• Ena
    • Kurthnaga
    • Nasir
    • Gareth
    • Fae
    • Bantu
    • Nagi

On 3/1/2017 at 7:03 PM, NoirCore said:

Why do you not want to put in half-dragons so much? I do not understand this at all; they're dragons regardless, part-blooded or not. Just input characters that, no matter what, have the ability to turn into dragons; you can avoid putting in Morgan and the rest of the kids potentially birthed by Corrin, as well as anyone who doesn't transform.

Seconding this; Corrin, Kana and Nah should all be on the list as well since they're all technically canon Manaketes (half or no).

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

Seconding this; Corrin, Kana and Nah should all be on the list as well since they're all technically canon Manaketes (half or no).

I'll add a third in that case as I also doubt many of the Dragons in the series are a "pure blooded" as the God class Dragons such as Naga... ;| Unless the first Dragons were parthenogenetic seeing as they seem to all come out of nowhere earlier in a given worlds history...

5 hours ago, Dragrath said:

I'll add a third in that case as I also doubt many of the Dragons in the series are a "pure blooded" as the God class Dragons such as Naga... ;| Unless the first Dragons were parthenogenetic seeing as they seem to all come out of nowhere earlier in a given worlds history...

I'll add a fourth since I agree it's hard to tell if any dragon is "pure blooded." I mean according to Kana's ending people believe him to be a dragon god, so it's hard to say if a dragon is actually "pure blooded."

Kana - Dragon Spawn

Generations on, people would call him the dragon god incarnate and tell stories of how the divine Kana would transform into a dragon to save people. But really he was just a boy who loved his mother.

Edited by ManOfManyFaces

Nasir. Not that much as a unit (he was good, but his low movement made him hard to use without feeding him kills or turtling), but as a character, he was intriguing and multi-dimensional. I'm also a fan of his design. We've seen enough pre-teen girls as dragons, it's time for some variety. Goldoa delivered at that. Best Dragon cast of the series by far (not that it means much). Seriously, pairing Nowi in Awakening made me feel weird, since I had to turn one of my party members into a pedophile (I know she is older, but she still had a child's body). Such a shame that Nasir had such a minor role in RD.

P.S. Why isn't Nah among the choices?

Between Myrrh and Nasir. Myrrh is so satisfying when she joins. She was the first manakete I used, there's a special place in my heart. Nasir because he was super satisfying to save in PoR and I also liked how he seemed old and wise which is so much more fitting for a dragon.  

On 3/14/2017 at 6:07 PM, ManOfManyFaces said:

I forgot about this until the new update on Fire Emblem Heroes, but doesn't Ninian have a dragon form as well. She turn into it in the story. I believe she should be included as well.

I think the definition for this category is they need to be able to transform into a dragon in game while the player is controlling them sadly she doesn't :(

On 3/15/2017 at 5:02 PM, Dragrath said:

I think the definition for this category is they need to be able to transform into a dragon in game while the player is controlling them sadly she doesn't :(

She does have a form that the player is able to control in Heroes, not sure if that counts though.

2 hours ago, Man of Many Faces said:

She does have a form that the player is able to control in Heroes, not sure if that counts though.

Yeah I.D.K. I see Heroes more as a spin off than a real Fe game though I may be biased though seeing as I don't really think most mobile games count as full video  games (i.e. too much pay to win)

I'd have to say child Tiki, in particular her FE3 version. 1-2 range attack that ignores defense is pretty neat. Plus being able to use all of the different dragonstones in Book 2 is really fun. Not to mention being one of the few Manaketes to avoid the "too awesome to use" syndrome that some of the others suffer.

On 3/15/2017 at 8:02 PM, Dragrath said:

I think I would have to disagree.  Ninian and Nils both fit with the way the topic is worded, as they are both dragons and they are both playable.