• Shareena
    • Chrom
    • Lucina
    • Ephraim
    • Eirika
    • Leo
    • Elise
    • Unsure

I don't care if Team Alfonse is off to a horrible start, and will likely have a just as horrible end. Of all the current characters, Alfonse deserves my support the most.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went with Eirika even though I don't have her (though she is part of the new focus so my chances of getting her have risen again).  The prizes for winning aren't too great (just a handful of feathers) so I'm just playing for fun.

1 hour ago, Thany said:

Look on the bright side

after your leo team loses, you can join team ephraim

Actually, it looks like being a loser really does have an upside. Five flags = 10000 feathers.

Not really, but doing well on Team Loser will probably award more feathers. Here's some pictures of how stacked things are.

Spoiler

y42uzkU.jpg

bhFOsro.jpg

Lxe3ECU.jpg

gPqbtlR.jpg

Edit: Never mind, just noticed winning gives 500 feathers. Everyone should just join Team Ephraim. Also, can we get some screenshots of the other matchups?

Edited by Splondir

I'm on Team Alfonse (which is losing worse than Team Leo right now) and I'm currently ranked 67 with 13,800 points.

Of course, my ranking will naturally plummet when I have to go to sleep because I won't be playing while I'm asleep :P:

21 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

I haven't chosen a team yet >_< I'm gonna jump on the boat in the morning after I research and try to figure out who is winning what. 

What does it look like so far?

Lucina and Sharena seems to be going back and forth.

Eirika is stomping on Elise

Ephraim is stomping on Leo

Chrom is stomping on Alfonse

10 minutes ago, The Geek said:

Sharena has half the points Lucina does. 

Lucina is stomping. 

... Oh my gosh.

My current team in the gauntlet: Alfonse, Takumi, and m!Robin.

This is literally my most used team XD

1 hour ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

I haven't chosen a team yet >_< I'm gonna jump on the boat in the morning after I research and try to figure out who is winning what. 

What does it look like so far?

I'm not going to advocate too much but, you need team Ephraim in your life.

When Alfonse loses, I'll have to support someone else. I don't have anything against Chrom, but I don't want to join his team when he's the one beating my team right now XD I'd rather back one of Eirika or Ephraim, but I have neither while I have a Lucina - whom I don't like as much as the other three. Decisions, decisions.

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

When Alfonse loses, I'll have to support someone else. I don't have anything against Chrom, but I don't want to join his team when he's the one beating my team right now XD I'd rather back one of Eirika or Ephraim, but I have neither while I have a Lucina - whom I don't like as much as the other three. Decisions, decisions.

Apparently the leader bonus is only +10 to base score (affected by multipliers) so not having that character is not nearly as big of an issue as I originally thought. So go ahead and join the team you want

Edited by Korath88

Just now, Korath88 said:

Apparently the leader bonus is only +10 to base score (affected by multipliers) so not having that character is not nearly as big of an issue as I originally thought. So go ahead and join the team you want

Oh really, huh, so not a whole lot then. I'm going to back Eirika then.

6 hours ago, The Geek said:

Interesting. Wasn't expecting chrom to stomp lol. 

Please keep me posted peeps.

4 hours ago, Directive Mayhem said:

We who chose to support Sharena...

Hide contents

Not to worry nobleman! If you join team Ephraim, you will see your revenge after we gut chrom, and fight the luciniacs!

okay... i fk up.

I should have chose Ephraim if there was a voting boost. but i choose lucina cause I went for popularity.

oh well.

3 hours ago, TEHPWNZOR said:

Sharena vs Lucina is going to reach 5 billion solo. Lucina currently at 1 billion. Sharena at 470m... Why did I choose Sharena :(

Lucina is so passé. She gained easy traction due to her long-established fanbase, then soon afterward came all those who just wanted to secure victory (having observed the early results plastered across the internet). I presume most of these gauntlet battles will play out utterly one-sided--they really should have hidden the total army strength values until the end of each round.

Edited by Directive Mayhem