I had dream where the new FE was called Redneck Emblem.

BalancedPro

1 hour ago, BalancedPro said:

The plot revolves around the fact that the main character wants to marry his sister but his older brother takes her and tries to force her into marriage. Stuff happens and eventually war happens.

Would not be surprised if it actually happens. Fire Emblem often has incest lurking in it.

4 hours ago, Flee Fleet! said:

Fire Emblem often has incest lurking in it.

How can you say that Fire Emblem "often has incest lurking in it", when FE4 is the only game (out of fourteen) where that statement has any ring of truth to it? If anything, the opposite statement is true.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

8 hours ago, NinjaMonkey said:

How can you say that Fire Emblem "often has incest lurking in it", when FE4 is the only game (out of fourteen) where that statement has any ring of truth to it? If anything, the opposite statement is true.

Fates exist. And those Ephraim and Eirika supports.

Ok maybe it's not too much, my bad.

5 hours ago, Flee Fleet! said:

Fates exist. And those Ephraim and Eirika supports.

idk about those fates but there is literally nothing incestuous about ephraim or eirika

claims otherwise range from the memetic to the desperate

Ephraim and Eirika are very close. If they weren't siblings my guess would be they were regular fuck buddies.

Any way, was the protagonist of your dream FE called bubba jones, and did he recruit a bunch of good ol' boys an gals to defeat his brother and his corrupt gubmint cronies?

Hey, marry a male Avatar to Lucina, and marry Morgan to either Chrom!Brady or Chrom!Inigo. Yes, Awakening allows Uncle/Niece marraiges.

On 3/2/2017 at 10:48 PM, NinjaMonkey said:

Thing is they aren't referred to as "Husband and Wife" but rather as "Companions".

That only applies to Owain and his cousins in the localized version (Japanese version allows Owain and Lucina to marry). Well, you can still marry Owain to Emmeryn!Morgan.

• 1 year later...
On 2/28/2017 at 8:52 AM, BalancedPro said:

The plot revolves around the fact that the main character wants to marry his sister but his older brother takes her and tries to force her into marriage. Stuff happens and eventually war happens.

So, who did she ended up with in the end?

Isn't that what Gheb- er, I mean, isn't that what the premise is for the hack whose name shall not be spoken?

I mean, not so much the incest, but the redneck part definitely.  Though since that hack is such a debased corruption of morality, I wouldn't be surprised if incest was involved in it somehow.

10 hours ago, Ertrick36 said:

Isn't that what Gheb- er, I mean, isn't that what the premise is for the hack whose name shall not be spoken?

I mean, not so much the incest, but the redneck part definitely.  Though since that hack is such a debased corruption of morality, I wouldn't be surprised if incest was involved in it somehow.

But i like that hack! Why do so much people on this website hate that game?