Gheb Appreciation Thread

IMG_0594.JPG.0411d354b1b0683f6e84b84ddce32f4f.JPG

I think this individual has been long underrated by the community considering he hasn't been properly appreciated by Nintendo not introducing Gheb to the mainstream audience. Never have I seen a tragedy this horrible since he was "killed". Luckily we know he only faked his own death to get out of having to go to work. Therefore, I say we give this legend the love he deserves.

Needs more Gheb Emblem.

Also, did you know he highly admires Marcus. One time, he had a dream where he was Marcus, but ultimately failed to even concieve the idea.

36 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

Needs more Gheb Emblem.

Also, did you know he highly admires Marcus. One time, he had a dream where he was Marcus, but ultimately failed to even concieve the idea.

Agreed and interesting 

" Gheb's idol is Marcus. He's got posters in his room with Marcus all over them. He actually had a fantasy about Marcus before he realized there was no way he was even close to being as smexy as Marcus, and therefore, unacceptable.  "

Needs more Gheb Emblem.

I guess I'm one of the very few people (if they even exist, lol) who enjoyed this hack.

Sure the "plot" and "conversations" were so retarded that they became unintendedly funny and it was totally unbalanced, but some things were cool like

• crossover with characters from different parts
  • increased although a bit unbalanced difficulty
  • third tier system with class skills
  • stealing was super fun and the really the main reason why I could somewhat enjoy this hack.
  • and because of him:

1bjJWi3.png

thank you parrhesia

i used to think gheb was funny when i was younger but its actually pretty bad (and thats before you get to the Really Terrible ghebfe shit)

4 hours ago, Emeraldfox said:

Gheb was never funny though

A true statement. OP should edit this into the OP, replacing the existing text in the OP. Following from that, OP should feel ashamed of themselves.

also man emerald your text is hilariously hard to read on the dark theme, the background's like that exact level of darkness but in grey

24 minutes ago, Parrhesia said:

also man emerald your text is hilariously hard to read on the dark theme, the background's like that exact level of darkness but in grey

Which is why I still use the default skin hehe

While I don't think the Gheb jokes themselves ever were very funny, the sheer scale of that ridiculous fad on a minor boss who takes no effort to kill was hilarious because of its absurdity. That a whole hack has spawned from that phenomenon is enough to make me laugh. The script is so ridiculously awful, but whenever I watch a LP of that hack, I can't help but laugh non stop to the mere fact that such a thing exists. It's a whole fucking FE game!

At some point about 10 years ago, on GameFAQs, every single one of the topics on the first page of the Sacred Stones board was about Gheb. There was something magical about it.