Jokes and Memes about Heroes

The Geek

Turns out this is why Dheginsea never leaves Goldoa.

He's there checking on the bluetits laguz?

Spoilers for PoR:

Spoiler

The Catholic child in me both gets this and is asking who would make such a joke.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Dayni

1. Oh maaaaaaan poor King Goldoa. XD Also, that's hecka adorable!

2. Yyyyyyeah... I feel pretty bad about using Fallen Ashnard to beat up Ena and Dheginsea. But it was for orbs...'cause, you know, a team with a sword user, a lance user, and an axe user. ... Maybe this is why I summoned Hawkeye's daughter instead of Dheginsea...? Agreed on the "why would you" bit, too, but it's because not everyone cares. Also, though Ashnard's not even a ghost/spirit, so...? I mean, it doesn't quite fit...

1 hour ago, Mercakete said:

2. Yyyyyyeah... I feel pretty bad about using Fallen Ashnard to beat up Ena and Dheginsea. But it was for orbs...'cause, you know, a team with a sword user, a lance user, and an axe user. ... Maybe this is why I summoned Hawkeye's daughter instead of Dheginsea...? Agreed on the "why would you" bit, too, but it's because not everyone cares. Also, though Ashnard's not even a ghost/spirit, so...? I mean, it doesn't quite fit...

I always try to use the Askrtrio for those quests.

Even when they didn't have any presence for this one.

As for the spirit (also spoilers, but add RD this time):

Spoiler

Ashnard could have arguably died before this phase and of course Yune's in the medallion

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yune gambling makes more sense that most stuff in RD, actually. She's chaos, after all. Would totally have a gambling addiction -- living for the thrill of the unknown. No one introduce her to Bastian, Makalov, or Joshua.

14 hours ago, Mercakete said:

Yune gambling makes more sense that most stuff in RD, actually. She's chaos, after all. Would totally have a gambling addiction -- living for the thrill of the unknown. No one introduce her to Bastian, Makalov, or Joshua.

No, no, DO introduce her...I'd love to see that FB.

On 11/24/2020 at 4:18 PM, Mercakete said:

More like don't introduce them to her lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

2020 has not been kind to Sharena's innocence.

Oh yeah, just to confirm, @Ice Dragon, in the original Japanese text of Meet some of the Heroes, does Sharena really want to know about the lewd dream Plumeria gave us on New Years? According to Reddit, seems like Sharena was too spicy for the English translators.

On 1/11/2021 at 6:56 PM, XRay said:

Oh yeah, just to confirm, @Ice Dragon, in the original Japanese text of Meet some of the Heroes, does Sharena really want to know about the lewd dream Plumeria gave us on New Years? According to Reddit, seems like Sharena was too spicy for the English translators.

You mean this one?

You know, some people say that your first dream of the year will tell you a lot about how the rest of the year will turn out. So, if Plumeria happens to show up in your dreams this New Year’s Eve…maybe keep that one to yourself!

Yeah.

プルメリアさんが見せる初夢、気になりますよね? もし、みなさんの初夢にプルメリアさんが現れたら、わたしにこっそり教えてくださいね!

The first-dreams that Plumeria has been giving make you curious, right? If Plumeria showed up in your first dream of the year, tell me about it in secret!

5 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

You mean this one?

You know, some people say that your first dream of the year will tell you a lot about how the rest of the year will turn out. So, if Plumeria happens to show up in your dreams this New Year’s Eve…maybe keep that one to yourself!

Yeah.

プルメリアさんが見せる初夢、気になりますよね? もし、みなさんの初夢にプルメリアさんが現れたら、わたしにこっそり教えてくださいね!

The first-dreams that Plumeria has been giving make you curious, right? If Plumeria showed up in your first dream of the year, tell me about it in secret!

*GASP!!!* How can Sharena be so lewd!

I see that Sharena is already starting off the New Year on the winter festival envoy's naughty list!

• 3 weeks later...