Jump to content
The Geek

Jokes and Memes about Heroes

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

I may have been somewhat partially responsible for the summon circle for your favs to come home meme

thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Would somebody be able to translate those or explain them?

 

1 hour ago, immatx said:

In arena you see someone with Wrys as the first unit and get super excited. Then it turns out the other three units are all Takumi, so you begin to cry. Or at least that's how I interpreted it. 

I've seen the translation but I wouldn't link it here as the site is R-18.

Seliph is doing Arena and sees that the Beginner team has Wrys as the lead unit. He selects that opponent thinking that he's an easy target only to find out that the team comp consists of Wrys and 3 Takumi.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

 

I've seen the translation but I wouldn't link it here as the site is R-18.

Seliph is doing Arena and sees that the Beginner team has Wrys as the lead unit. He selects that opponent thinking that he's an easy target only to find out that the team comp consists of Wrys and 3 Takumi.

Could you give us the PG-13 version of what it says?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rezzy said:

Could you give us the PG-13 version of what it says?

The exact wording isn't overly important, except for the name of the Wrys team (called "Wrys Love").  The rest is either something trivial Seliph says, or sound effects.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Could you give us the PG-13 version of what it says?

The site where I found the image is an R-18 site.

Game: "Select an opponent."

Seliph: "Aha! Here's an easy target!"

Seliph: "Uhehehehe..."

There are stuff that went untranslated like the names of the opponents (one of which is the Japanese default name for the summoner) and the SFX text when Seliph sees the 3 Takumi's.

Edited by Roflolxp54

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, eclipse said:

The exact wording isn't overly important, except for the name of the Wrys team (called "Wrys Love").  The rest is either something trivial Seliph says, or sound effects.

 

5 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

The site where I found the image is an R-18 site.

Game: "Select an opponent."

Seliph: "Aha! Here's an easy target!"

Seliph: "Uhehehehe..."

There are stuff that went untranslated like the names of the opponents (one of which is the Japanese default name for the summoner) and the SFX text when Seliph sees the 3 Takumi's.

Thanks for the info.  I suppose that's what I might have guessed, but I always feel like I'm missing something when I can't read it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The summoner as a lolicon. (I do not have the translations though I know that part of the title says "Loli Harem")

Spoiler

MlYCKkP.jpg

Poor Xander

Spoiler

8ZZpr4M.jpg

 

Edited by Roflolxp54

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Roflolxp54 said:

The summoner as a lolicon. (I do not have the translations though I know that part of the title says "Loli Harem")

  Reveal hidden contents

MlYCKkP.jpg

Poor Xander

  Hide contents

8ZZpr4M.jpg

 

I havent translated the first one, but the second one;

Veronica: Marx is my thing. (basically she's saying that he belongs to her)

Corrin: Big brother is not yours!! (although I don't know why her "mono" is katakana, while Veronica's is Hiragana...)

^the girls are fighting over him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Armors fear Ephraim:  http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/1223302-fire-emblem

Heroes Strategy:  http://firember.tumblr.com/post/157041103568/survival-of-the-most-stars-man

Hector in a Nutshell:  http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/1219689-fire-emblem

Summoning:  http://finalsmashcomic.tumblr.com/page/4

Blaze it

Wrong Reinhart:  

 

Card Games on Pegasi

Spoiler

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

kuppvlshadky.jpg

LUCINAWINSLOL

Spoiler

zTIWbxM.png

 
 

 

nycbikfxi2ky.jpg

It should be "Top 10 Anime Overkills". 

 

Also, here are some song ideas for the FE: Heroes characters Spotify Playlist.

Kiran

Spoiler

 

 
 

Alphonse

Spoiler

 

 
 

Sharena

Spoiler

 

 
 

Anna (Heroes)

Spoiler

 

 
 

Veronica 

Spoiler

 

 
 

Mysterious Guy

Spoiler

 

 

 

...and of course.

Spoiler

Lucina

 

 

 

Edited by Smog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Smog said:

kuppvlshadky.jpg

LUCINAWINSLOL

zTIWbxM.png

I'll do my best.

nycbikfxi2ky.jpg

It should be "Top 10 Anime Overkills". 

Roy wasn't a prince, just a Marquis's son, which is a couple rungs below prince.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/3/2017 at 7:59 PM, Thor Odinson said:

I may have been somewhat partially responsible for the summon circle for your favs to come home meme

Those were awesome!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Smog said:

kuppvlshadky.jpg

This is so good.

The "losers" winning against Lucina would be better than any Sports Bowl, Olympics, or democratic election in history.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Roy wasn't a prince, just a Marquis's son, which is a couple rungs below prince.

He also dosen't really have a female counterpart in the same way the others in the gauntlet do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, goodperson707 said:

He also dosen't really have a female counterpart in the same way the others in the gauntlet do. 

I guess Lilina would be the closest thing.  Although, I guess they could go to Bern, if they wanted a real Prince and princess combo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want a comic about the voting gauntlet in which Chrom, Lucina, and Marth all end up on one team and the other team is Ephraim, Azura, and Takumi.

Chrom: So, we've got... three Falchions...

Marth: Don't lose hope friend! Perhaps we'll be matched against a team entirely made of Tiki's!

Ephraim: Whassup.

Chrom: Balls.

Edited by dragonlordsd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rezzy said:

I see the one comic, are there supposed to be a bunch?

If you see a work that looks like an image with a stack of papers, it basically tells you that there are multiple images in the uploaded work. You have to click on it to see the other pages.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...