Jokes and Memes about Heroes

The Geek

2 hours ago, KongDude said:

Found this cosplay on the Heroes reddit page.

Reveal hidden contents

uGetwVk.png

10/10 cosplay.

He should have used smiling Reinhardt for his mask

2 hours ago, KongDude said:

Honestly doesn't sound that good on Rein.

Vantage is really good on him if used with Blarblade and Close Counter, but it is pretty bad on his Dire Thunder set.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, LuxSpes said:

He should have used smiling Reinhardt for his mask

Vantage is really good on him if used with Blarblade and Close Counter, but it is pretty bad on his Dire Thunder set.

To me, any Brave with an enemy phase skill isn't that good. Except for maybe QR really.

On 9/13/2017 at 3:00 AM, KMT4ever said:

Sucks to be you, Yugi. Reinhardt does not concern me any longer*.

*Has Julia, uses her to do basically everything under the sun

Can confirm that strategy rocks, Julia really is unstoppable

I was scrolling through the forums and this thread landed right above my browser's lower border so it looks something like this:
Jokes and Memes about Heroes
(The underline represents the lower border.)

When my eyes glanced at the forums, it saw this:
Blah blah blah blah blah Herpes

I am not that old and my eyesight is already deteriorating.

7 hours ago, Roflolxp54 said:

The Halloween banner:

I think my favorite one was feh as the black knight and the cherche sandwich on minerva bread. narcian is also great.

edit: just noticed soren riding his bIke in the background.

Edited by thecrimsonflash

1 hour ago, Thane said:

7r71lry166pz.png

Maybe one day we will finally learn the identity of this mysterious woman.

She just needs glasses, and her disguise would be impenetrable.

7 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

Sailor Narcian? I would watch that! 

"I am strong.  I am wise.  I am lovely.  And most importantly, I am Sailor Bern!  In the name of the King, I'll punish you!

5 hours ago, Tenzen12 said:

Sailor Narcian? I would watch that! 

No, no, no, no, no! The transformation sequence, just no! Narcian can be a monster of the day, but nothing more.

Brunya can be Sailor Elibe, and Fae Sailor Chibi Elibe. Gale Mask works too.

And to add Tellius: Tanith plays Uranus, Sigrun Neptune, Sanaki Saturn, and Almedha Sephiran Pluto.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

You are one of these weird people who don't understand that fabulousness is justice and there is no more fabulous person on this world than Narcian. Him being leader of Sailor fukus warrior was predestined and there is no way around it.

3 hours ago, Tenzen12 said:

You are one of these weird people who don't understand that fabulousness is justice and there is no more fabulous person on this world than Narcian. Him being leader of Sailor fukus warrior was predestined and there is no way around it.

Then I choose to deny it and shape a new destiny! I hereby declare war on thee!

"Attention all Heroes of the Interdimensional! Prepare to invade! Begin charging the Great Breidhablik, set the coordinates for Tenzen12’s realm. Captain Palla 4, ready the Airship Excalibur, Abel 8 take the helm! Heroes Quarantas 3-7, 13 and 21, board as soon as you’re ready! Load the Deliverer class air transports into place. Elwind, Arcwind and Tornado class aircraft, move into position around the Excalibur. Attention, while I am away on conquest, Marth has full command! Everyone is in position. Now, activate the Great Breidhablik, open the dimensional portal and let the operation commence. Remember, our cause is just. If any of you don’t survive, I will cherish your sacrifice. Here we go in 3… 2… 1… the gate is open! Forward!"

*This was brought to you by Interdimensional Observer's chosen business partner, the airship and general arms manufacturer Merric and Company. Merric and Company-"The trade-winds guide our sales." *

On a somewhat more serious note, if I want beauty obsession, I'll take Oliver. If I want an self-stroking ego on dragon wings, I'll take Michalis. If I want a blustering but incompetent enemy general who is the first of their kind to bite the dust, I'll take Petrine. If I want someone who got shafted in the weapon department in Heroes, I'll take Lucius. If the choice is between him and Sonia though, I'll take Narcian over her.

Perrine is almost competent so she doesn't count. Also Narcian isn't obsessed with beauty but with himself him being beautiful is just small part of his perfection. 

Also even if you choose various alternatives based on Narcian attributes, he is only one who has them all. 

Also Sonia should marry Ikari Gendo  instead Brendan and rise lot of  children as one big happy family. 

Got to love sailor Narcian, Edgeworth Roy, Soren and his Ike and one of the trees in the background are a bunch of character sprites stacked up but I cant figure out who's sprites they are