Lv40 Reinhardt

Clogon

Don't remember boon/bane. I know he is neutral speed though.

Screenshot_20170227-043730.png

Edit:

I totally forgot to record the lv40 convo. :(

Edit2:

Good to know he can oneshot all Takumi's except double boon +Res and +HP or +4 Res boon without any buffs needed.

Edited by Clogon

He looks like a good offensive unit with 3 mov and a brave tome, but that stat total is going to hurt your arena score (if you actually care about that). Goad cavalry sounds really interesting for horse teams, but I don't see vantage having much use as it does not trigger the brave effect, and he gets ORKOd by almost any blue/green unit with dat 18 speed.

3 hours ago, Korath88 said:

he gets ORKOd by almost any blue/green unit with dat 18 speed.

This is very true at least his high def helps him tank reds which helps out quite a bit in the current meta. He can also tank Ellie too. I was surprised how good of a replacement he was to my 4* kagero.

Given that he almost oneshots any red and Takumi, he is a wonderful defensive team.

Edit:

How do I quote someone while editing my post?

Edited by Clogon

28 minutes ago, Clogon said:

You can have 2 boons and 2 banes on the same char.

No, you can't.

I have 2,800 characters' stats from my own pulls and the arena and have not yet encountered a single character with more than one positive and one negative stat.

19 minutes ago, Clogon said:

Edit:

How do I quote someone while editing my post?

Hit the quote button to put it into the reply box, select the quote box so that it's highlighted with the border thing, then copy and paste it into your edit box.

Edited by Ice Dragon

1 hour ago, TheNiddo said:

According to the IV Calculator site, you can in fact have more than one Boon/Bane. https://fireemblem.gamepress.gg/fire-emblem-heroes-iv-calculator They have it listed as confirmed info.

I use Gamepress less and less these days, preferring to use the Fire Emblem Heroes Wiki and their version of the Calculator.

So far, I have seen zero evidence of having more than one Boon & Bane. I have seen some odd adjustments (normal stat gain & loss are 3, but sometimes there are 4 instead), but otherwise all the character I have are either Neutral or have one Boon and one Bane.

3 minutes ago, C4stor said:

Can confirm, double boon/bane is a myth, just because gamepress is totally unable to correctly collect data.

not a myth my ephriam has +1 atk and +1 res and -2 def not a myth. you can also get a full neutral unit as well and i use wiki to figure out my boons and banes

3 hours ago, TheNiddo said:

According to the IV Calculator site, you can in fact have more than one Boon/Bane. https://fireemblem.gamepress.gg/fire-emblem-heroes-iv-calculator They have it listed as confirmed info.

Just because they say they've confirmed it means nothing unless they have the data to back it up. They've had that posted there since the site went up, and I'm willing to bet they just incorrectly calculated a character's base stats, assumed their incorrect stats were correct, and decided that double modifiers were possible from that.

They did have incorrect stats for at least one character (Hinoka, didn't test any others after that because I had lost faith in their numbers), so it's not unlikely that this was the case.

1 hour ago, Shiro said:

not a myth my ephriam has +1 atk and +1 res and -2 def not a myth. you can also get a full neutral unit as well and i use wiki to figure out my boons and banes

Post your Ephraim's stats (preferably a screenshot to avoid possible clerical errors) at level 1 or level 40. Chances are you're simply using incorrect base stats.

9 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Just because they say they've confirmed it means nothing unless they have the data to back it up. They've had that posted there since the site went up, and I'm willing to bet they just incorrectly calculated a character's base stats, assumed their incorrect stats were correct, and decided that double modifiers were possible from that.

They did have incorrect stats for at least one character (Hinoka, didn't test any others after that because I had lost faith in their numbers), so it's not unlikely that this was the case.

Post your Ephraim's stats (preferably a screenshot to avoid possible clerical errors) at level 1 or level 40. Chances are you're simply using incorrect base stats.

chances are im not xDDD and i know how to calculate stats ;P ill have to hop on my phone to get a ss hold on.

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

Yeah, that's [+Atk, -Def] according to my arena data.

Yeah i just rechecked the wiki data. when i first looked at it it seemed like it was +1 atk and +1res -2 res but taht was a day after he was released and i never really bothered to check again

Just now, TheTuckingFypo said:

How'd you get him to lvl 40 so quickly? woah.

Shouldn't take more than 5 hours of straight training tower grinding assuming you have about 15 stamina restores to burn and a fully upgraded castle.

25 minutes ago, TheNiddo said:

More like good thing everyone has a Fem!Robin

Though frankly I don't expect to see him in arena much. His arena score is in the 150s: too low to make up for for anyone trying to get a high placement.

He is going to be a bonus in a future season though, so there's that.

22 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

No, you can't.

I have 2,800 characters' stats from my own pulls and the arena and have not yet encountered a single character with more than one positive and one negative stat.

Hit the quote button to put it into the reply box, select the quote box so that it's highlighted with the border thing, then copy and paste it into your edit box.

Thanks! Good to know they are wrong.

17 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Shouldn't take more than 5 hours of straight training tower grinding assuming you have about 15 stamina restores to burn and a fully upgraded castle.

It only took me 4 or 5 stamina bottles. Brave Tome + Hone ATK made it easy to finish almost everything off.

15 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

He is going to be a bonus in a future season though, so there's that.

If he can get Fury, +12 stats will be quite nice. The self damage will help him activate Vintage without taking a hit.

Edited by Clogon

3 hours ago, Clogon said:

If he can get Fury, +12 stats will be quite nice. The self damage will help him activate Vintage without taking a hit.

The lack of longevity caused by Fury isn't that worth it imo. Also, his single hit damage isn't that strong, and it only works on fellow 2-range units, so I don't really think Vantage on him is that good. Its true value is that it makes him get his Special Skill earlier.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy