited by James Marshall
Realized that by mistake I'd put Lif's Heart rather then Thasir's Heart

23 minutes ago, Perkilator said:

We’ve come full circle, folks.

That one just reminded me of this one that I saw on the FEH subreddit months ago:

Spoiler

kpva14w4b9n31.png

Oh, and a RIP for Mila for still not being in the game.

Wow. I'm kind of amazed how much I appreciate those comics. That first one may be long-winded, but it's really clever and ties in so much that I think the dedicated FE fanbase will understand (and it helps if you can read Japanese.) And that 2nd one... I never even watched South Park, but I get the tabletop RPG references loud and clear. I just feel so weird about appreciating these so much...

• 2 weeks later...

I guess Black Knight finally became a blue unit (and yes, this picture is real).

And briefly about Caeda hating Melee; I wonder what the state if the series would be today if Caeda was the 2nd FE rep in Melee instead of Roy?

11 hours ago, Mercakete said:

Okay, I am just stunned by that plagiarism.

I know, right? You usually see this sort of stuff coming from developing countries, so to see something so blatant from Canada of all places is a mindblower to be sure...