Anybody else not have 5*

Spellsion

I'm going to concur. Aside from already connecting, I'm quickly approaching the end of the Hard campaign and I still don't have a five-star. Robin and Lissa are god-units, yes, and my peg-luck does appear to be working both in terms of getting them (Palla, Catria, Est, and Subaki) and using them (the Whitewings are 4-stars and really good), there aren't any five-star units in the bunch.

I honestly think Nintendo should give out 20K feathers a month or lower the cost to promote to 5* to help out people are unlucky on Pulls.

You're definitely not alone. I've done 34 summons (meaning individual summons, not 34 sets of five) and I don't have a 5 star. I thought I was the only one that didn't have any though, so I'm glad to see I'm not alone.

It'll still be some time before I have one too, because I'm skipping the current focus.

33 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I honestly think Nintendo should give out 20K feathers a month or lower the cost to promote to 5* to help out people are unlucky on Pulls.

Agreed. Lower the cost by half >_< 

My apologies, but I cannot join you on that boat. :(

I've managed to pull Takumi and Lyn on my 3rd summoning, back to back, and 2 Marth's in my 5th and 6th summoning rounds. On top of that I pulled Camilla today... (has pulled way too many 5* for a F2P) 

I'd give you the spare Marth if I could :(

As someone who got in pretty deep before deciding to reroll (had the 10 free orbs and got pretty far in the campaign as well), I didn't regret it... If you're not happy with the characters you've got OR are that dead-set on a 5-star, rerolling might be the way to go.

As it stands I've only gotten the 1/2 5* (Marth-- twice), but I've gotten enough of my other favorites that I'm prepared to settle in and deal the best that I can. If you're that unhappy with who you've got, rerolling might be the way to go. On one of my rerolls I got a 5* Roy and Takumi both in the first pull, lol. It takes a bit of redoing but the results can be pretty good.

As someone that has two, I'm not the person this topic is aimed at.  However, I'm F2P, and have done as many full pulls as the free orbs allow.  I can still clear what I need to, and in the case of the more obnoxious Grand Hero Battle (Narcian), it was with 4* units only.  If you're creative, you should be able to puzzle your way out of the worst of it!

Gotta save up for the next focus, though.  i STILL don't have an armored unit.

My suggestion would be to save your orbs for that one focus group you really like. You should be able to survive off the units you've already pulled as eclipse described, and by the time you see a focus you really like, you should have a good number of orbs saved to dump them all into that one focus group. As for myself, I've saved up 41 orbs as of today and I don't plan on using them until I see a heavy increase in available FE7, FE8 and certain FE10 characters. I could well have saved up hundreds of orbs by that point.

As of tomorrow, the character maps that give you units for beating them should be changed for a new group of units to be released throughout the month. That should help us gain some units we may not yet have while waiting for our perfect focus.

Edited by Raven

7 hours ago, Anacybele said:

You're definitely not alone. I've done 34 summons (meaning individual summons, not 34 sets of five) and I don't have a 5 star. I thought I was the only one that didn't have any though, so I'm glad to see I'm not alone.

It'll still be some time before I have one too, because I'm skipping the current focus.

It hurts even more when your odds of rising are removed after they take the banner down. ...And it still bothers me that they haven't yet included Ike or Prince Leif.

I have a couple of 5 stars, but I do know a friend who's near the end of Normal and doesn't have a 5 star yet. He does have Nino, who's been tearing up the battlefield though : P

If you really want a 5 star and don't like your current party, I would suggest rerolling sooner rather than later. Yeah you might lose the 10 free orbs from My Nintendo, but that's simply half the amount for a 5 hero summon or 2 heroes.

Meanwhile you get TONS more orbs by playing the story from scratch, beating the Launch Celebration maps and the daily 2 orbs (the latter two which expire during mid March).

When I rerolled I already had linked my nintendo account, gotten the 10 free orbs and had finished story modes in hard and normal. I rerolled until i got a 5 star unit which was seliph lol shouldve kept rerolling but my luck is so astronomically bad that I settled for him. I rerolled for two days straight untill I finally got seliph, the ammount of orbs spent on rerolling far surpassed the 10 free nintendo account orbs so yea its worth it. 

I have pulled 3 5* and promoted a 4* giving me a complete team of 5*. However I have pulled 60 units so far for those 3. Which is pretty average as that's a 5* for every 20 pulls. On the bright side I seemed to have pulled some decent 4* units and my 5* pulls have been diverse. If you really don't like your current units I suggest rerolling as you won't enjoy the game as much as if you had some of your favorites. 

I'm in the same boat as Eclipse (2x 5). That said: I NEVER summon unless I have at least 20 orbs so I can pull them all. Maybe some of you are doing one or two at a time? That might've been your problem. Maybe you did get a 5-star but simply missed it.

I don't know how the game calculates odds in detail, all I know is the odds increase as you summon "bad" tiers.

Edited by FangXV

With the raising summonrate dissapearing everytime the focus changes I'm just waiting untill I have like 100 orbs before attempting a new summon session. If it means I'm without a 5* till then so be it.