EiMM - Fair and Balanced - Game over!

eclipse

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, time traveling!

Need to hammer out a few more flavor details, because someone got a last-minute role redo.  Role PMs should go out within the next hour!  Please be patient!

"Hey, I should totally try this EiMM thing.  It can't possibly be any worse than--"

Dear Say Bay (Prims),

You are Mordimort, the Earth Witch in Stella Glow.  Your life started with a shitty event, but you've moved on from it, thanks to Alto and the gang.

During the night, you may respond to your role PM with Send clone to (alias).  Should (alias) target you with a kill, they'll shoot the clone instead, keeping you and your BPVs safe from harm.

You are allied with yourself.  You win if you are one of the last three people standing.

It is now Night 1!  Night 1 ends on March 14 at 8 PM HST.  Remember, Hawaii does not do Daylight Savings Time!

Edited by eclipse

• eclipse changed the title to EiMM - Fair and Balanced - Night 1 ends on 3/14/17 at 8 PM HST

Forgot to mention this earlier, but my Discord name is Refa#6654.  Feel free to add me, because I use Discord a helluva lot more than I use Skype (and I should have everyone in this game on Skype?  Lemme know if this isn't the case).  I should be able to help you out, so hit me up any time.  As people who've played games with me in the past can attest too (uh...again, I think that's everyone), I'm not interested in betraying people, so you can at least trust me to be upfront with you.

An alias list would be useful~!

1. Cataclysm
  2. Compose
  3. Crimson
  4. eel
  5. Encounter
  6. Evergreen
  7. Gravel
  8. JazzMan
  9. Magic
  10. Mamajo Madeleine
  11. Puff Daddy
  12. Static
  13. Tsum
Edited by eclipse

16 minutes ago, eclipse said:
  • Cataclysm
  • Compose
  • Crimson
  • eel
  • Encounter
  • Evergreen
  • Gravel
  • JazzMan
  • Magic
  • Mamajo Madeleine
  • Puff Daddy
  • Static
  • Tsum

Plz feel free to PM me, Skype me at at Elieson@live.com, or Discord me at Elieson#4395.

If you'd like me to do you a favor, reach out to me and for a minimal amount of discussion, I'll probably be able to help you out in some way

1 minute ago, rssp1 said:

my skype is rssp_1 and my discord is rssp #2554

im lazy so contact me pls

Hi rssp, how're you? I'm contacting you. 

Also my skype is Hannahisme2533 and I thinnkkk my discord is like Hannahh#1217

7 minutes ago, rssp1 said:

my skype is rssp_1 and my discord is rssp #2554

im lazy so contact me pls

I tried adding you but it didn't work?  Help. ;_;

THREE THINGS!

1. YOU GUYS NEED TO PM ME LOGS!  I specified this in the rules for a reason.

2. If you wish to change your action, reply to your role PM with the change.  I will see replies to your role PM.  I will not necessarily see edits.

3. Phase ends in a little over 23 hours.  I'm still missing actions.

BASTARD MOD EDIT: If you specify the wrong thing in your role, I'll count it as "idling".  Keep an eye on your PMs!

Edited by eclipse

I am sorry Eclipse, I was really busy today to supply logs. I can't supply them until I get back home tomorrow and tomorrow will be a long day, so, I need to sleep now. Sorry...

14 hours ago, Zeonth said:

Eclipse do you have a skype or discord for logs dump cause SF PMs kinda seem small. ;;

Pastebin is fine.  I'd rather not hand out Skype/Discord, and Discord plays havoc with my computer anyway.

3 hours ago, Blitz said:

I am sorry Eclipse, I was really busy today to supply logs. I can't supply them until I get back home tomorrow and tomorrow will be a long day, so, I need to sleep now. Sorry...

That's fine.  Please get them to me sooner than later, since I plan on reading everything!

Also. . .PHASE END.

Edited by eclipse

I THINK I did this correctly.  IF YOU DID NOT GET A BPV COUNT, SEND ME A PM!

A note is pasted on the bulletin board.  What bulletin board?  I created one just now.

A hit has been placed on Eel. Anyone who shoots him tonight receives a useful item. Assassins who shoot him have their kill buffed.

And then you realize that there's some people missing.  Looks like JazzMan died to a J-Pop overdose, and it's totally not because J-Pop's a better genre!

On 3/12/2017 at 11:22 AM, eclipse said:

Dear JazzMan (Tuvy),

You are Billy Kane, one of Geese's henchmen.  When you aren't following orders, you give Kiawe fire-dancing lessons. . .making shit up for role PM flavor is totally legit! Tee-hee~!

During the night, you may respond to your role PM with "Do laundry for (alias)".  You will do one of the following:

- First time: Receive their full role PM, because they were sloppy and left it in their pockets
- Second time: Stop all actions from (alias), because they'll be too busy picking up their now-clean laundry
- Third time and on: Nothing

From a distance, you spot the tackiest outfit you've ever seen (even worse than Iori). That insult to fashion MUST die!  Geese was nice enough to provide you with a name for that abomination - (snip).

You are allied with yourself.  You win if you are one of the last people standing and (snip) is dead.

Static couldn't be changed, and was deleted along with some other obsolete code.

On 3/12/2017 at 11:24 AM, eclipse said:

Dear Static (Marth),

You are Ditto, the Sentret wannabe.  Since you take on the form of a disgustingly common Pokemon, not everyone will try to catch you.

During the night, you may respond to your role PM with "Blind copy (alias1): (alias2), (alias3)".  You will become alias1 for the night, and use their role on (alias2) and (alias3), in order.  If the role you copy gets night results, you'll get a weaker version of them.

If you survive the night, you'll learn which character you copied.

You are allied with yourself.  You win if you are one of the last three people standing.

It is now N2!  N2 ends on March 16 at 8 PM HST.  I may be late for the deadline - if so, I'm sorry!

@Lord Gaius, if you want to do a graveyard, go for it~!

• eclipse changed the title to EiMM - Fair and Balanced - Night 2 ends on 3/16/17 at 8 PM HST