Jokes and Memes about Heroes

The Geek

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, DraceEmpressa said:

You keep sending him to physical units. Ofc he's going to die. His DEF sucks. What is good is his RES. Then again I was grinding him on the tower, saw a green tome user and then bam gronnwolf. He dies again. 

Yeah, he's clearly not meant to be taking physical hits. From what I can see, he's designed to be a mage-killer, with his excellent Res and great mobility helping him along for that purpose. His weapon is also very notable; I feel like Durandal is among the best swords in the entire game, right behind Raijinto. It can stack with Death Blow, and Eliwood's Atk is good enough that its combined might can seriously hurt.

7 hours ago, Ryu Yuki said:

Here's something for the hypothetical Eliwood fans that may or may not exist on this forum:

Hide contents

You. I like you.

Was kinda triggered when I saw him being purposefully beaten up lol.

But fret not, my Eliwood can one-shot a full HP Takumi because hey he can!

19 hours ago, Ryu Yuki said:

Here's something for the hypothetical Eliwood fans that may or may not exist on this forum:

Reveal hidden contents

As an Eliwood fan, this made me smile.

I normally give him a body ring whenever I play FE7, for the sole purpose of letting him be the one to kill the dragon.  Last time I even got him to 20/20 with Afa's drops:

4mlVgTq.png

Unfortunately, I don't have my Eliwood 5*'d yet in Heroes.  Someday....

19 hours ago, Ryu Yuki said:

Hide contents

Aww this makes me want to use Eliwood. I like how they made sure to go against Roy to get him to lvl40 and timing Mulan's line to Lucina.

23 hours ago, pianime94 said:

You. I like you.

Was kinda triggered when I saw him being purposefully beaten up lol.

But fret not, my Eliwood can one-shot a full HP Takumi because hey he can!

Thank you xD

I've raised a +Spd/-Def Eliwood myself, and he's currently sitting at 4* 40, waiting to be promoted to 5* when I have the feathers.

11 hours ago, Glaceon Mage said:

As an Eliwood fan, this made me smile.

I normally give him a body ring whenever I play FE7, for the sole purpose of letting him be the one to kill the dragon.  Last time I even got him to 20/20 with Afa's drops:

4mlVgTq.png

Unfortunately, I don't have my Eliwood 5*'d yet in Heroes.  Someday....

11 hours ago, Eleanore said:

Aww this makes me want to use Eliwood. I like how they made sure to go against Roy to get him to lvl40 and timing Mulan's line to Lucina.

I'm glad both of you liked it! I thought it was pretty neat and I'm glad that I shared it.

On 3/21/2017 at 5:23 PM, Ryu Yuki said:

Hide contents

Ahahaha. Very inspirational, I like it.

23 hours ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Lilina is not amused:

Hide contents

lbVSnA2.png

Trumpkumi

Reveal hidden contents

8Ir5vW3.png

I might be mistaken but I think Kynim posted that first one in her own art thread already lol

It's pretty good though xD

All right, I had to share this. I didn't make it and just found it in the Youtube Comments of SpotiFyre Emblem: Heroes, under the user Anaya's Fate4.

Anna Family Reunion
Anna: Anna! How are you!
Anna: OMG! Anna I haven't seen you in forever! How's Robin?
Anna: Fine, Corrin? 
Anna: Fine as well! Made any good sales la- oh no. 
Anna: What?
Anna: It's the black sheep sister who fights for honor instead of cash! 
Anna: What!? Whe-
Commander Anna: Sisters! How good to see you again! 
Anna: Oh... um, yeah, sure....
Commander Anna: Is something wrong?
Kana: Mama? Is that you? 
Anna: Yes, Kana. Mama's busy right now.
Anna: Why don't you go play with Morgan.
Commander Anna: Wait... Kana? Morgan? You didn't name your daughters Anna? What does Mom think about this! 
Anna: Don't look at me! I haven't even had Morgan yet! And don't get me started, Anna! Your a disgrace to the Anna family name!
Commander Anna: Me?! A disgrace?! Just because I didn't become a penny-pinching merchant like the rest of this disgusting family!? 
Anna: That's it! Kana get my bow!

Robin: Do you want to stop this? 
Corrin: Don't get involved in family matters, Robin.

2 hours ago, Sire said:

All right, I had to share this. I didn't make it and just found it in the Youtube Comments of SpotiFyre Emblem: Heroes, under the user Anaya's Fate4.

*snort*

Of course, sometimes if you tap Anna in the castle she'll mention that she made Heroes-themed merchandise to sell.

On 3/21/2017 at 7:23 PM, Ryu Yuki said:

Hide contents

This reminds me so much of raising Draug.  I've had him killed in more maps than any other unit I've tried to train, lately.

I was actually raising Eliwood, before the Armor, Flier, etc quests came and I had to start training up others.