• Chrom
    • Lucina
    • Ephraim
    • Eirika
    • Leo
    • Elise
    • Unsure

2 hours ago, r4v1sh said:

Go Ephraim! Gather all the Lucina-hate on the finals!

As long as I have something to do with it Ephraim will win. The brother/sisterhood shall prevail. Nothing stands in our way. The Ylissian empire and their filthy shepherds do not stand a chance against the sheer force and power of the sacred stones! Long live the prince! 

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

The Ylissian empire and their filthy shepherds do not stand a chance against the sheer force and power of the sacred stones! Long live the prince! 

I mean, they're not really an empire anymore...not since the royals' dad kicked the bucket.

Besides, your own member badge identifies you as a Shepherd though... What is the meaning of this treachery! :P:

7 minutes ago, Extrasolar said:

I mean, they're not really an empire anymore...not since the royals' dad kicked the bucket.

Besides, your own member badge identifies you as a Shepherd though... What is the meaning of this treachery! :P:

I am a double agent. Don't tell Robin though, I think he's onto me.

2 hours ago, Kiran said:

Does WTA even matter that much? Because I'm assuming we are all fighting against AI, thus making the battles not that difficult to win regardless of matchups. Looking at the poll, to nobody's surprise, Lucina is pulling ahead. Though Ephraim's fanbase does seem to be the more vocal of the two on SF. 

The way I understand it: No. You'll gain bonus points for having that hero at the front of your team, but the rest of your team can be anything. If you're going Lucina and have her at the front of your team and you're worried about Ephraim, just put a green unit or two in that team.

On 3/3/2017 at 3:03 PM, Florete said:

Is it spelled "Shareena," with two 'e's, somewhere in the world? Is that why I keep seeing people spell it like that?

Oops (Yeah I know a Shareena)

Does anyone know if I can change the name in the poll without deleting existing votes

I actually have no Ephraim friends and around 10 Lucina friends but I'm obligated to fight for best lord reckless spear boy. Time to run Abel and pretend he's Ephraim at least they have the same weapon

1 minute ago, hauteclere said:

Oops (Yeah I know a Shareena)

Does anyone know if I can change the name in the poll without deleting existing votes

I actually have no Ephraim friends and around 10 Lucina friends but I'm obligated to fight for best lord reckless spear boy. Time to run Abel and pretend he's Ephraim at least they have the same weapon

Heh heh the army continues to grow strong! Soon our enemies will tremble at our feet! HAIL EPHRAIM! 

13 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

I'm going to originally vote Leo (I do have him on my team and can make him available via front line unit if we're able to pick what friend we go with - unlikely, I know), but when/if he loses (what, I'm hopeful -.-), then Ephraim all the way after that, although I sadly don't have him as a unit :(

I'm jealous of your Leo.  I've been trying to get him since Day 1, even before this contest was announced.  I guess I'll just have to be gimped by running someone else.  My second choice would probably be Eirika, but I don't have her either, even after spending like $40 on Orbs during that Focus.  Depending on how this whole thing works, I might just have to run Sharena, since she's the only character I actually have.

5 hours ago, Shiro said:

but but but leo :3

My poor Leo, he won't come home.  The game is trying to give me hypernatremia.

15 hours ago, Kiran said:

Does WTA even matter that much? Because I'm assuming we are all fighting against AI, thus making the battles not that difficult to win regardless of matchups. Looking at the poll, to nobody's surprise, Lucina is pulling ahead. Though Ephraim's fanbase does seem to be the more vocal of the two on SF. 

Of course it matters.

3 Sharenas can't beat 1 Hector, you see.

Inb4 Team Lucina puts out lots of Hectors.

24 minutes ago, pianime94 said:

Of course it matters.

3 Sharenas can't beat 1 Hector, you see.

Inb4 Team Lucina puts out lots of Hectors.

But 3 Ephraims can beat a Hector.   Praise moonbow and seal defense 

I am a bit surprised that Leon doesn't have more votes. Where are the hordes of Leon fangirls, the ones who pushed him to number 1 on the official Fates popularity poll? Not on SF?

5 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I am a bit surprised that Leon doesn't have more votes. Where are the hordes of Leon fangirls, the ones who pushed him to number 1 on the official Fates popularity poll? Not on SF?

Maybe they didn't pull him.

13 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I'm jealous of your Leo.  I've been trying to get him since Day 1, even before this contest was announced.  I guess I'll just have to be gimped by running someone else.  My second choice would probably be Eirika, but I don't have her either, even after spending like $40 on Orbs during that Focus.  Depending on how this whole thing works, I might just have to run Sharena, since she's the only character I actually have.

My poor Leo, he won't come home.  The game is trying to give me hypernatremia.

Honestly, I wasn't expecting to get him. I only want pretty males and I was trying for... either Takumi or Ephraim (can't remember which focus it was) and only getting females -.- But then the smoke appeared and Leo happened and used up all my luck forever (combined with Ryouma - my only other five star bishie male xD ). I'm pretty lucky with five star females, to my discontent xD 

Since then, apart from a five star Azura (yeah, got a smoking gun on a blue but not an Ephraim -.- ) I've only received three and very occasionally four star duplicate females... and Virion. Getting lots of Virion -.- 

Oh well, can't complain too much... despite wanting to xD 

5 hours ago, eclipse said:

Maybe they didn't pull him.

My poor, lost boy.

20 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Honestly, I wasn't expecting to get him. I only want pretty males and I was trying for... either Takumi or Ephraim (can't remember which focus it was) and only getting females -.- But then the smoke appeared and Leo happened and used up all my luck forever (combined with Ryouma - my only other five star bishie male xD ). I'm pretty lucky with five star females, to my discontent xD 

Since then, apart from a five star Azura (yeah, got a smoking gun on a blue but not an Ephraim -.- ) I've only received three and very occasionally four star duplicate females... and Virion. Getting lots of Virion -.- 

Oh well, can't complain too much... despite wanting to xD 

I've been somewhat lucky.  I did get Hector, and I wanted him, even before I knew how OP he was.  I just wish I could get my Leo.  I voted for him like a dozen times on the original Poll.

Just now, Rezzy said:

My poor, lost boy.

I've been somewhat lucky.  I did get Hector, and I wanted him, even before I knew how OP he was.  I just wish I could get my Leo.  I voted for him like a dozen times on the original Poll.

I really need a Hector or good greenie on this account (I have a second account that only had green five stars - Camilla and Julia xD ). This one is all red...

That being said, my biggest wants are Merric, Jeorge and Cain now that I have Abel... but the game just refuses. They're only four star (I'm not even asking for five star here!) v.v I'd also murder quite happily for Takumi, Reinhardt, Ephraim, Klein and Eldigan, but I don't hope for them as hard since they're five star... 

6 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I really need a Hector or good greenie on this account (I have a second account that only had green five stars - Camilla and Julia xD ). This one is all red...

That being said, my biggest wants are Merric, Jeorge and Cain now that I have Abel... but the game just refuses. They're only four star (I'm not even asking for five star here!) v.v I'd also murder quite happily for Takumi, Reinhardt, Ephraim, Klein and Eldigan, but I don't hope for them as hard since they're five star... 

Ah, I've got Merric, Jeorge, and Cain.  I'd trade for Leo.

Just now, Rezzy said:

Ah, I've got Merric, Jeorge, and Cain.  I'd trade for Leo.

I couldn't do it. Leo is still one of my favourites -.- 

How about Azura? Doesn't everyone love Azura? :D 

4 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

I couldn't do it. Leo is still one of my favourites -.- 

How about Azura? Doesn't everyone love Azura? :D 

I much prefer Olivia.  But if there was a dance-off (instead of this voting nonsense), I think Azura would win. :(:

Eirika is my favorite of the bunch, but in the case she doesn't win her round--and I don't even have her anyway-- I'm gonna go with Sharena because I have this nice 4* level 40 right there.

Edited by Thor Odinson

3 hours ago, eclipse said:

I much prefer Olivia.  But if there was a dance-off (instead of this voting nonsense), I think Azura would win. :(:

Maybe there will be a dance-off event once more Bards get added.

3 hours ago, Thor Odinson said:

Eirika is my favorite of the bunch, but in the case she doesn't win her round--and I don't even have her anyway-- I'm gonna go with Sharena because I have this nice 4* level 40 right there.

I might do the same.  Sharena is the only one I really have who I could field.

24 minutes ago, Splondir said:

I accidentally picked Leo when I meant to pick Ephraim (who I actually have). My day is ruined.

Look on the bright side

after your leo team loses, you can join team ephraim

till then pick someone like a skilless takumi as leader and help leo lose XD