• Myrrh
    • Ena
    • Kurthnaga
    • Nasir
    • Gareth
    • Fae
    • Bantu
    • Nagi

Who is your favorite playable dragon? Personally my favorite playable dragon is Myrrh do to Sacred Stones being the very first Fire Emblem I played. Also I know Corrin is technically a dragon, but Corrin isn't a full-blooded dragon so I didn't include Corrin in the list.

Edited by asdfasdfasdf

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Corrin not being included is fair imo, considering they're dragon-human hybrid and not full dragon. Same for Nah, who can even be part Taguel, but is not full dragon.

Hey, there's no Bantu on this list! Come on, the guy was the first (and only, since Corrin can be of either gender) male Manakete in the series. No appreciation for the old guy, huh... :dry:

Gonna go with Kurthnaga though, because he's an adorable cinnamon roll that also manages to destroy a tower with his darkness breath. Not bad for a guy who had previously never been in a fight in his life.

He's not the most amazing unit in the world, but I mean, laguz in general in RD kind of fail, with the exception of the royal units. Not to mention, that disguise wasn't fooling anyone, Kurth.

Edited by Extrasolar

I voted for Tiki since she was and still is a powerhouse in any game she is playable in, at least she has been a powerhouse for me.  I also enjoy the fact that she bridges Shadow Dragon/Mystery of the Emblem with Awakening.  Plus, she was a very pleasant surprise for me when I saw her in Awakening since I didn't know she was in it.

If I could add another vote, it would be Fae.  Partly because she's a fluffy dragon.

I voted Fae. Protect that cinnamon roll.

If I could add another vote, it would be either Myrhh or Tiki, since I like both of them.

45 minutes ago, Extrasolar said:

Hey, there's no Bantu on this list! Come on, the guy was the first (and only, since Corrin can be of either gender) male Manakete in the series. No appreciation for the old guy, huh...

Yeah, Bantu should be added, since he's a full Manakete.

Also voted Fae.  She's such a precious girl, but her supports are really quite sad despite her personality making it seem otherwise, the poor thing...

Also, you're missing Bantu and Nagi.

I think the "only a half-dragon" thing is pretty BS. If they use a dragonstone and can turn into a dragon... THAT'S A DRAGON.

That said, Myrrh is the cutest, bane-of-monster-kind. She has a great design, both in human-form and her dragon-form.:Myrrh:

3 hours ago, Extrasolar said:

Same for Nah, who can even be part Taguel, but is not full dragon.

Wait, how does that happen? There are no first generation Taguel for Nowi to pair off with.

Nasir, he was a really cool character, loved his design, and liked the fact that he was kind of a hidden/unlockable character that you might not get on the first run through.

Bantu is too magnificent to ignore. Plus, compared to the others he's pretty unique - mostly by having trashy growths and being super old.

dragon-waifu Tiki gets it for me, she's a good character in both incarnations IMO. Myrrh is a very close second for how adorable she is and how badass her dragon form is. Corrin's dragon form is so cool that I might actually pick them for third despite what a bad character they are lol.

Edited by BANRYU

Tiki for me, specifically the fe3 incarnation of her, mostly because I liked how the transform mechanic worked in that game and it's probably my favorite version of the dragon form.

Others that I considered where Myrrh and Kurth, but Tiki is just one of my favourite characters overall.

5 hours ago, NekoKnight said:

I think the "only a half-dragon" thing is pretty BS. If they use a dragonstone and can turn into a dragon... THAT'S A DRAGON.

That said, Myrrh is the cutest, bane-of-monster-kind. She has a great design, both in human-form and her dragon-form.:Myrrh:

Wait, how does that happen? There are no first generation Taguel for Nowi to pair off with.

It may be a dragon when it uses a stone, but it's only a dragon in appearance, and it's not a Dragon Dragon (TM). I mean, it didn't start as a dragon and then was forced to take a humanoid form because humans fucked up the world (thanks, humans of Archanea).

She can pair off with Yarne and get part Taguel Nah.

2 hours ago, Shin said:

Bantu is too magnificent to ignore. Plus, compared to the others he's pretty unique - mostly by having trashy growths and being super old.

Yup. And if the Easter egg with Nowi in Awakening is anything but a cute reference joke, he's somehow still kicking in Awakening despite being 2000 years older than he already was. The guy must be immortal at this point.

Edited by Extrasolar

6 hours ago, NekoKnight said:

I understand your point however, if I were to include Corrin and Nah who are half dragons I would also need to include Kana and Morgan who can also turn into dragons. Also Sophia also a half-dragon and the royal family of Nohr/Hoshido also have dragon blood in them. It gets somewhat complex which is why I made a list of pure dragons.

1 hour ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Nowi can't marry Yarne...

She can't? Huh, I remember the second gen characters being able to pair with the first gen ones, provided no familial relation. All of those pairings just tend to run together for me just because of the sheer number of them.

25 minutes ago, Extrasolar said:

She can't? Huh, I remember the second gen characters being able to pair with the first gen ones, provided no familial relation. All of those pairings just tend to run together for me just because of the sheer number of them.

That's just the Avatar.

Tiki definitely.

While I love Nagi, Fae and Myrrh, I have always loved Tiki the most.

She was my MVP in all my playthroughs of the Akaneia games, was my first wife in FEA and, when I did play Heroes, my first 5 star pull. So yeah, I really like Tiki.

Bantu is pretty cool too...