Closed

Dodosinner

46 minutes ago, TEHPWNZOR said:

Your Klein has the best possible IV set being a brave user while your Takumi has the worst possible IV. I'd pick your optimal Klein over that specific Takumi. 

i see! thanks!

what is the best IV set for  

Eldigan and maria?

35 minutes ago, Dodosinner said:

i see! thanks!

what is the best IV set for  

Eldigan and maria?

I really have no idea about those two since I'm not a user of either of them and Eldigan is rather new and I'm saving for the Nino banner. However, they should follow the standards, tho.

Since Maria is a healer/support you want her to stay alive more than anything. I think she would benefit being either +HP/+DEF(her RES is high by default) for survivabilty and probably -ATK. Some people may argue about -SPD on healers but I see SPD as much as defensive and offensive attribute. She has absolutely no need of double hitting enemies but she has a need of not getting double hit. 

For Eldigan I'd say +SPD/-RES,-DEF,-HP secondary +ATK/-RES,-DEF,-HP.

Edited by TEHPWNZOR

I would recommend account 2 or 3, as that is a fairly terrible Takumi nature you've got there.  In between those two... It's a matter of preference really, Klein and Maria are both rather enjoyable units geared towards wildly different playstyles, and you have arguably the best Klein nature and one of the better Maria natures (I like having increased chip ability from Maria in a pinch, but I can see the argument for a -Spd nature).  I can't speak in depth about Eldigan effectiveness-wise, but that seems like a bad nature for him (he'd want +Spd or +Atk).

14 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Chill out on the rerolling, your Klein was more than enough.

I am trying to get 2-3  5* characters but it was soooo difficult! haha

so klein is still better than the other account with 5*?
wow now i understand how strong klein is.

10 minutes ago, Dodosinner said:

I am trying to get 2-3  5* characters but it was soooo difficult! haha

so klein is still better than the other account with 5*?
wow now i understand how strong klein is.

Don't get greedy.  You'd be surprised how far "trash" will carry you.

21 hours ago, eclipse said:

Don't get greedy.  You'd be surprised how far "trash" will carry you.

Well because i have alot of spare time right now xD

Managed to get another decent roll

with 2 x 5*

5* Leo (+spd -Def)

5* Roy (-atk, +def)

what do you think?

1 hour ago, Dodosinner said:

Well because i have alot of spare time right now xD

Managed to get another decent roll

with 2 x 5*

5* Leo (+spd -Def)

5* Roy (-atk, +def)

what do you think?

I think that's mediocre, and you should:

1. Pay attention when a mod tells you not to do something
2. Use that spare time to train up the "trash"

7 hours ago, eclipse said:

I think that's mediocre, and you should:

1. Pay attention when a mod tells you not to do something
2. Use that spare time to train up the "trash"

But i have 3 Smartphones. So i am using klein as main and the other 2 to reroll.

I just got hector 

-spd +res.

Is it still consider decent although i didn't get +atk? D:

Hector is SS rank while Klein is S rank.

So should i go for Hector? or reroll until i get a +atk -spd hector lol!

Edited by Dodosinner

Hector's biggest weakness is magic without a doubt. +ATK would be great but +RES isn't bad either. My +SPD Tharja with neutral ATK does 35x2 with no buffs on Hectors with neutral resist. Sure, you'll die either way and I also think Hector pretty much OHKOs every single mage that doesn't have a WTA advantage, so with a second though I dunno if +RES will really help you that much. Might be good vs Ninos with +ATK?

Seriously tho. Your Klein was perfect. Colorless too meaning you have all options in the world to build a well balanced team around him too. Trust me, good colorless units are the hardest to get. 

2 minutes ago, TEHPWNZOR said:

Hector's biggest weakness is magic without a doubt. +ATK would be great but +RES isn't bad either. My +SPD Tharja with neutral ATK does 35x2 with no buffs on Hectors with neutral resist. Sure, you'll die either way and I also think Hector pretty much OHKOs every single mage that doesn't have a WTA advantage, so with a second though I dunno if +RES will really help you that much. Might be good vs Ninos with +ATK?

Seriously tho. Your Klein was perfect. Colorless too meaning you have all options in the world to build a well balanced team around him too. Trust me, good colorless units are the hardest to get. 

That's great to hear but i just did a reroll..which gives me 3 x 5*   with 2 of them perfect boon/bane...D:

now i am really at a loss..

Azure (+hp, -Def)

Effie (-spd , +res)

Sanaki ( +spd , -res)

59 minutes ago, TEHPWNZOR said:

Lmao, that's you? Definetely should've kept it in here rather than making a new thread about it. The angry moderator is coming after you.

Opss... Haha!! 

But would you invest on Klein or this 3x 5* account? 

I have the intention in topping up $1k worth of gems once I have decided my main account. 

After numerous attempts of rerolling,  I find colorless characters are extremely hard to roll.  Not to mention a perfect IV.  D:

if you were me,  which would you invest? 

Your 3x is a safe bet. Klein is a really good starter but since it's all RNG you might not get another 5* star in 150 orbs... Klein depends on what else you manage to get. 

I'd personally go for 3x unless you manage to pull Azura on your Klein account. Azura is really rare and good. The 3x account is superior considering you've barely used up any orbs and all of your 5* are actually good. May not have the optimal IVs but they don't have IVs that break them either. 

Edit: For colorless you really need a focus banner. Healers in this game are kinda meh... They you have dagger users which only have Kagero as viable. Then Takumi, Klein and Jeorge. The low amount of them makes it really hard to roll any of them. 

Edited by TEHPWNZOR

6 hours ago, TEHPWNZOR said:

Your 3x is a safe bet. Klein is a really good starter but since it's all RNG you might not get another 5* star in 150 orbs... Klein depends on what else you manage to get. 

I'd personally go for 3x unless you manage to pull Azura on your Klein account. Azura is really rare and good. The 3x account is superior considering you've barely used up any orbs and all of your 5* are actually good. May not have the optimal IVs but they don't have IVs that break them either. 

Edit: For colorless you really need a focus banner. Healers in this game are kinda meh... They you have dagger users which only have Kagero as viable. Then Takumi, Klein and Jeorge. The low amount of them makes it really hard to roll any of them. 

So I just cleared all the quest (hard) for the Klein account and got to spend 60gems.  And I got ephamraim and Effie (4*) but with lousy IV D:

Edited by Dodosinner