Would Re Rolling at this point be a good Idea?

Truthblade

So far, i have done dozens of pulls, (rarely more than one at a time) and the only characters i like that are in my possession are Hawkeye and M!Corrin (both four stars) and the only Five Star i have is Lilina. I completed the story on Normal and am half way through hard mode, but my characters are not growing very much. I do not see myself getting anywhere closer to getting the heroes I actually want (Roy, Hector or Ryoma, even though the latter two are long shots), but i am not sure i am willing to dump a team with some pretty good units (Lilina, Abel, and both Corrins), as i kinda regret re rolling after getting a five star Marth.  Should i realy try it?

Even if you reroll, theres even less of a chance you will get what you want. especially with our new banner in the works. if you are only halfway through hard mode. then i suggest you will keep going. you will get a pity 5 star eventually. and depending on what you get should be your deciding factor on if you should reroll or not.

5 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

How do you "re-roll" again? I heard people do that thing to get the heroes they want. I've wasted Orbs by not even having the color I want...

Basically uninstalling and re installing the game, then doing the tutorial mode, and using the free orbs. Its a bit of the pain, but i done it dozens of time whennthe game first came out. I actually did get a four star Roy, but i didn't like the other units i got so i re rolled (i really regret that choice now).

Edited by Blade_of_Light

Rerolling is uninstalling and reinstalling the game.  Playing the game till you have 20orbs without linking a Nintendo account and see if you get the characters you want. Then when your ok with the heroes you play as the game you normal would. 

Will rerolling now that's bit of gamble Blade of Light.  With what you have you may want to have Nintendo account made for the one your using to make sure their saved.  In case the rerolling fails for ya. Granted not sure on how to do recall account process since I haven't done that.  While for me it was worth it to reroll to get who I want.  You be at slight disadvantage since focus summon doesn't focus on those heroes. The other thing is the arena promotion going to end march first.  Not sure when it turns 3/1 or at the end of 3/1. So you risk not having a bonus 10,000 feathers with the reroll account.  Overall good luck on those and hopefully someon who using multiple FEH can fill in the gap on pros and cons with going through different accounts

Up to you. None of the focus heroes right now scream "OP" to me, so it'll probably take a good amount of luck to roll the really good units which you described, e.g. Hector/Ryoma, or someone like Takumi or Lucina. It's really about how much effort you want to put into this; I have friends who kept rerolling until they got 2 5*, including one OP one, at once =O

From a player's perspective, re-rolling would be great when we get 5 units that we already have. However, it may hurt IS financially, since it's those kind of bad luck draws that entice people into paying for orbs (twisted I know). So they could lose out on some small amount of income. 

Just now, ZXApocrypha said:

Up to you. None of the focus heroes right now scream "OP" to me, so it'll probably take a good amount of luck to roll the really good units which you described, e.g. Hector/Ryoma, or someone like Takumi or Lucina

*flashbacks*

I really didn't realize how lucky i was that time....

2 hours ago, Refa said:

Don't worry, Camus looks like fucking bullshit and apparently he's going to be the new focus soon.  Perfect time to reroll, if you ask me.  Pictured below:

https://i.redd.it/nb78xo9xc6iy.jpg

What a coincidence. I've been hoarding 28k feathers waiting to see just what Camus would look like. I was well aware that he had the Grani shield from his story mode version and that he would be using Gradivus but I didn't think Gradivus would have THIS effect. Although I was expecting him to be Grand Hero Battle (thus the feather hoarding)...

#WorthTheWait

As for the thread creator, it's entirely up to you dude but if you're the type to just dwell on past re-roll, I would say you should just learn to stick to something or wait for a meta-changing summon focus/Grand Hero battle.

Edited by Dr. Tarrasque

I don't think it's a bad idea to reroll, but it really depends on what exactly you want.

If you want one really good unit or favourite unit, you can consider rerolling. Eventually, you should get that unit.

If you want loads of really good or favourite units, there's nothing you can really do due to the random nature of summoning. The best thing you could do is pay money, but even then you still might not get the unit(s) you want.

Anyway, looking at your progress, you've still got half of the game to beat, which is still a fair amount of orbs. IMO the current banner isn't amazing for rerolling, so I'd probably just stick with your team until you really hit a wall or a better banner comes.

However if you do intend to reroll, make sure to simply uninstall your game so you can link your original Nintendo Account if you ever want to go back to your old save file.

Edited by VincentASM

7 hours ago, Blade_of_Light said:

Basically uninstalling and re installing the game, then doing the tutorial mode, and using the free orbs. Its a bit of the pain, but i done it dozens of time whennthe game first came out. I actually did get a four star Roy, but i didn't like the other units i got so i re rolled (i really regret that choice now).

7 hours ago, Skids said:

Rerolling is uninstalling and reinstalling the game.  Playing the game till you have 20orbs without linking a Nintendo account and see if you get the characters you want. Then when your ok with the heroes you play as the game you normal would. 

Will rerolling now that's bit of gamble Blade of Light.  With what you have you may want to have Nintendo account made for the one your using to make sure their saved.  In case the rerolling fails for ya. Granted not sure on how to do recall account process since I haven't done that.  While for me it was worth it to reroll to get who I want.  You be at slight disadvantage since focus summon doesn't focus on those heroes. The other thing is the arena promotion going to end march first.  Not sure when it turns 3/1 or at the end of 3/1. So you risk not having a bonus 10,000 feathers with the reroll account.  Overall good luck on those and hopefully someon who using multiple FEH can fill in the gap on pros and cons with going through different accounts

Oh, so it's not *exactly* an in-game mechanic, after all...I want Sanaki so bad that I restarted twice, already. Thing is, since I don't have a linked account (and might not even be possible for me). 

Exploit sounds cheap as fuck, I'd probably go for it if only for Sanaki. And if LIBRA ever decides to show up.

2 hours ago, Soul~! said:

Oh, so it's not *exactly* an in-game mechanic, after all...I want Sanaki so bad that I restarted twice, already. Thing is, since I don't have a linked account (and might not even be possible for me). 

Exploit sounds cheap as fuck, I'd probably go for it if only for Sanaki. And if LIBRA ever decides to show up.

Looks like you got the info you need... but just in case... A small guide I made for friend a few weeks back.

"REROLLING in FE:Heroes https://imgur.com/a/uzBUq "

Linking a MyNintendo account isn't hard, all you need is a valid email address to register for MyNintendo. You could theoretically have dozens.

As someone with a second account, it's not bad if you have another device to play it on. But doing the Uninstall/Reinstall process on my single phone daily is tiresome. But hey, if you have a fun second account, it gives you more Heroes to play after you use up Stamina on your main.

Like I said, I would only really do something like that to get Sanaki. And LIBRA, if he ever decides to come around. But doing this for a lot of others? Just feels wrong, and takes away the fun from putting actual effort into trying to get the heroes you want.

12 hours ago, Refa said:

Don't worry, Camus looks like fucking bullshit and apparently he's going to be the new focus soon.  Perfect time to reroll, if you ask me.  Pictured below:

https://i.redd.it/nb78xo9xc6iy.jpg

He's going to be a Grand Hero Battle character, not a Focus. As in same thing as Fem!Robin and Narcian. Same with all of the other characters with stats put up on Reddit: they were found in the game file specifically because they are Grand Hero Battle characters.

Sadly, the current reroll method is not a in game option.  Its more try your luck for insert hero name on the first summons of the playthrough. fi you don't get it you rinse and repeat 

Soul~!, for you to get Sanaki regardless if you reroll or not.  You do have the best time to try to get her since she is a focus character.  So if you get 5 star in 20 orb summon. It be 50/50 if its focus or not focus.  Then if its focus, you have 1/6 chance. So you have a viable chance to get her.  The main reason people recommend rerolling is to eliminate bad summon or getting desired heroes. I know for myself when the game came out.  I was rerolling to have two 5* characters that I would want. Mainly combination of two particular heroes Lucina, Robin M, Camilla, Tharja, Cordelia, Adult Tiki and Chrom.  With the main one being Lucina.  I was able to pull Lucina just by herself in first couple tries of that(forget the number) but for what I wanted it took two days worth of time but it was worth it for me to get Lucina with Robin M.  Where in theory you shouldhave easier time if you do reroll since your going one characters.  So good luck if not their a lot of robs you can used to summon as you play the game.